Beloved, gaze in thine own Heart, the Oneness 2 Holy Trees, Two Trees is growing; therefore, welcome God's D-Day 2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 30, 2023, 11:32:02 AM10/30/23
Dear Friends
After finding HSA for UWC in 1976 and now finding the Idea of a double portion since 1/13/2001, I found the idea of double Blessing HSA-HSA for UWC. I searched and left "Romance " for True Pre-destination to find the True Pursuit of Happiness. Two people unevenly yoke have known a New Idea about the right Time has come in the Madison Square Garden, or now it's Upgrade on the Day of God's Oneness Two White Thrones Coronation on 4/23/2023, that changes everything, one knew, or one ignore about what happened to God, the True Oneness of God is the real thing, the potential Original Blessing. I push now the envelope of spiritual re-conception again under that double portion, the great Greater co-mission, been there for Two Prodigal Adults, Prototype Prodigal Parents under the oneness 2 White Thrones of God is real Hope, God is the Final arrow to our Heart for everyone become Prodigal Adult, Prodigal Christian, Prodigal True Unificationist, Prodigal Parents, mass production of New Sanctuary for the New Heart of God, experiencing spiritual re-conception again In front of the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two, I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME, "I" as a dark Star and Prodigal Parent, "I" believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two. Truer Joy-Joy is found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God, My God is Mighty Fortress again, and for the First TIME, my God is IV Israel, a win-win situation of Glory to Greater Glory. Therefore, like Waterman and Montblanc, God will never bow down to You. The idea of who's right TIME has come from the Oneness 2 Mighty Pens, and oneness of one Word, two voices, Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two, the Two trees of knowledge is 100% good therefore 100% good Jealous God on 1/13/2001. Music first, the song starts at 2:13.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr6S2XOfkQg