TIME changes everything with God 2 White Thrones Coronation since 1/13/2001, now God's D-Day 2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 17, 2023, 6:19:22 AM10/17/23
Dear Friends
Faith in God's right Time is well known as Omega Time landing on the Moon. Time changes everything since God returned to the Original situation and to the original position to allow God in a win-win situation and original position of Glory; there was an addition of ransoms, an offering, and a Total surrender of the good ones for the Evil one "Un " pardon my French of One in English. The new position of the oneness 2 White Thrones of God is allowing New delivery of Direct Revelation 21:27 and direct Revelation 22:1, for the Prototype Prodigal Adult, Prodigal Parents, that day from 322 to 4/23/2023 to 322. Ecclesiastes 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die: a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted. Ecclesiastes 3:3 A time to slay, and a time to heal: a time to break down, and a time to build. Ecclesiastes 3:4: A time to weep, and a time to laugh: a time to mourn, and a time to dance. Ecclesiastes 3:5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones: a time to embrace, and a time to be far from embracing. Ecclesiastes 3:6 A time to seek, and a time to lose: a time to keep, and a time to cast away. Ecclesiastes 3:7 A time to rent, and a time to sow: a time to keep silence, and a time to speak. Ecclesiastes 3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate: a time of war, and a time of peace. The Oneness 2 White Thrones Coronation of God allows a new TIME now always in True pursuit of Happiness. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME. "I" Marius J. Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God. God's Time is 999, Johnny Cash - Time changes everything with lyrics and spoken new words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AMXJjThKs

amazingmirror4

Oct 17, 2023, 6:20:01 AM10/17/23