The energy in the room was really infectious,” now in 2022 Covid 19 is the Infection, God is ultimate spiritual salvation 2022

amazingmirror4

Jan 13, 2022, 8:48:43 AM1/13/22
Dear Friends
Now report from Las Vegas on FF web site is crystal Clear a disease "is the opium of hierarchy " affects Unificationists, No one talks about the True antidote, the ultimate liberation to/from the old wilderness spirit and doctrine for more and more instruction from the Hierarchy of FF is under ignorance of God win-win situation, the new Lie that >2020 Peace Starts With Me < but I am able to inform on the web the other side expression exist it happens from Direct Revelation 22:1, that the Original Peace started with God True Liberation, out of sing-sing prison of Restoration "served Time ", God has a New Heart after Time served, becoming perfect Oneness Holy Spirits Two. My God is Mighty Fortress again, my God Is IV Israel, my God is First to Brexit the old Time zone, My God is the New Zeitgeist, my God is Alpha and Omega, restore good Bright Stars on the right-right since 33 Ad Jesus Christ and on the right Left side SMM since 9/3/2012 of the Oneness Two White Thrones of God, the Core center the Oneness Holy Spirits Two is Agape peripheral Truth and core Agape Love of God, Oneness Holy spirits Two of God allow spiritual re-conception again, I believe Face and Faith in God's right Time, all the Time to allow your Heart to be New Sanctuary, therefore, to step in the Idea of Prodigal Parents, last Arc of the final covenant the son of man cometh and of cause graduation of all the daughter of man is God's D Day. I believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, "oui wee", where have the girls gone after First July 1982, when will they learn Revelation 22:1 and experience the second great awakening and second resurrection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w07PhR5cjVw