Princess and Queens of Heart in Oneness Mother Hen without Han exist therefore expects God D-Day 2023.

1 view

amazingmirror4

Oct 21, 2023, 8:41:05 AM10/21/23
Dear Friends
The Princess and Queen of Heart is my biological Mother hen; she is my Lady Liberty, but Man leaves Father and Mother and honors them next. My eve is to become the new Sleeping Princess and Queen of Heart since that matching; in the secular world, they are a bad example; in the wilderness world also now FF is full of Leaders under the authority of Opium of religion, Opium of Hierarchy to rule and they failed right after God's win-win situation and failed return to Original position, God became the IV Israel for the First TIME King Oneness with Queen of Heart is the parallel new situation now since 1/13/2001, but what Ophrah say in response to Trump’s comments about her. Winfrey replied. “I would only speak if I felt that I could be heard.” It is the same situation for me when someone reaches a God-like status like Mother Han. Donald Trump reached the status of symbolic "New King Sirius " by the Prime minister of Israel; I was allowed in the status of "Prodigal Adult, Prodigal Jew, Prodigal Christian, Prodigal Unificationist, single Prodigal Parent for God "after an exam with an Emergency call 911, it was graduation day, new commencement again on 4/23/2023, Oneness 2 Queens of Heart, Two Mother hen. I believe now by Face and by Faith in God's right TIME, "I" believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact on 4/23/2023 of the Prototype "Prodigal Parents Original Blessing is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God, God is Mighty Fortress again and First TIME, IV Israel, God is True Pre-Destination, Humanity on God D-Day 2023 can find whole New Life, of True Pursuit of Happiness through spiritual re-conception again in mass production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehh0LNf7yAg