Break of dawn, several brother and sister leaving for eternal World New Heaven or old Heaven in 2022 the best is as "Prodigal Parents"

amazingmirror4

Jan 12, 2022, 9:12:02 AM1/12/22
Dear Friends
When your rooster crows at the break of dawn on New Earth. My God is Oneness Holy Spirits Two since 1/13/2001, Rod of Baton(2 Baton Rouge ) Rouge ministries support Rod of Iron ministries, my biological Father was a Blacksmith, ​My biological Father became a whitesmith on the day of his passing to Eternal World 11/26/2002, For my biological Father see the Oneness Two White Thrones of God right away,​ The surrogate Father LSA is now a Whitesmith since 9/3/2012, he sees double portion HSA-HSA for UWC but only with Mother Hen since 3/18/2019, Mrs. Kang for she is Mother hen for HSA-HSA for UWC potentially since 1954, not more Mother with han, this should exist or since 1/13/2001 or since my biological Mother passing on to Original eternal World 1/1/2017, on God's Day she sees potential Two Prodigal Parents in passing "Graduation 2019 "the Two White Thrones of God Graduation" this right Time at my friend Sean seat (also my Father in Law )Report "King report direct Revelation 22:1 " Fortunately, all one day will be in the eternal home, for I had something dear on my Heart to share, Now LSA is in Eternal Home with the Ultimate Lord, with my IV Israel, my God is a Mighty Fortress again since 1/13/2001, my God is True Pre-Destination. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME. "I" believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'Guilt, God's accomplished Fact on 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day two, Truer JOY JOY is Found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God and the talent of Jeanne d'Arc is manifest in France again, this Time is the True liberation of all Woman consuming Fire of God, all Beloved Prodigal Parents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hGSqqhhokE