End of the age of Misogynistic situation and position on 3/18/2019, God's True win-win after ROI Festival 2021 and New Year 2022

amazingmirror4

Jan 1, 2022, 8:15:52 PM1/1/22
Dear Friends
Misogynistic explained >>>>strongly prejudiced against women.<<<<Misogyny refers specifically to a hatred of women. The word is formed from the Greek roots misein (“to hate”) and gynē (“woman”). ... ' I do like what it made me do it, under the influence of the Holy Spirit One, or was someone just try to make me do under their ignorance? the leader-leader of FF is the True misogynistic people in disguise! since 2001 when the True win-win situation of God came on 1/13/2001! For the han, aka the Cross got false greater Glory situation for Han Mother with han is forced to increase her han. But oneness Hen Mother with hen spirits was/is always on /in her right TIME or to be under the right Time! from 1/13/2001 to 3/18/2019, the New Age cometh, new Zeitgeist, New Earth. I play the fool since 1/13/2001, I do you like the people going the wrong way! do you experience spiritual re-conception again "Home-way-home HOME"! who sees that the foolishness of God is greater than any human wisdom! I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME since a direct Revelation 22:1! "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact is a Happy Day, Truer Joy-Joy is Found in liberated True Sing-Sing of God. From a Oneness Batons Rouge and mighty Pens of an able Abel team and able good Eve's "think twice" for fallen Eve ruled the world, now In new Hot Play exist for our God is a consuming Fire, God is First to Brexit the old, my God is IV Israel, True Predestination since 1/13/2001, welcome True Oh Happy Day Two, third Roi Festival 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmb7YIKqLeM