Yesterday, a memorial of the Day Of Victory of Heaven was on 10/4/1976, the monument for spiritual reconception again of the Day of Double Portion 10/4/2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 5, 2023, 6:23:35 AM10/5/23
Dear Friends
God wants to find the Original situation, to deliver and bestow Original Blessing; therefore, operate on me the spirit of Truth that goes to the bone marrow of my life search for the deep meaning and internal cause of the final spiritual salvation that day in Faith of God's Right Time, On 9/11/2001, when I made an emergency 911 direct call to God to get a New answer about the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two, that Oh Happy Day of 1/13/2001 and by Direct Revelation 22:1 and now about also new direct Revelation 21:27 about the past Day of Victory of Heaven 10/4/1976 and yesterday 10/4/2023, every day is New Day of the double portion founder the win-win of New Heaven on New Earth, my place is Home as Prodigal Adult, Prodigal Jew, Prodigal Christian, True Prodigal Unificationist, single Prodigal Parent finding the True Prototype Prodigal Parents, to be also in God's Right Time by mass production "Prodigal Parents" on God's D-Day 2023.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbFPgapFko