Two by Two in the new parallel Covenant, again since 4/23/2023, True vision 20/20 internally exists and externally for God's D-Day in 2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 26, 2023, 9:14:44 AM10/26/23
Dear Friends
When I first served in the Divine Providence of the Wilderness course under the LSA or Divine Principle First conclusion, I still lived in Faith of God's right time because of internal infirmity. In France and Switzerland, with the French Bible of Louis Second, the word esclave (slave)is written down 95 times; therefore, in my new conscience of the First conclusion of Divine Principle, I accept LSA authority to escape secular slavery by Faith in God's Time, I was "esclave (slave ) du péché and esclave (slave )to christ also therefore too for the wilderness Time. I bought the New International Version in my Home Church mission in Scotland, where again, the word slave is mentioned 185 times. Roman 6:6, I read For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin, I found the King James version where the word slave is mention only 2 Times. Still, it is the New King James that I bought; the word slave is mentioned 65 times, and there was also "slave to sin." Now, since 2005, I own the restored 1599 Geneva Bible; search for the word salve is mentioned only three times in the Old Testament. In Romans 6: 6, I read now Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. It is only after the Oneness 2 White Thrones Coronation of God on 1/13/2001 that humanity is allowed "not to be a slave to Divine Providence of Restoration, "and now, after 4/23/2023, I serve in a new effort for the Final Dispensation of the Divine Providence, for before"New Zeitgeist" servant is of the bottom of the food chain, they are sheep-sheep where ask to die to self, for the power of the second resurrection now is in/of the spiritual re-conception again comes from New unalienable right after the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits two on 4/23/2023. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME "I" believe as O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact is a True Oh Happy Day Two. Truer Joy-Joy is found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God, my God is True Pre-Destination, My God is IV Israel, the new Parallel covenant is a cell of Prodigal Adults, therefore, Prodigal Parents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zE3oAZnsuc