Time with the addiction to Opium of religion has taken all Leader-leader of FF and captives their sheep-sheep in a spiritual death situation.

amazingmirror4

Dec 27, 2021, 9:13:36 AM12/27/21
Dear Friends
No more on God's D Day 2021 and soon 2022, The internal New Age came on 1/13/2001, New Zeitgeist exists but has taken captives in wilderness world, a state of ignorance, the leader-leader of FF since 1/13/2001, practice ignoring the grass-root movement of God, that is a lukewarm heart therefore ugly Heart situation. Some Unificationists try to believe again and ask Great questions>>>>The Messiah SMM Last Lord of the wilderness came and went and not even a footnote,<<<< The LSA came and is ascended on 9/3/2012 at the right Left of the Oneness Two White Thrones of God, SMM left on New Earth "True Legacy "and visible New unalienable right again on 3/18/2019 that exist since 3rd the grass-root move of God through Son of man and Prodigal Parent exist through spiritual re-conception again, God is now found again in full direct vision, direct Revelation 22:1 as to see directly the Amazingmirror4, humans never be the same Our God became IV Israel a True win-win situation and Original Glory, the New Revolution is "True Interdependence "inception of the parallel culture, on God's D Day it is to be welcome "home-way-home eventually in ultimate HOME," True Sanctuary for the New Heart of God exist IS JUST A ONE STEP OUT OF THE SPIRITUAL MIDWAY, SITUATION AND POSITION is available under Gravity of Greater Grace. I believe by Face and Faith in God right TIME, "I" believe Marius J.Henry Original Blessed Central Family under Parallel Oneness Holy Spirits Two, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Fait Heureux, Truer Joy-Joy is Found in True Sing-Sing of liberated Sing-Sing of God, be prepared new God's D Day, the second resurrection is at hand for True Christian-Unificationist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdJzqDc8vY