I am a Prototype machinist, not a Machine; my God has been a win-win since 2001; therefore, prepare for God's D-Day 2023.

1 view

amazingmirror4

Oct 28, 2023, 9:26:06 AM10/28/23
Dear Friends
The song "Welcome to the Machine "was recorded at Abbey Road Studios, from January to July 1975, just before 1976, when I joined the spiritual kind of Prototype machine movement with Faith of God's Right Time. Did you know the "Great Dictator" speaks words, and written words remind us perhaps the poster child of satirizing existing world tyrants? Chaplin’s film, released before the U.S. had entered World War II, and I was released in 1976 from my Prototype Machinist Job in Geneva, city of the reformers,city of the Predestined Faith never to think I will be a machine, or an automaton but the ugly heart of the spiritual midway situation of the wilderness course of Restoration find me under condemnation try to convicted me to more serve Time since I hope for ultimate Liberation on that Emergency call 911 direct to God and answer of Faith in God's Right Time for the coming of God D-Day , I experience spiritual re-conception again, since that right TIME, since that time of the New Zeitgeist I got a New Job, the co-mission became the great greater co-mission, Charlie RIP in Peace in Switzerland, I found the Titanic I, and change on all board of Titanic II, thank's to my watch, the maiden voyage to the Ultimate Promised Land "New Found Land "and join double Portion, Titanic II, the idea of the great greater co-mission Potential HSA-HSA for UWC ,Prodigal Adults , Prodigal Parents , on new Earth is accomplished Fact on 4/23/2023 the Idea who right TIME has come for the final Arc of the covenant a Prototype set to be multitude Two Prodigal Parents and a multitude of them as new Clouds of witness that only God can count . I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME. "I" believe <I am a dark star and single Prodigal Parent position, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, truer Joy-Joy is found in Liberated Sing-Sing of God, My God Is True Pre-Destination since 1/13/2001. Original conclusion: my God is not a forced dictator anymore; God is a 100% good Dictator. Everything is for the True Pursuit of Happiness; SMM's new speech after 9/3/2012 cannot be transmitted, but when God is the Right Time, here is another good human confession of the grandson, Son, and Daughter of Man who are truly co-creator, co-responsible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ&t=8s