Memorial of the emergency call 911, now again on 10/7/2023, but the right way is a fork in the road; it is a double portion, New direct Original Blessing.

amazingmirror4

Oct 15, 2023, 10:22:39 AM10/15/23
Dear Friends
FF has been Going the Wrong Way since 1/13/2001, with no edge and Hedge of Protection; came on 9/11/2001, I changed my direction to a good Home on an Emergency call 911 direct to God and from God on 9/11/2001, thanks be to God, I heard 22:1 "oneness One word, Two voices," this is Right Time for and direct Revelation 21:27 again, now with the war in the Old World and in the Middle East its' tragedy of the old Spirit of democracy, the ruling of the government, the US citizen will have a new opportunity to change direction again "Take me True Home country roads. " Gov of the OBCF for Gov of OBCF, in WV, one OBCF was allowed to take home ascent to "New Heaven." on the same day. But this is a tragedy; therefore, beware of God's D-Day is coming in 2023 to stay much possible on New Earth Country roads to be Home. "Give me True Liberty and la Jolie Mort beautiful passing." I believe by Face and Faith in God right Time, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact the Prototype Blessing Original on 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day Two for the final Divine Providence mass Original Blessing of Prodigal Adults, True Joy-Joy is found in Liberated Sing-Sing of God, my God is Oneness Ultimate edge of protection, my God is IV Israel; the win-win of Full spiritual salvation by spiritual re-conception again, I and see coming mass production of a multitude of sleeper cell re-conceive on God's D-Day, it is the inception for the parallel culture of reconception again. The relationship with the Unification movement has become a Diamond for some Avant guard Dark Star and "Prodigal Adult " or others left behind very soon are transformed in the "blink of an eye"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zx6j4vI8lE