Back Birds in the dead of night, dark Star in the Dead of Night is Fools Day 2023, Two White Birds is Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two.

1 view

amazingmirror4

Nov 2, 2023, 9:47:42 AM11/2/23
Dear Friends
One Day for every unificationist is Happy Second Resurrection Day, spiritual re-conception again; for others remnants, it is Fool Day First, for now, but soon in 2023, everyone will see God's D-Day. Hineni Hineni >>>>Yes, soon, the day of Spiritual re-conception again has arrived a rapture experience for the mass. Unlike on the Morning of Emergency 911, two blackbirds with "evil intentions" crashed on the beloved Twin Towers that later crashed to ground Zero, where I was with my biological parents "a good memory" once got to see the view of New York City, we were one that Day on the Top of the world center during the dead of night, with them also, one Day we where Inside Lady Liberty on the Top at the Crown. Two now was a new sign of the New Zeitgeist Two bird, Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two for /Two Prototype Prodigal Adult for Prodigal Parents in the City on the Hill and in Silver Spring "Prodigal Parents in the New Day coming. God D-Day 2023 is God's second resurrection to give direct Revelation 21:27 and 22:1 the life by the spirit of Truth and Agape Love of God spirit directly De ce roman inachevé, on va se faire un conte de fées. Please understand Hope is a good thing From this final dispensation of the Divine Providence for the final reconciliation. It is now Joy-Joy in/of Sing-Sing in the True liberated Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME. "I" believe Marius J. Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God accomplished Fact of 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day Two. My God is Mighty Fortress again, and a First, my God is True Pre-Destination, my God is IV Israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJKFvc31mQ