Well done on 3/18/2019 again in the will of final Dispensation Divine Providence of God and at Roi Festival 10/10/2021

amazingmirror4

Dec 25, 2021, 1:16:55 PM12/25/21
Dear Friends
Some Unificationists believe and or ask >>>>2,000 years for the next perfected Adam? or 100% good Eve ?<<<< I do not consider human reaching a perfect state, but since I believe Jesus Christ made a perfect ransom at 33 AD, he is now at the right side of the Oneness Two White Thrones of God, I receive at my confirmation 1967 Psalm 51:12, I see double portion at the day of God's Oneness Coronation of God, and discover Psalm 51:14 therefore when a second ransom was added since 1/13/2001 it changed Jesus Christ as a blink of an eye and now on 3/18/2019 changed New Heaven again and LSA with double HSA-HSA for UWC since 9/3/2012 also at blink of an eye" when God became searching for Prodigal Parent Heart, oneness Mother Hen win-win situation and original position of delivery new direct Revelation 22:1, do not get me wrong, God was always Perfect in Nature perfect in the Providence of Restoration, now in the realm of direct full spiritual salvation, it is about direct relationship even you/I are not perfect, but Prodigal Parent is that new relationship now ! on 9/3/2012 <LSA join his elder brother, his friend, and surrender to the sender and hear the response "well done" "I" believe by Face and Faith in God's right Time, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is that True Oh Happy day two, well done now is for anybody everybody with an offer of spiritual symbolic offering for all other common humans to receive the spiritual re-conception again, the finalization of adoption at the spiritual oneness Two White Thrones of God, Original Blessing 2021 is God's D Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29hPMgKUyM