Old Doomsday Fear Understanding, or Oh Happy God's D-Day in 2023, is about a New Zeitgeist, about a New Heaven on New Earth.

amazingmirror4

Oct 20, 2023, 10:15:25 AM10/20/23
Dear Friends
I know New Earth and New Heaven exist; I have known it since 1/13/2001. It's the end of the old world as Unificationists know it or ignore it; it is a New World. My confirmation came on an emergency call 911 made and answered on 9/11/2001. Now new Revelation 21:27 and direct Revelation 22:1 is an Oneness Rod of Iron, with Baton Rouge thy staff comforts me. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I should walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. The written words of the 1599 Geneva Bible are my Baton Rouge (Rod); my Dispensation is now my final Divine Providence, My God is True Pre-Destination, My God is IV Israel, My God is the win-win situation and Original position, My Staff is the realm of direct Revelation, My Staff is now the Direct Revelation 22:1 from the new written word, My Staff is now Oneness Holy Spirits Two, I am co-owner of the great greater co-mission as is as Prodigal Adult, Prodigal Parent, I drive to Newfoundland and Thorn Hill to be at the event on 4/23/2023 and on the event of Prototype Passover 2023, in the Lord Valley and with that greeting offered to me, to share Firepower or for me to let go a real Idea who right Time has come. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME "I" Believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God, God is Original win-win situation, My God is Mighty Fortress again and IV Israel for the First TIME, God is First to Brexit the Old on 1/13/2001, My God is releasing New Zeitgeist, mass production of God is second Pentecost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN_cJGFvkAM