Pray for Amen, Pray for E-woman on God's D Day, therefore for the Win-Win of God, a sign of 999 in 2021 and beyond

amazingmirror4

Dec 26, 2021, 7:07:39 AM12/26/21
Dear Friends
The central Original Peace Treaty is coming from the Oneness Two White Thrones of God's ultimate new authority, no signing but utterance from the Heart of Sanctuary for the True New Heart of God, the Faith of the win-win situation and original position of God that exist since 1/13/2001. Now First Owner is God, humanity is co-owner, God is First to Brexit the old, ​A Eternal Home and A eternal room prepared for the meeting under the Oneness in Vertical and parallel realm of relationship to exist in True Pursuit of Happiness, the Original Blessing is given at God's right TIME, and God is the right Time since the Oneness Coronation of God, please ​ do not eat crumbs falling of a Table of leader-leader of the FF. I make myself, Make yourselves an acceptable offering returning Home as is as "Prodigal Parent" after the accomplished Fact of God that came in God's right TIME, Satan, as bad Lucifer has his authority gone on 1/13/2001, is now restored as Good Lucifer, servant-servant exist no more, Evil is only with remnants who try to stay in the old, have little time left to make belief is in ignorance, to exist, You may ask what others think about that old Law "I" think Dieu est mon Droit, my Heavenly Father gives True break away from the old, it is now God TIME, Heavenly Father Oneness Time is only with people on New Earth that can have 100% co-responsibility, God is a 100% jealous good God. I believe by Face and Faith in God right Time, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt God's accomplished Fact is Happy Day, Truer Joy-Joy is found in Liberated True Sing-Sing of God, the hour is late, be prepared for God's D Day 2021, God is Amazingmirror4 for the sons of Man and the daughters of Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI5jsa3D5xo