Carry on, 2022 with True Vision 20/20

amazingmirror4

Jan 16, 2022, 9:42:01 AM1/16/22
Dear Friends
in the New and final Dispensation of Divine Providence of God. After leaving my biological Parents for New Heaven, I carry on for Fun, deep inside, I carry on for finding the pilgrim progress "Prodigal Parents "After 1/13/2001, I knew the right TIME to leave surrogate Parent in new Interdependence Day, for the great greater co-mission came down as New Revelation 22:1, a New wine, H2O I carry on for Joy-Joy with a new effort new conviction, a deeper conviction of being "Prodigal Parent" and to let the True inheritor become the bright Star inheritor for the Final march for the win-win situation of God. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right Time, "i" Believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001, is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Carry on, 2022 into original vision 20/20 for Fun that is Truer Joy-Joy that is Found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God, True Pursuit of Happiness is a new reality for all in New Heaven and on New Earth, it is Kingdom and Queendom of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMEzw7a_420