Rod of Iron in the Fire of God become Oneness with the Rod of flesh as Two Batons Rouge 3/18/2019 again on 2021

amazingmirror4

Dec 24, 2021, 9:22:33 AM12/24/21
Dear Friends
The FF and LSA explain the tradition of use of the Rod of wood, a hard baseball bat that I believe was used on all couples in the 1982 Blessing MSG candidate potential New Adam and New Eve, to return to the grassroot Two 100% good Trees faith a reminder of the severity of misuse of Love before marriage and after about Blessing or precursor of Original Blessing "of the ultimate Tongue Oneness of Holy Spirits Two of the Use of Two Batons Rouge is now under direct Revelation 22:1, two Batons Rouge of 4th Adam's realm with oneness only for one New Eve Baton Rouge, therefore also now the new covering of Hen Mother with Hen spirits , it is in effect since the Oneness Coronation of God 1/13/2001, the leader-leader of FF fail to see God visitation, and stay in the state of Ignorance (spiritual midway express through the unificationist schism when God is IV Israel and New Jerusalem with the city on the Hill capital, every nation is to be empowered as is as "Prodigal Parents nation" Also now in the First family, a lot of character assassination since God Brexit the old Zeitgeist and since the LSA Brexit the old Earth on 9/3/2012 for New Heaven Matthew 23:37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent to thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, as the hen gathered her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! I believe by Face and Faith in God's right Time, the Tongues of God is a consuming Fire and express that God is a 100% Oneness good Jealous God "all Nations are to have potential Prodigal Parents Heart " True sanctuary nation, I believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True OH Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in Liberated True Sing-Sing of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0de-qUxHLBk