I know I have been changed, raised again, Up but also out of the old world, for Face and Faith in the New World 2023.

1 view

amazingmirror4

Oct 16, 2023, 12:46:04 PM10/16/23
Dear Friends
But many of the Unificationists' friends are falling back and down in a secular way. It is now the Time of the big schism of the Unificationist movement that I joined in 1976; my Hope is a good thing, perhaps the best thing because I still believe now in the New Idea; the right Time came on that Oh, Happy Day on 1/13/2001, of the Oneness 2 White Thrones of God's Coronation, the break out of the Sing-Sing prison of Restoration Time, God is First to Brexit, I follow the special individuals who could not make it and came across in a podcast "Falling out with Elgen Strait just in this new year 2021, First Welcome to this Falling out, Miseducation with Donna Cervelli, Eternity in a Box, also with Ares Meyer Tainted Blood, Forced Beating, and Teddy Hose True Mafia Family & Parentification, and final episode with Akina Cox Torture, Guns, and Hate. The Big Bigger good News, Allow Time is to Be, are you on God Right Time elected as "Dark star and Prodigal Adult Prodigal Parent," "I" believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact since 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is Found in the Prototype Prodigal Adults, Prodigal Parents, True Liberated Sing-Sing of God, be prepared for mass production God's D-Day, the encountering is at 4 Arms, God is Amazingmirror4, this youtube with Lady Spoon "Angel in Heaven " now in New Heaven has been seen by more than 69 Million views nice results, but Elgen Strait like his Father is not Strait to bring the 100% good, for both are on a crooked path "this Changer over by human is falling, incoming is God's D-Day 2023 for it is win-win the True Silver Spoon from the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLmM9kcBKs