Take out by Spiritual re-conception again, rapture by Revelation 21:27 and Rev 22;1 offer again in the High Noon and High Midnight Oneness True Light in 2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 22, 2023, 10:16:01 AM10/22/23
Dear Friends
Suicide takes a person out, now terrorists, war takes others with them, but Full Spiritual salvation takes a person entirely out of the spiritual midway situation. A True spiritual Fire takes a country, by the second resurrection, by a great awakening, a Fast Train is coming after a slow train. On 10/4/1976, Divine Providence took me out in the street of Geneva; on 10/28/1976, took me to HSA-for UWC Home, took me in for a ride, "40 years wilderness ride" I offer for many years Pledge of as convicted under the Holy Spirit one, I did at Sunday Pledge a 5 am "Family Pledge " I broke the tradition late 1999 when I offer my own pledge, my family stops the hierarchy tradition, It creates an uneven yoke for my Eve was the name honored for her suggestion in the First Edition of The Tradition Book ONE, an introduction from Rev Chung Hwan Kwak. Now, on 1/13/2001, the LSA and HSA-for UWC take out God from the old situation with the addition of two ransoms to the One Jesus Christ offers First, to the one the LSA offered on 1/13/2001 "Total living sacrifice" in God right TIME and all the 5% indemnity of adopted children of HSA for UWC all in partial right TIME for God. On Emergergency 911, God takes me out of the old again after I offer a symbolic, spiritually acceptable offering. Since that TIME, I have spiritually re-conceive the Final outcome and eternal Divine Providence on New Earth, and for in New Heaven, High Noon is to meet God on God's D-Day; true Jewish, True Christians, True unificationists have to be prepared to meet the Amazingmirror4, our God became a Win-Win situation, my God is a Mighty Fortress again and for the First Time True original settlement on 4/23/2023. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME. God is the Original settlement as IV Israel is my God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnbgcs0DTU