Double Jobs > Great Greater co-mission and Restoration secular world "Nothing beyond repair motto."

amazingmirror4

Oct 29, 2023, 11:48:43 AM10/29/23
Dear Friends
In 2001; I lost my First secular Job (during wilderness Time) as a technician at Hoppman Corp, which became Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation in 2005; since that time, I got a New Job<<<< yes after my emergency 911 call directly to God with argument of the New 96 these, I thought will be be hired for the great Greater Co-mission without having to do the secular occupation, maybe not the right time and because Maria let me know an opening, I got this job at Restoration of Furniture at Joseph's Refinishing & Upholstery: (which was my hobby), as a handyman, as a carpenter like Jesus Christ, each time I see a broken chair, I believe I can Restore it, recently In the city of Geneva Switzerland appear a broken chair picture because of an event in the media, this is at the end of my street in Geneva Av Giuseppe Motta 1976, does the chair remind me it also represents now how just UN is broken but also UC is hit in a big schism, NB the Holy ground in the park Trembley is in just front of my apartment 16 Av Giuseppe Motta in 1976 when I join Unified Family HSA-UWC is the standing Holy Ground Tree, but since 4/23/2023 , the previous two restored Chairs offer at Sanctuary church 3/22/2025 make sens , because Prototype Original Blessing there is Oneness Trees of Life in** Oneness Two 100% good Trees of final Knowledge and delivery as I see connecting with Prototype Revelation 21:1 of Prototype Prodigal Adults and of direct Revelation 22:1 of the First Holy Ground in the USA is Two Sanctuary for the New Heart of God but there is expectation also for mass Production with spiritual re-conception again on God's D-Day 2023 , I am retired *from secular Jobs put new Tires on the cars and move forward In the Final Divine Providence for the win-win of God without the need to join religious Instituation,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_Chair