Second spiritual death is overcome by second Two spirits Resurrection under True Vision 20/20 and God's D Day 2021

amazingmirror4

Dec 28, 2021, 9:14:23 AM12/28/21
Dear Friends
Some Unificationists try to believe and proclaim >>>Return Resurrection based on the return resurrection principle, <<<< when as a Christian Protestant in the city of Reformation meet the LSA expression of the Divine Providence like me in 1976 , I accepted the First conclusion and received Faith of going the wilderness course, I became a Unificationist for doing God's will, now after forty years ,I still believe and increase by accepting the new Faith of the original conclusion "God's Oneness Coronation of 1/13/2001 is True " to come out of spiritual midway situation is because of the new unalienable right, Dieu est mon Droit ,honi soit qui mal il pense since 2001 because God is returning with the second resurrection power as ONENESS Two WHITE THRONEs, Oneness Holy Spirits Two, direct authority and Original Glory, for me being in a spiritual midway situation is spiritual death and indemnity, the LSA surrender his ransom as a addition of the First ransom of Jesus Christ on 1/13/2001, God is 100% now FIRST, First to Brexit the old, Jesus Christ at the blink of a eye is 100% second, First Fourth Adam, God is now the right TIME all the Time, I am renew my Original Faith in direct relationship with Faith of God on 911 with True worship in Spirits and in expression of Original Truth of the Oneness Coronation of God, from that original point of view, everybody get New direct Revelation 22:1 in God right TIME, the hour is late be prepared for graduation, to enter True Sanctuary for the New Heart of God as is as Prodigal Parent(s) in the 4 hands 4 Arms (God's right TIME) of a Glorious God, please share the True win-win situation of God "spiritual re-conception again and allow the inception of the parallel culture, God is 999, God give me a new Heart by double portion , HSA-HSA for UWC, every woman is potential Mother hen spirits 3/18/2019 of the Oneness Two White Thrones of God, the anti-dote to the Opium of Hierarchy that the leader-leader of the FF consume since 1/13/2001, LSA at the blink of a eye is 4th person changed on 9/3/2012 when he enter New Heaven and is ask to seat at the right Left of the Oneness Two White Thrones of God, he is 100% Fourth position foundation "second bright Star" and support 100% the multitude of 4th ones, the 4th Adam's realm , Han Mother with han is potentially to loose her han, her milestone around her neck is that all Korean leader-leader like her for she is source of a lots of blood money spending, I trade indemnity for a new effort all the TIME, Gott mitt Uns, what is your version, I became US citizen on 1999 ,and experience the unificationist civil war and the turning point of the battle of Gettysburg PA, my God is IV Israel a True win-win situation and True Original Glory, I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME, "I" believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's ultimate Faith accomplished Fact is a Faith of Oh Happy Day's Two under that True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in liberated True Sing-Sing of God, my God is True Pre-Destination, the Garden Hymn is First a Christian song ,This 1835 text and tune from Southern Harmony is in a lilting 6/8. The arrangement is mostly four-part, but it does feature the men's voices for half a verse. Direct and simple, this "Garden Hymn " is not to be confused with "I come to the garden alone… " which came almost 80 years later. This one is not quite as "I " focused but has a similarly sweet tone, ending with, "The desert blossoms as the rose when Jesus conquers all his foes and makes his people one." (Oneness since 1/13/2001)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JMCaKufxoY