Now, the era of the final conclusion in which God is perfected in a New Original delivery position again to Prepare for God's D-Day 2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 27, 2023, 10:10:07 AM10/27/23
Dear Friends
To think that God can be perfected is a new thought, a new Idea whose right TIME has come since 1/13/2001, but it was not to be Perfection of the nature of God, for God was always Perfect in nature. Still, it is the position of God that changed into the Original position; human different nature is on the eternal quest for Perfection of position; some human says it is nature First. Still, I also try to find it. Still, since 1/13/2001, the True Pursuit of Happiness has been parallel to human-like me on 1/13/2001 Oneness 2 White Thrones Coronation of God, when God allowed by addition of Two ransoms at the "Coronation of God into perfect Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two new position. Can an imperfect person judge God's Perfection only by Revelation 22:1 and by the original wisdom of man or another human person as perfect delivery tells them? I concluded that Jesus Christ made at 33 AD a perfect offering, a perfect ransom for God's dispensation of the Divine Providence; I reap the benefit in a spiritual re-birth and spiritual growth experience, which is now the Final Era in "God's new Zeitgeist "the spiritual re-conception again experience. A human is called to see God's Perfection of the Position of delivery or the original position of God. This happens when the LSA (mouth )and HSA-for UWC (no mouth )offer the "Total living sacrifice" and partial indemnity of bad Eves and Cains for the restoration of the dispensation of God to be True Omega, Christians-Unificationists are on the threshold of coming of Ultimate messianic Age or some cling to ugly Heart of the spiritual midway situation and position, the leader of the Family Federation eat, consume the opium of hierarchy. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME, "I" believe as a dark star, son of man and Predestined Prodigal Parents cell, my name is O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact on 4/23/2023 is again True Oh Happy Day Two. Truer Joy-Joy is Found in True Liberated Sing-Sing of God; My God is my IV Israel, the win-win situation. Behold the New Earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4EAdHRFMl8