God is sending one SOS to mankind on 9/11/2001, now again in 2022

1 view

amazingmirror4

Jan 6, 2022, 10:22:17 AM1/6/22
Dear Friends
ET (Eternal Time )send one SOS "call Home to Heavenly Father " on 9/11/2001, After 3/18/2009, a multitude of Prodigal Parents send SOS to God. Some Unificationist try to believe again and write after my message of face Book >>>>Is My email like SOS message in a bottle <<<<some wonder if it has a Amazingmirror4 message, if it is truly in a bottle "in Oneness Holy Spirit Two " that the reader can read the code now after 3/18/2019, or will it be lost in the mail, lost in Seattle, Lost in translation, Lost in "unificationist paradise, Lost Soul again, I was born in a town called Barr (out of Bar empty bottle ) and what fill me up since I came out as a bottle from Lady Liberty to get the oneness Holy Spirit One in My first Village "Holystone" Heligenstein , I was spiritual re-born on the rock, light sometime is too much for some, but not for me, I understand God is Pre-Destined "Original Glory and situation /position "I" was in a wait team abel & abel team as a sleeper cell until 1/13/2001, 911 is day of Revelation 22:1 start of the great Greater co-mission, the FF leader-leader called the Police to help them for a Idea who right TIME has come is more powerful that a invading army even if it is just a avant guard Swiss Gunsmith who know the Pen is mightier that the sword, beware of the message on God's D Day message in the bottle, the hour is late be prepared for change. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact on 1/13/2001 and 3/18/2019 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer JOY-JOY, Sing-Sing is found in Truer relationship, my God is Mighty Fortress again and a First New Heaven and New Earth, God is Kingdom and Queendom, my God is a New 96 theses for my God is True Pre-Destination, Passover 2020 is powerful, it is under Oneness Holy Spirit Two, my God is IV Israel in 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UqFTAUBJlQ