My biological Mother has been in Oneness with True Mother Hen since she came to New Earth, Now 2023, prepared for God's D-Day.

amazingmirror4

Oct 11, 2023, 9:07:24 AM10/11/23
Dear Friends
Oneness True Mother has existed as Oneness Mother Hen since 4/23/2023. My Biological Mother crossed the English Channel with her Rod of Iron and her staff, when I served my time in Home Church in GB, for GB to Brexit the old. My Biological Mother Under True Pre-Destination crosses the Atlantic Ocean 3 Times to see if my Christian Unificationist Idea is advancing "my Pilgrim Progess "New Divine Providence " from New England to the City on the Hill, at her Seongwha Luke 11: 23 >He that is not with me, is against me: and he that gathereth not with me, scattereth.< is revealed as her confirmation words of the Bible at around 14 years old "written living words or her right Time, I found my Gold Spring after a emergency call 911 on 9/11/2001, I found spiritual re-conception again, my God as IV Israel on 9/11/2001, I found my God as a New Fortress again, Newcastle again Original settlement is after the wilderness course ended, my God is my IV Israel, My God is now my gospel of win-win situation of God, the great greater co-mission in few words direct Revelation 21:27 and direct Revelation 22:1 reveal what you believe, that "Prodigal Adult, Prodigal Parent try to believe again and reject the program of the Fake New Holy Catholic Church, and that you are Blessed to be 2 Pastor of your O.BCF, when will be you turn your back be called to the New Vatican in South Korea, therefore I must tell you, I love the best of Two world ,the best of two "Protestant " Idea saved full spiritual salvation by spiritual re-conception again by Gravity of great Greater Grace not of your doing, but by U receive direct New Revelation 21:27 and Revelation 22:1, because God became the right TIME on 4/23/2023, the Win-Win situation since the 2 White Thrones Coronation of God on 1/13/2001, do you like to meet a Dog going into new Heaven, a Nun, a Priest our your beloved New Eve, New Adam without the curse of cain and Eve, I love the second Protestant Idea of Calvin because now "I" see that God became the First True Pre- Predestination, the First to Brexit the old Zeitgeist and now human all have the best chance is to be "Prodigal Adult and cell of Prodigal Parents " in New Heaven but important for U, on New Earth not in Catholic south America , but in Protestant and diplomat North America, I stand for an old and New statue status, Lady Liberty(Mother ) closer to Garden state and Lady Justice (my Eve ) without blindfold, and the Peace Monument at the US congress all Eve are not God but she was allowed full light, refection same Light on your destiny "Prodigal Adults and even Prodigal Parents " because she has no blindfold, la mère is under oneness Mother Hen, oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME."I" believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact since 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two on 4/23/2023, Truer Joy-Joy is Found in Liberated Sing-Sing of God, be prepared for God's D-Day, encountering is at 4 Arms, God is Amazingmirror4, I celebrate sing-sing la Mer hearing ma mère
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZYI9WMa-l0