I dreamed within a dream from 1/13/2001 to now 2022

amazingmirror4

Jan 4, 2022, 9:40:28 AM1/4/22
Dear Friends
Until 911 "I dreamed within a dream " and now I am spiritually re-conceived again into a New living Reality "under Oneness Holy Spirits Two of God. It is difficult to explain a new reality to someone who is spiritually blind, spiritually impaired to hear, spiritually in the dark, or worse is spiritually dead. When the dream within a dream is not what you knew, or it is made New to what it will be. But is still connected to the foundation of the wilderness Faith, God is this right TIME all the Time since 1/13/2001, ultimately changed God will, God's will welcome oneness Prodigal Parents, for God is the win-win situation and original position, Foundation of Original Faith is shared for another human being to be in the right TIME, it is now ONENESS Holy Spirits Two, my God is IV Israel and now since 1/13/2001, the Oneness Coronation of God is that ultimate Foundation of Faith, it is True Pre-Destination of God, It is the win-win situation without han of origin after the fall of Lucifer, he is Oneness in the Original position under Glory of God "the new Age Avant-guard new Thinking after the spiritual experience of spiritual re-conception again. The LSA came into my life, and "I" accept his conclusion under the influence of Holy Spirit One of HSA for UWC of 1954, his/her claim of redemption with First True Parents 1960 but now it is after with the Oneness Coronation of God direct Revelation 22:1, everything change, everyone to be given a new chance or position to Offer new Effort for God original Foundation of Faith, that God became the right TIME, I see myself "premature "on 9/11/2001, I am to challenge the wilderness spirit and the old sound of doctrine to have an open mind apart from the wilderness "First Pre- Destination of the Dispensation " double portion exist, Original Blessing is at 4 hands 4 Arms of A Glorious God, the hour is late be prepared for God's D Day. I believe by Face and Faith "Christmas Day 2021" the dawn. I believe, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in Liberated True Sing-Sing of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KmHWjzyVYw