Everyone, without exception, needs to recalibrate "Oneness 2" under "Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two" in 2023.

amazingmirror4

Oct 14, 2023, 9:55:56 AM10/14/23
Dear Friends
Now, since 1/13/2001, everyone needs to re-calibrate and understand God's right Time; a Swiss watch is next to best, to God's right TIME, to do right Timing, and now hearing some YouTube; remember "In Jin Nim's " desire with the English sound accent that was on her "I-Home Church" started 9 years ago, but it is now silent after January 4, 2016, she stops "I Home church", with a relapse on only June 3, 2020, and now Today 2023, In the New Year 2023, a new Transition from the offense of restoration is done on 4/23/2023 and becomes the offensive for the ultimate full spiritual salvation of God has a new Day, "secret Day coming, " God's D-Day. I try to spread that message since God had a beachhead in my Heart and again on 4/23/2023 will all these people die in vain since the day of violence 9/11/2001, my emergency call 911 came after the 8 months of God's Oneness 2 White Thrones Coronation on 1/13/2001, for God is the win-win situation and Original position of Glory, when doors close to the message of the win-win situation of God, new opportunity in God right TIME are Revealed now from REV 21:27 and also Direct Revelation 22:1, God new critical turning point will happen in secret in 2023 for when revealed it will be without excuse that God is the ultimate Oneness Lords, ultimate saviors and use the new double portion HSA-HSA for UWC with the inheritor and multitude of co-owners that only God can number, to fulfill the will of the new delivery of the Dispensation of the final Divine Providence, to be in a situation direct co-responsibility as is as "Prototype Prodigal Adults , Prodigal Parents in the 4 hands Four Arms of a Glorious God ""Pure in Heart will be Blessed in the Original Blessing " and Jesus Christ along with the LSA will be not just be masters but your True Friends, for the inheritor grand son Shin Joon Moon (LSA) his grandFather will be alway "True grandFather " but Jesus is also his New True Friend, no divorce there in the grandFather-son relationship, my spiritual re-conception again from the oneness 2 White Thrones of God point of view is now in a new parallel realm of relationship that welcome realm of existence "True interdependence " 4/23/2023, it is inconceivable apart from Prodigal Adults, Prodigal Parents in oneness with God situation, it is now "Home Away HOME" true unity, I believe by Face and by Faith in God right TIME, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, accomplished Fact of 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day again, True Joy-Joy is to be found in Original situation of True Liberate Sing-Sing of God, How to Recalibrate the hands on a Chronograph Watch, is God's call again under the Great Greater Co-Mission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEHGw7qc9Lk