An Unprecedented Apostasy in the Roman Catholic Church and the Korean Unificationist Movement in 2023?

amazingmirror4

Oct 6, 2023, 7:30:31 AM10/6/23
Dear Friends
Apostasy leads to division from 2001 to 2023, or with unprecedented new Faith is Predestination of True reconciliation, where is the bridge over trouble water. I have had a New Faith since 2001, that is my "unprecedented Faith," as I move from my indirect Faith into my foremost direct Faith in God's Right Time, the spiritual reconception again of the Final Divine Providence, the Original settlement into the Promised Land "New Found Land " the Kingdom and Queendom of God is my True Home on New Earth and finally in New Heaven since I arrived as the USA in the Pilgrim Progress spirit state and got US citizenship in 1999 in Maryland, the wilderness spirit and doctrine is now the sign 666 for me and it is on many Unificationist forehead. On 10/3/2023, Kevin Mc Carthy, one of the 55 speakers of [the United States House of Representatives], was ousted by the House vote; I was very challenged to ask myself, "Why?" Thanks to Google, I found the 8 House Republicans who voted to oust McCarthy: I see the grey situation in the House as a means of more division ahead.
But my witness of what I see Now is a parallel real "Divine Providence that happened since 2001. The First Apostasy or Unprecedented Faith is "my spiritual re-conception again. "The LSA was the First Speaker for the house of HSA for UWC but was ignored after his "Break the Silence " speech of 9/18/2001 when the internal cause was crystal clear and revealed to me; this declaration was 7 days after 9/11/2001 on 9/3/2012, I became involved in a 911 Emergency on 9/11/2001 call prayer to God from the Valley of the shadow of death with direct Faith in God's Right Time, how it will be, must bring me out of Fear because God is the New answer from God Direct Revelation 22:1, everybody is predestined there out of the spiritual midway position is a New Win-Win in New Heaven with that Oh Happy Day of the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Coronation of God will come on new Earth more than the Victory of the 2nd Adam resurrection and ascension to the right side of the Throne of God. I believe now that on 1/13/2001, the Oneness 2 White Thrones of God's is Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two Coronation is True, and again on 4/23/2023 That Oh Happy Day again, it became my 96 These, I questioned in my last direct meeting on 28 August 2021 with my friend Unificationist Kevin McCarthy, I told his I bought his book "Searching for Jesus "on Amazon, he who has a famous speaker of the US unificationist here in the Capitale city and to many Christians Minister who has enlightened many of them to believe in the LSA, I found something else in his book "the searching Friend Kevin" and the send off at his ascension Celebration of Life event, he will soar like an Eagle Having the Key, I offer Demian Dunkley a Geneva Box at the WT with Two watch Inside on 29 August 2023, and he signed my 1599 Geneva Bible on the Last page confirm me he is a left behind, Geneva is my inspiring story it started the Day of Victory of Heaven 4th October 1976, I join HSA for UWC and enter the house on the 28th October 1976.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egWYe5mrZkE