Serve all Friends and Potential Friends since 1/13/2001, since the oneness of 3/18/2019 now 2022 is Perfect Vision 20/20

amazingmirror4

Jan 9, 2022, 9:16:57 AM1/9/22
Dear Friends
Tout est bien qui fini bien, Ecclesiastes 7:8 as worship the only King and therefore the oneness Holy Spirits Two. The right Time came on 1/13/2001, to worship again in Oneness True spirits and in Direct Revelation 22:1, New Truth expression from Original situation, that God is ONENESS Holy Spirits Two, liberate Hearts, Liberate Sing-Sing from the providence of restoration and has entered the dispensation of the Providence of re-creation again, the providence of spiritual re-conception again, Providence of full spiritual salvation. Some Unificationists believe and report >>>> Life end<<<< True spiritual life never ends but in a new concept of the dispensation of the Divine Providence when God right TIME come spiritual life and is renewed, new spiritual growth in a New realm of Original Blessing, God is First to end old Life at the Oneness Coronation of God on 1/13/2001 to be First to Brexit into a win-win situation and original situation and position, when Oneness word ( sperm) brake in the egg "Life start " First Advent Holy Spirit I is spiritual re-birth start from a condition inside within the womb, Second Advent Oneness Holy Spirits two, spiritual re-conception again start from a right situation outside, God delivers human into True Pursuit of Happiness, for God is now First True Pre-Destination in History of Divine Providence change Heart from the inside and outside the womb, it is now about the inception of the parallel realm of existence, the hour is late , be prepared for God's D Day, the oneness spiritual Two White Thrones of God, one see New Heaven, New Earth, everybody is allowed ultimately seeing the Amazingmirror4 to be Dark star and Prodigal Parent for God, the leader-leader of FF have stiff neck, and millstone around the neck who believe with an ugly Heart, Lukewarm heart they feed themselves with Opium of Hierarchy, and bring the ship "Leadership-leadership "to be a Titanic one situation "ignore in a state of ignorance the True "servant leadership" grass root move of God does exist as our ultimate full spiritual salvation. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right Time, "I" believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact is a True Oh happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in True Liberated perfect Sing-Sing of God, My God is IV Israel, my God is True Pre-Destination, Just be Held as is as Ark for final covenant "Prodigal Parents"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yutmTFtalKs