Whistleblowers and shofar blower is not the same thing 2021, God's D Day is at hand for my God is 4th Israel

amazingmirror4

Dec 30, 2021, 8:33:34 AM12/30/21
Dear Friends,
I want it crystal Clear since 1/13/2001, the Oneness of 3 Archangels, Angels started to blow the Trumpet again to my ears. Some believe to be on a watchtower over others but some others harbor a Heart for the New Age to come, for the direct realm of relationship with the oneness spirits of Truth and spirits of Agape love of God. God is the direct place for the direct finalization of our adoption, God is First to Brexit the old Zeitgeist that exist face to face in front of the Oneness Two White Thrones of God since 1/13/2001, God is an Amazingmirror4, one can hide nothing, be honest at the 50 states tour a new proposition "the Oneness Coronation of God 1/13/2001 is True, now came from New Heaven as a new Revelation 22:1, to hear in oneness Holy Spirits Two and therefore in Truth directly from the Original Glory and New position of God, It Is ultimate good News, as for me on 911, I was standing in the spiritual Valley of the shadow of death, I made a symbolic spiritual offering to God, to now declare after this to the hierarchy it was received as an inconceivable matter for their closed mind, close Heart, lukewarm Heart, I was classified as a whistleblower, heretic, black sheep-sheep like at the Time of the Reformation of Hus and Martin Luther, but this Time is about the Original direct Blessing. Therefore God's new Revelation offers the New unalienable right, it cannot be taken away from the remnants of bad Lucifer, God gives in my Sanctuary the direct Faith in God right Time, that allow a spiritual re-conception again. Therefore since 911, I stand Hineni Hineni, from my Sanctuary for the New Heart of God with a Rod of Iron or Baton Rouge, My God is IV Israel since 1/13/2001, the ultimate Lord is my shepherd and my biological is True Mother hen since 1/1/2017 is oneness the other Mother Hen, Mrs. Kang on 3/18/2009, some still like it darker, by ugly Heart is of state of ignorance comes in the practice of ignoring. I believe by Face and Faith in God right TIME, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt God accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is Happy Day, a Fait Heureux, Truer Joy-Joy is found in Liberated Sing-Sing of God and is a new expression of the parallel culture, I want clearer since my spiritual re-conception again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQOpeJ8YHrE