I experienced a second 9/11, on the 7 October 2023; I still believe in the win-win of God; therefore, in God's D-Day.

amazingmirror4

Oct 12, 2023, 10:04:39 AM10/12/23
Dear Friends,
Just a week before the ROI festival, in connection with my Hope renewal for the final Divine Providence of God, I travel to Newfoundland, I knew how important is to have a hedge of Protection at this event and of the importance of this First and second amendment; I tried to share also my Heart with my Friends here in Maryland also after this event in Las Vegas same weekend, so called "Mother of Peace " I help with transportation from the Airport a friend's Family to welcome back 2 Second Generation in Maryland, learn of the passing tragic of 2 second Generation in the US , I attend Sunday service in Newfoundland First First October and on the 7 October of the terrible attack of Hamas and attended Sunday 8th October in a Local Christian Home Church "Total Restoration Church " service, yes I pray and share my Heavy Heart about the surprised 7 October attack on Israel, for my New Revelation 21:27 unity with 22:1, is that God is the only win-win, God is my IV Israel since that Oh Happy day of the Oneness 2 White Thrones Coronation of God and the new fruits are now in the New Prototype Blessing of 4/23/2023 and that Mass D-Day 2023 of God's original Blessing on final Ark of the Covenant, Prodigal Adults, Prodigal Jews, Prodigal Christians, True Prodigal Unificationists " is to be True Clouds of witness as Prodigal Parents", will it be a third 9/11 or God's D Day ? 2 Corinthians 6:14 Be not unequally yoked with the infidels: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? I could offer Hope in the Faith of God at the Right Time, to my elder brother, again with the Advent of spiritual reconception again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTph7mer3I