New Intimate spiritual and physical relationship because of New Heaven after 3/18/2019, under God's D Day 2022

amazingmirror4

Jan 5, 2022, 10:07:44 AM1/5/22
Dear Friends
Now a True intimate spiritual relationship is possible on New Earth since 3/18/2019 again new Revelation 22:1. Some unificationist believe and testify of their faith with LSA words >>>>"we " are not of our own but belong to God <<<< "I" have been relating, with the increase in knowledge of the Spirit of Truth from the existence of my True sanctuary for the New Heart of God by "the final Divine Providence of Original settlement" because only God can change my Heart into something NEW Neuf Nine 9 9 9 situation and original position of new direct sharing of the True win-win situation on 1/13/2001 and new position of God is accomplished Fact, but that this date when this expression was utter by the LSA is before or after the Famous date of God of Oneness Coronation 1/13/2001, "I" was slave to Divine Providence of restoration ,"I" was not my own before 1/13/2001, God brexit the old situation and position on 1/13/2001, after my date call 911 on 9/11/2001, my spiritual re-conception again experience happen, I became graduate as co-owner of the great Greater co-mission, I relate with Direct Revelation 22:1 under Gravity of Greater Grace with the ultimate source the Amazingmirror4 (Oneness Two White Thrones of God )then the Original Blessing of God is bestow there is True interdependence for the finalization of my adoption of all created being, now it has passed under surrogate TIME (indirect realm of adoption)into what is now New Neuf Nine 999 to be "Prodigal Parent" I am Prodigal Parent only for God, Ephesian 5:29 1599 Geneva Bible, for no man yet hated his own flesh, but nourished and cherish it, even as the lord doth the church, <<<<after God's Oneness Coronation New Revelation 22:1 for any man Adam can empower his Eve woman to Truth about Agape Love in own oneness of the flesh, nourished and cherish only on New Earth, for God Ultimate Lord doth it to all HSA-HSA for UWC on New Earth and New Heaven in spirit and in Truth ,there is renew physical intimacy on New Earth. I believe by Face and Faith, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF S'Guilt, God's Accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, True Joy-Joy comes from True sing-sing, it is for God's greater Glory, there is G (God) Gun and UN in North Korea, there is G and Prodigal Parents in the West, in God we Trust, there are the Pens mightier than the swords, that new writing is Revelation 22:1. For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield with lyrics, can you see True Image of the fourth Eve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa8T4uavjgI