Now New Oneness make you Free since 1/13/2001 and 3/18/2019, again now decision 2022

amazingmirror4

Jan 8, 2022, 9:11:18 AM1/8/22
Dear Friends ​
Sean Moon special Blessing of Authority is to be honored as spearhead of the Last final dispensation of the Divine Providence, My God is IV Israel, a win-win situation and in Original Glory since 1/13/2001, my God is Liberated from Sing-Sing prison since 1/13/2001, my God is mighty Fortress again of Original settlement, the Pens is mightier than the swords, be prepared for God's right TIME, God's D Day 2022, beware the hour is late, It is about a new realm, the direct realm of relationship, under Original True Parents, Prodigal Parents is under direct Revelation 22:1, Parallel is Prodigal Parents, the new effort for God's right Time every day is for True eternal Life, for our God is in New Heaven and on New Earth, Heavenly Father is Original Blessing giver in Oneness Holy Spirit Two, now since 1/13/2001, Rod of Baton Rouge ministries Is grass root move of God, No one escapes the Amazingmirror4, in the End Time, is New Time see who is God revealing 100% Perfection of the Tree of Knowledge that is 100% good since the Coronation of God, no human wisdom is higher, Everyone is short of God's Original Glory for God it is Perfect ONENESS since 1/13/2001, I believe by face and Faith in God's right Time I believe, "I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in liberated Sing-Sing of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VXverPzQ0E