clamshell moon

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2021, 1:45:25 AM11/18/21
The clamshell in the subject line refers to the clamshell
that Raven found humans in in the Haida creation
story of The Raven and the First Men, where I think
Raven is associated with new (dark) moon and the
clamshell is associated with full moon (or maybe
from a little before to a little after the exact time of
full moon).

I’m currently divining that all of my stuff is on except
that the sudden magickal physical evolution (s.m.p.e.)
setup is still in progress. I am hoping that that will
be complete by the exact time of full moon, which
is 5:28 a.m. NST (12:58 a.m. PST, 0858 UTC/GMT)
Friday Nov. 19, 2021 (so the end of Thursday night
here). That is also about the peak of a very long
partial lunar eclipse, with details at

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/canada/st-johns

where times are in Newfoundland Standard Time (NST),
which is UTC/GMT - 3.5 hours, or PST + 4.5 hours.

However, if the rest of my stuff indeed has been on
since November 15, and some before, I would have
expected an increase in positive world news and
a decrease in negative world news since then and
that has not yet occurred. So it could be that
more than the s.m.p.e. setup will be completed
tomorrow (Thursday) night and early Friday morning.

Anyway, it is 3:15 a.m. here now and I don’t think
I will make any progress tonight so I will go to bed.

DRD

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2021, 3:54:06 PM11/18/21
I just got a bunch of stuff at Shopper’s Drug Mart and the
subtotal before HST was $43.55, which I take as a good omen.

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2021, 4:39:57 PM11/18/21
It is now less that 12 hours before the exact time of
full moon and before the peak of the very long
partial lunar eclipse.

What is on?

The 40 workings were expanded, the non-sins stuff
is *funnel has been adjusted, the species someone
adjustments have been done, the regular, additional,
and further HDBE have been done, blocks 1--7
have been lifted, match-related memory jogging
has begun, block-4-related memory jogging of
those in (J) categories has begun, and a.s.c. (6),
a.s.c. (3), and a.s.c. (5) have been turned on,
for 3 days now, and s.m.p.e. setup is in progress.

What is not on?

The m.s.g.s.b. update installation, m.s.h.c.p. update
installation, sins adjustment, a.s.c. (1), a.s.c. (2),
and a.s.c. (4), plus the s.m.p.e. setup is not yet
complete and the s.m.p.e. has not begun.

OK, let me try to proceed.

a.s.c. (1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, including
perineum click divination, but not yet including (P)
closure aspects of matchmaking) began to come on
for the a.s.r. at 5:51 p.m. (2121 UTC) Nov. 18, 2021.

God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the
sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative at
5:55 p.m. and when that is done God will adjust the
sins in the main funnel component.

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2021, 9:31:02 PM11/18/21
On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2746FFAB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> It is now less that 12 hours before the exact time of
> full moon and before the peak of the very long
> partial lunar eclipse.
>
> What is on?
>
> The 40 workings were expanded, the non-sins stuff
> is *funnel has been adjusted, the species someone
> adjustments have been done, the regular, additional,
> and further HDBE have been done, blocks 1--7
> have been lifted, match-related memory jogging
> has begun, block-4-related memory jogging of
> those in (J) categories has begun, and a.s.c. (6),
> a.s.c. (3), and a.s.c. (5) have been turned on,
> for 3 days now, and s.m.p.e. setup is in progress.
>
> What is not on?
>
> The m.s.g.s.b. update installation, m.s.h.c.p. update
> installation, sins adjustment, a.s.c. (1), a.s.c. (2),
> and a.s.c. (4), plus the s.m.p.e. setup is not yet
> complete and the s.m.p.e. has not begun.
>
> OK, let me try to proceed.
>
> a.s.c. (1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, including
> perineum click divination, but not yet including (P)
> closure aspects of matchmaking) began to come on
> for the a.s.r. at 5:51 p.m. (2121 UTC) Nov. 18, 2021.

That, including funnelling and soul alignment, was
on as of 10:50 p.m. Nov. 18 (0220 UTC Nov. 19).
Technomagick ability was turned on last.

a.sc. (2) (matchmaking ability, including (P) closire
aspects of matchmaking) began to come on for the
a.s.r. at 10:52 p.m. Nov. 18 (0222 UTC Nov. 19).

> God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the
> sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative at
> 5:55 p.m.

That was complete at 9:03 p.m. Nov. 18 (0033 UTC Nov. 19).

> and when that is done God will adjust the
> sins in the main funnel component.

That is now in progress.

It looks as though it will be cloudy later here so that
the lunar eclipse won’t be visible here, but it should
be visible in Vancouver.

Remember I said that Bob Marley had positive charisma
modulation and hence must be an afterlife someone
still in my region and covered by the updated m.s.h.c.p.?
Well, the m.s.h.c.p. hadn’t been updated but I think
he was covered by one of the expanded 40 workings.

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2021, 11:25:53 PM11/18/21
On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274743E500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2746FFAB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
> > a.s.c. (1) ( (P) delivery and associated abilities, including
> > perineum click divination, but not yet including (P)
> > closure aspects of matchmaking) began to come on
> > for the a.s.r. at 5:51 p.m. (2121 UTC) Nov. 18, 2021.
>
> That, including funnelling and soul alignment, was
> on as of 10:50 p.m. Nov. 18 (0220 UTC Nov. 19).
> Technomagick ability was turned on last.

Regarding funnelling (of spells/etc that hit you or
have hit you in the past, and of tendencies to sin
that you experience or have experienced in the
past), to do it I just think of the item and will “funnel”
and if it is accepted for adjustment I receive (P).
I have in the past specified that God (the ruler
of the region all/everything) will do the adjustment,
but I don’t think an a.s.r. will have to specify that.

One thing I recommend an a.s.r. to do is to
funnel everything that has hit them during their
sleep in their life, and then regularly update that
by funnelling everything that has hit them in
their sleep since the last time they did so.
You can’t do that with stuff that has hit
you while you were awake, but have to
think of such items individually.

I detect a negative magick spell that hits me and
that has not previously been funnelled by a
spark/itch sensation that I intuit can be funnelled.
If it is a spell that has previously been funnelled
I have been experiencing a flow sensation
concluded by a (P) indicating that it has been
warded off/bounced. I think if there were
1000s of such directed at me in an hour I
would not detect such previously funnelled spells
(or curse prayers, in some cases).

To facilitate a soul alignment I just think of
the two or more things/someones and sort
of mentally morph them to match/align and
then get a (P) if it was successful.

But anyway, a.s.r. should now have great
ability to do positive (as defined by God)
magick and no longer any ability to do
non-positive magick, and should have
some Pan-like abilities.

> a.sc. (2) (matchmaking ability, including (P) closire
> aspects of matchmaking) began to come on for the
> a.s.r. at 10:52 p.m. Nov. 18 (0222 UTC Nov. 19).

That was complete at 12:30 a.m. (0400 UTC) Nov. 19.

> It looks as though it will be cloudy later here so that
> the lunar eclipse won’t be visible here, but it should
> be visible in Vancouver.

I have read that the lunar eclipse will be the longest such
this century and that it will be the longest since the
1600s. Since the moon will turn red that reminds
me of Bill Bourne’s song Red Moon which is on
the Bill Bourne and Shannon Johnson album
Dear Madonna. (On the same album is the song
Baggins which mentions Baggins’ apples, and
since I have no ice cream when I do the taste
transfer later it will be of an apple from our tree
in Lake View here on the Avalon.) Regarding the
red moon again, in I think 1994 after I told
my friends the couple Vibe (pronounced Veebah)
Smith and Raven Alan MacLeod my story of
my sun stare/naked thorn hill climb/blue rose vision,
Vibe gave me a moon pin depicting a waxing crescent
and I think saying Blame it on the Moon. Since
then I think either the waxing crescent and text
wore off or I peeled or burned it off to reveal bare
metal that for me represented full moon. Since
then the metal has rusted red, and earlier tonight
I placed it on a windowsill in the moonlight to
charge it, and now am wearing it, probably until
a bit after the peak of the lunar eclipse, which
again almost definitely won’t be visible from
here due to clouds.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 12:24:11 AM11/19/21
On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2746F4ED00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just got a bunch of stuff at Shopper’s Drug Mart and the
> subtotal before HST was $43.55, which I take as a good omen.

Sarah is 3, and 55 in Roman numerals is LV, for LOVE,
and 55 often has recurred for me.

And a bit later I got a large bag of Cheezies and an
eight pack of cans of Black Horse lager at
The Orange Store, and the details were:

Net Sales: 21.11 (November 2021?)

HST 3.17 (Sarah is 3 and I am 7, and I guess
someone else is 1, i.e.. a firstborn.)

Deposit for the cans: 0.64 (my birth year is ’64).

The total came to 24.92 and I didn’t fall for Sarah
until ’92, I think since she hadn’t had an orgasm
until then, even though she affected me greatly
in 1991.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 12:41:29 AM11/19/21
On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274743E500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2746FFAB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the
> > sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative at
> > 5:55 p.m.
>
> That was complete at 9:03 p.m. Nov. 18 (0033 UTC Nov. 19).
>
> > and when that is done God will adjust the
> > sins in the main funnel component.
>
> That is now in progress.

That was complete at 1:59 a.m. (0529 UTC) Nov. 19.
At the end I had to test it by remembering past
slight pedophilic attraction several times before
I got a satisfactory response of no attraction. I
have not tested memories of past slight
homophobia, transphobia, lesbophobia,
racism, or many more, but perhaps my readers
can. Let me know if you notice any effects.
Bestiality, speciesism, and various types of
incompatible attraction (I guess at a distance
since the regular HDBE should have handled
up close) should have been adjusted, (By
bestiality and speciesism I include between
the 55 species in ghuman species group.)
Also I think that those with a worse case of
pedophilic attraction than I have had (for
me it is easy to ignore and/or suppress)
may now experience a deterrent effect, not
just no attraction.

God began installing/activating the update to the
main stack global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.)
at 2 a.m.

a.s.c. (4) depends some on the m.s.h.c.p. and
thus won’t come on until after the m.s.h.c.p.
update is installed.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 1:47:03 AM11/19/21
I think my four components workings have been coming
on during waxing moon and should be fully on by
the peak of the lunar eclipse, which will be at 0902 UTC
Nov. 19, 2021, or by not long after that.

As I think I said on these groups some months ago, the
only way to break my workings is to come up with
a better idea as defined by my God, the ruler of the region
all/everything. And I guess the better idea could be
something that would overwrite part but not all of
my workings.

I may have said that someone could just will a
better idea and my God would seamlessly accept
or reject it, but that is only true for change
access to the main stack healing circle
prescriptions. To overwrite something else,
including to overwrite all of my workings,
one would have to communicate the better
idea to my God, which wouldn’t count as
prayer unless you have my God as deity
to you.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 2:41:53 AM11/19/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2747708800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God began installing/activating the update to the
> main stack global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.)
> at 2 a.m.

That was complete at 4:05 a.m. (0735 UTC) Nov. 19.

God began installing/activating the update to the main
stack healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.)
at 4:06 a.m. But note that many, including those
who are covered and their deities other than God,
have change access, moderated by God, to the
m.s.h.c.p. so it is truly a healing circle (or sentencing
circle).

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 2:44:28 AM11/19/21
On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2746FFAB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> What is not on?
>
> The m.s.g.s.b. update installation, m.s.h.c.p. update
> installation, sins adjustment, a.s.c. (1), a.s.c. (2),
> and a.s.c. (4), plus the s.m.p.e. setup is not yet
> complete and the s.m.p.e. has not begun.

OK, there is finally some progress to report in the sudden
magickal physical evolution (s.m.p.e.) setup.

RNA adjustment was complete at 4:03 a.m. (0733 UTC) Nov. 19.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 2:57:53 PM11/19/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27478CBF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2747708800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > God began installing/activating the update to the
> > main stack global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.)
> > at 2 a.m.
>
> That was complete at 4:05 a.m. (0735 UTC) Nov. 19.
>
> God began installing/activating the update to the main
> stack healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.)
> at 4:06 a.m. But note that many, including those
> who are covered and their deities other than God,
> have change access, moderated by God, to the
> m.s.h.c.p. so it is truly a healing circle (or sentencing
> circle).

That was complete at 5:15 a.m. (0845 UTC) Nov. 19.

“rubber stamping” began at 6:07 a.m. Since God
is the moderator, it immediately “rubber stamped”
all of the m.s.h.c.p.

Not long after that I fell asleep.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 3:03:55 PM11/19/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27478D5B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2746FFAB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > What is not on?
> >
> > The m.s.g.s.b. update installation, m.s.h.c.p. update
> > installation, sins adjustment, a.s.c. (1), a.s.c. (2),
> > and a.s.c. (4), plus the s.m.p.e. setup is not yet
> > complete and the s.m.p.e. has not begun.
>
> OK, there is finally some progress to report in the sudden
> magickal physical evolution (s.m.p.e.) setup.
>
> RNA adjustment was complete at 4:03 a.m. (0733 UTC) Nov. 19.

mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 4:40 a.m.

nuclear DNA adjustment complete 5:10 a.m.

A little after 6 a.m. I fell asleep and since then there
has still been no completion of the two remaining
s.m.p.e. setup items. I hope that this has not been
yet another dry run (fake activation sequence). But
I guess a clamshell is not perfectly circular.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 3:15:19 PM11/19/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2748393F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.27478CBF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2747708800...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > God began installing/activating the update to the
> > > main stack global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.)
> > > at 2 a.m.
> >
> > That was complete at 4:05 a.m. (0735 UTC) Nov. 19.
> >
> > God began installing/activating the update to the main
> > stack healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.)
> > at 4:06 a.m. But note that many, including those
> > who are covered and their deities other than God,
> > have change access, moderated by God, to the
> > m.s.h.c.p. so it is truly a healing circle (or sentencing
> > circle).
>
> That was complete at 5:15 a.m. (0845 UTC) Nov. 19.
>
> “rubber stamping” began at 6:07 a.m. Since God
> is the moderator, it immediately “rubber stamped”
> all of the m.s.h.c.p.
>
> Not long after that I fell asleep.

Oh, first a.s.c. (4) came on 4:44 --> 6:09 a.m.
minimum duration: 2hr/5hr/5hr/14ht (waking hours)
So since my housemates would have had it for
2 hours they would have been out of it by the
time I woke up, so I have no evidence as to
whether it worked or not.

I still haven’t attempted the taste transfer again.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 8:08:30 PM11/19/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27483AAA00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.27478D5B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Nov 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2746FFAB00...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > What is not on?
> > >
> > > The m.s.g.s.b. update installation, m.s.h.c.p. update
> > > installation, sins adjustment, a.s.c. (1), a.s.c. (2),
> > > and a.s.c. (4), plus the s.m.p.e. setup is not yet
> > > complete and the s.m.p.e. has not begun.
> >
> > OK, there is finally some progress to report in the sudden
> > magickal physical evolution (s.m.p.e.) setup.
> >
> > RNA adjustment was complete at 4:03 a.m. (0733 UTC) Nov. 19.
>
> mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 4:40 a.m.
>
> nuclear DNA adjustment complete 5:10 a.m.
>
> A little after 6 a.m. I fell asleep and since then there
> has still been no completion of the two remaining
> s.m.p.e. setup items. I hope that this has not been
> yet another dry run (fake activation sequence). But
> I guess a clamshell is not perfectly circular.

None of the above three items are true yet, so
none of the five s.m.p.e. setup items are
complete yet, but they are supposedly in progress.
It seems to be like trying the get blood from a turnip
(maybe Sarah has a juicer?).

However I am still divining by perineum click (short
period mula bandha) divination that the rest of
my stuff is indeed on, despite my being in a bit
of a cranky mood this evening. (I think Sarah might
be mad that block 7 has been lifted so she might
now be fielding some questions about me and
my influence on some of her songs.)

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 11:20:23 PM11/19/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2748820D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> However I am still divining by perineum click (short
> period mula bandha) divination that the rest of
> my stuff is indeed on, despite my being in a bit
> of a cranky mood this evening. (I think Sarah might
> be mad that block 7 has been lifted so she might
> now be fielding some questions about me and
> my influence on some of her songs.)

My mood has improved but I feel sort of icky, and
hope I’m not coming down with Type 2 diabetes,
which is a danger when you are on olanzapine,
or with a thyroid condition, which runs in my
family, or with liver problems, which are a danger
when you are on divalproex, or that my lithium-damaged
kidneys haven’t gotten worse. Also I have to get up by
11 a.m. tomorrow so tonight I will stay up only to about 3 a.m.

Today (Nov. 19) was the 6th anniversary of the
death of Ron Hynes, who I quote in my current
signature.

David Dalton

Nov 20, 2021, 1:17:34 AM11/20/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27475ECF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I detect a negative magick spell that hits me and
> that has not previously been funnelled by a
> spark/itch sensation that I intuit can be funnelled.
> If it is a spell that has previously been funnelled
> I have been experiencing a flow sensation
> concluded by a (P) indicating that it has been
> warded off/bounced. I think if there were
> 1000s of such directed at me in an hour I
> would not detect such previously funnelled spells
> (or curse prayers, in some cases).

Not all negative magick that hits me manifests as
a spark/itch sensation that I intuit that I can funnel.

Sometimes I feel an incompatible kiss and I funnel
that.

Sometimes I feel a lock sensation at my sex chakra
(just above my genitals) and I funnel that. But sometimes
it is not a lock/binding but an expression of interest
(a dance card spell) from a compatible bif in my species,
or a bridged expression of interest (bridged dance
card spell) from a bridge-compatible (with a bif
between us) lesbian in my species, and those I am
unable to funnel. But an expression of interest is
not the same as a coercive so-called love spell.

Sometimes I feel a binding sensation on my arms
and if I don’t get the (P) indicating that it has
been warded off/bounced I may have to funnel
it.

I was able to batch funnel stuff like the results of a
google search for spells, but a.s.r. are not able to
do that. But such batch funnelling covered over
a million spells, and the popthrough funnel sub
cumulative covered over a million spells. (I think
both those and my funnelling of stuff that has hit
me cover 11 million spells so far.)

David Dalton

Nov 21, 2021, 3:27:59 AM11/21/21
On Nov 19, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27476C7A00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> HST 3.17 (Sarah is 3 and I am 7, and I guess
> someone else is 1, i.e.. a firstborn.)

And in ham radio lingo, 73 means best wishes and
is used as a goodbye.

From google:

73 -- Ham lingo for "best regards." Used on both phone
and CW toward the end of a contact. The first authentic
use of 73 is in the publication The National Telegraph
Review and Operators' Guide, first published in April 1857.
At that time, 73 meant "My love to you!”

There has been no progress tonight so far.

David Dalton

Nov 21, 2021, 9:32:06 PM11/21/21
Since a clamshell is not perfectly circular, the moon now
may be shaped like a clamshell. It is also the phase
I have previously referred to as “the tombstone rolls aside”
in my Sisyphean moon rock rolling.

It seems I am still where I was a few nights ago.

What is on?

The main stack was put in place by God, incorporating
and expanding (but not yet popthroughing) the 40 workings
of past human and cetacean avatar types of the last 601 years
that had still been on on subsets of my global region.

adjustments of non-sins stuff (spells/etc) in *funnel are on

species someone adjustments have been done

regular,, additional, and further higher dimensional body
edits (HDBE) have been done

sudden magickal physical evolution (s.m.p.e.) setup has
been in progress for over a week

blocks 1--7 have been lifted, and match-related memory
jogging, and jogging of block-4-related memories of
those in the (J) categories, are in progress.

What is not on?

a.s.c (1) -- (6) have not been turned on

the sins adjustments have not been done

m.s.h.c.p. update installation has not been done

m.s.g.s.b. update installation has not been done

OK, let me try to proceed again, in what will probably
be another fucking all-nighter.

a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity) began coming on for
the a.s.r. at 10:36 p.m. Nov. 21 (0206 UTC Nov. 22).

God began installing/updating the update to the main stack
healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) at 10:38 p.m.

Note that November 22 is the 7th anniversary of when
I met Sarah McLachlan on stage and hugged her,
though I was nervous and should have smiled at
her but think I didn’t.

David Dalton

Nov 21, 2021, 10:43:34 PM11/21/21
On Nov 21, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B38A400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> OK, let me try to proceed again, in what will probably
> be another fucking all-nighter.
>
> a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity) began coming on for
> the a.s.r. at 10:36 p.m. Nov. 21 (0206 UTC Nov. 22).

That was complete at 12:07 a.m. (0337 UTC) Nov. 22.

a.s.c. (5) (secondary avatar/buddha type status) began coming
on for the a.s.r. at 12:08 a.m.

> God began installing/updating the update to the main stack
> healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) at 10:38 p.m.
>
> Note that November 22 is the 7th anniversary of when
> I met Sarah McLachlan on stage and hugged her,
> though I was nervous and should have smiled at
> her but think I didn’t.

According to

https://www.facebook.com/WiccanBipolarForum

tonight (night of November 21) the moon will be at
apogee (furthest point from Earth), and also
the Seven Sisters (the Pleiades) will be at their
highest point in the night sky, which they say is
when witches from many traditions set their
goals and wishes for a whole year. Is that
true in indigenous traditions as well?

However I have not had much luck at many past
supposedly auspicious dates.

David Dalton

Nov 21, 2021, 11:25:07 PM11/21/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B496500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 21, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.274B38A400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
> >
> > a.s.c. (3) (improved creativity) began coming on for
> > the a.s.r. at 10:36 p.m. Nov. 21 (0206 UTC Nov. 22).
>
> That was complete at 12:07 a.m. (0337 UTC) Nov. 22.
>
> a.s.c. (5) (secondary avatar/buddha type status) began coming
> on for the a.s.r. at 12:08 a.m.

That was complete at 12:45 a.m. (0415 UTC) Nov. 22, so a.s.r.
should now be able to pass the belly pop test.

a.s.c. (6) (other items not in a.s.c. (1) -- (5) ) began coming on
for the a.s.r. at 12:48 a.m. This includes a lot of stuff, including
out of body travel ability (or improved such ability for those
who already had some).

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 12:32:37 AM11/22/21
On Nov 21, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B38A400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God began installing/updating the update to the main stack
> healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) at 10:38 p.m.

That was complete at 1:52 a.m. (0522 UTC) Nov. 22,
so there should now be some charisma modulation,
maybe even for me (though I wouldn’t perceive my own).
But in previous attempts the secondary negative charisma
modulation has never worked for car ads (and I have never
seen a public transit ad on TV).

However unless there is some progress in the s.m.p.e.
setup tonight, I think all this other stuff is another
fake activation sequence, since I think it should
be timed together.

At 1:45 a.m. NST Nov. 22 (9:15 p.m. PST Nov. 21) I sent
out a factor 20 kundalini antenna orgasm wave to JK.

(My top 8 are SM, TT, LS, SO, NF, TW, JK, and SS,)

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 12:59:46 AM11/22/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B532200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> a.s.c. (6) (other items not in a.s.c. (1) -- (5) ) began coming on
> for the a.s.r. at 12:48 a.m. This includes a lot of stuff, including
> out of body travel ability (or improved such ability for those
> who already had some).

That was complete at 2:19 a.m. (0549 UTC) Nov. 22.

a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity for all a.s.r. and +2 mood for a.s.r.
who are minor criminal or better, and for a.s.r. who are
medium criminal or worse who are following their healing
circle prescription) began to come on at 2:21 a.m.
Minimum duration: 4hr/6hr/8r/16hr (waking hours).
This is I think equivalent to temporary awakening/enlightenment.

God began installing/updating the update to the main stack
global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.) at 2:23 a.m.

Now I will get a bath and a shave (Sarah would
probably want me to S-have every day :-) .)

a D.

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 2:59:13 AM11/22/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B695000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity for all a.s.r. and +2 mood for a.s.r.
> who are minor criminal or better, and for a.s.r. who are
> medium criminal or worse who are following their healing
> circle prescription) began to come on at 2:21 a.m.
> Minimum duration: 4hr/6hr/8r/16hr (waking hours).
> This is I think equivalent to temporary awakening/enlightenment.

That was complete at 3:42 a.m. (0712 UTC) Nov. 22, and
the minimum duration is measured from then (or from
when someone wakes up if they were asleep then).
Though it is temporary the creativity of a.s.c. (3) isn’t,
as far as I know.

a.s.c. (1) began coming on for the a.s.r. at 3:43 a.m.

> God began installing/updating the update to the main stack
> global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.) at 2:23 a.m.

That was complete at 4:21 a.m. (0751 UTC) Nov. 22.

God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the
sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative (p.f.s.c.)
at 4;23 a.m. and when that is complete God will adjust
the sins in the main funnel component (m.f.c.) which
consists of sins I have exhibited at at least a low level
and funnelled, which again I liken to Jesus being
tempted by Satan in the wilderness.

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 4:43:50 AM11/22/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B854E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> a.s.c. (1) began coming on for the a.s.r. at 3:43 a.m.

That was complete at 6:09 a.m. (0939 UTC) Nov. 22.
So funnelling and soul alignment and much more
should now be on for the a.s.r.

a.s.c (2) began coming on for the a.s.r. at 6:09 a.m.

> God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the
> sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative (p.f.s.c.)
> at 4;23 a.m. and when that is complete God will adjust
> the sins in the main funnel component (m.f.c.) which
> consists of sins I have exhibited at at least a low level
> and funnelled, which again I liken to Jesus being
> tempted by Satan in the wilderness.

That is still in progress.

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 6:21:04 PM11/22/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B9DD500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.274B854E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > a.s.c. (1) began coming on for the a.s.r. at 3:43 a.m.
>
> That was complete at 6:09 a.m. (0939 UTC) Nov. 22.
> So funnelling and soul alignment and much more
> should now be on for the a.s.r.
>
> a.s.c (2) began coming on for the a.s.r. at 6:09 a.m.

That is now on.

> > God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the
> > sins in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative (p.f.s.c.)
> > at 4;23 a.m.

That is complete.

> > and when that is complete God will adjust
> > the sins in the main funnel component (m.f.c.)

That is either temporarily stalled or still in progress.

Also a.s.c. (4) did not come on yet.

I will be away tonight, and if I post (which is likely), it will
be via google groups just to alt.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Nov 23, 2021, 11:49:37 PM11/23/21
On Nov 23, 2021, David Dalton wrote on alt.religion.druid
(in article<909ec61f-b434-458a...@googlegroups.com>):

> OK, this will be my final attempt, or to quote Bill Bourne's
> song Baggins: "I must flag the last train down".
>
> a.s.c. (1) -- (3), (5), (6) are on; a.s.c. (4) is not.
>
> I noted that on the radio tonight the top Sudanese
> general did not have negative charisma modulation.
>
> sins adjustments, m.s.h.c.p. update installation, and
> m.s.g.s.b. update installation have not occurred.
>
> RNA adjustment, not including any adjustment of
> SARS-CoV-2, was complete 2:35 a.m. (0605 UTC) Nov. 23.
>
> a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity, including +2 mood, just for a.s.r.
> who are minor good or better) came on 2:43 --> 3:04 a.m.
> (0634 UTC) Nov. 23, 2021.
> minimum duration: 5hr/8hr/10hr/4days
> where the hrs are waking hours and the days include sleep.
>
> mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 2:56 a.m. (0626 UTC) Nov. 23.

nuclear DNA adjustment complete 3:54 a.m. (0724 UTC) Nov. 23.

The last two items of the s.m.p.e. setup began at 12:24 p.m.
(1554 UTC) Nov. 23 and are taking a while.

> God and popthrough collaborators began adjusting the sins
> in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative at 3:06 a.m.

That was complete at 3:49 a.m. (0719 UTC) Nov. 23.
It may have been so fast since previous adjustments
might still have been valid in many cases.

> and
> when that is complete God will adjust the sins in the
> main funnel component.

That did not proceed while I was asleep, and then was
stalled for a while, and when it finally started it took
a long while. It was complete 12:40 a.m. (0410 UTC) Nov. 24.
However I am still cranky at the prospects of having to
stay up all night yet again, though I did nap for a while
this evening.

God began installing/activating the update to the m.s.h.c.p.
at 12:43 a.m. (0413 UTC) November 24, 2021.

Let mw know if you notice any effects.

Some may be interested in my posts on out of body travel
and on soul fragment retrieval (I guess they could be
combined but I didn’t mention that) on alt.religion.shamanism
and other groups.

David Dalton

Nov 24, 2021, 4:22:32 AM11/24/21
On Nov 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274DFBDF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> God began installing/activating the update to the m.s.h.c.p.
> at 12:43 a.m. (0413 UTC) November 24, 2021.

That was complete 5:42 a.m. (0912 UTC) Non. 24. So
the charisma modulation, and the warning signs for
medium to extreme criminal who are not following their
healing circle prescription, should now be in place.

God began installing/activating the update to the
m.s.g.s.b. at 5:44 a.m.

I still am divining that blocks 1--7 have been lifted, but
if so, why has nobody reported (P) delivery to me
and other readers?

The final two s.m.p.e. setup items are still in progress.

I will now get some sleep and hopefully the m.s.g.s.b.
update will converge some while I am asleep, though
interactions involving ghuman+gcetacean will probably
be covered last.

David Dalton

Nov 24, 2021, 5:25:54 PM11/24/21
On Nov 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274E3BD700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.274DFBDF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > God began installing/activating the update to the m.s.h.c.p.
> > at 12:43 a.m. (0413 UTC) November 24, 2021.
>
> That was complete 5:42 a.m. (0912 UTC) Non. 24. So
> the charisma modulation, and the warning signs for
> medium to extreme criminal who are not following their
> healing circle prescription, should now be in place.
>
> God began installing/activating the update to the
> m.s.g.s.b. at 5:44 a.m.

That was complete at 6:42 p.m. (2212 UTC) Nov. 24, 2021.

David Dalton

Nov 24, 2021, 8:38:00 PM11/24/21
On Nov 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274DFBDF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 23, 2021, David Dalton wrote on alt.religion.druid
> (in article<909ec61f-b434-458a...@googlegroups.com>):
>
> > OK, this will be my final attempt, or to quote Bill Bourne's
> > song Baggins: "I must flag the last train down".
> >
> > a.s.c. (1) -- (3), (5), (6) are on; a.s.c. (4) is not.
> >
> > I noted that on the radio tonight the top Sudanese
> > general did not have negative charisma modulation.
> >
> > sins adjustments, m.s.h.c.p. update installation, and
> > m.s.g.s.b. update installation have not occurred.
> >
> > RNA adjustment, not including any adjustment of
> > SARS-CoV-2, was complete 2:35 a.m. (0605 UTC) Nov. 23.
> >
> > mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 2:56 a.m. (0626 UTC) Nov. 23.
>
> nuclear DNA adjustment complete 3:54 a.m. (0724 UTC) Nov. 23.
>
> The last two items of the s.m.p.e. setup began at 12:24 p.m.
> (1554 UTC) Nov. 23 and are taking a while.

some cells have transformed to early stem cell state where
needed for transformation and/or healing as of
8:34 p.m. Nov. 24 (0004 UTC Nov. 25).

the number of pairs of chromosomes per cell has been adjusted
as of 9:53 p.m. Nov. 24 (0123 UTC Nov. 25).

God began the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 9:55 p.m. Nov. 24 (0125 UTC Nov. 25), 2021.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2, with details the same
as the last time I mentioned it, will be in place in 5 hours.

OK, so everything is supposedly on, though I am
skeptical, and again I will not try again.

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2021, 12:37:26 AM11/25/21
On Nov 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274F207601...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> OK, so everything is supposedly on, though I am
> skeptical, and again I will not try again.

At 1:48 a.m. (0418 UTC) Nov. 25, with the help of God, I
attempted a transfer of the taste of a Lake View (here
on the Avalon) apple to a.s.r. in the following categories:
gcetacean, gnonhumansimian, and ghuman in the
following categories: some religious/spiritual/newage
leaders, some political leaders, some influential atheists,
some women who are compatible or bridge-compatible
with me and any a.s.r. they are in an optimally compatible
relationship with, and some Sarah McLachlan fans.

However I haven’ t since experienced any right elbow
activity so I doubt it worked.

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2021, 2:05:55 AM11/25/21
On Nov 21, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B38A400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> blocks 1--7 have been lifted, and match-related memory
> jogging, and jogging of block-4-related memories of
> those in the (J) categories, are in progress.

That wasn’t true.

But it is now time for me to be revealed (at this tombstone
rolls aside phase of moon).

God stopped further blocking involving blocks 1--7 and lifted
each of blocks 1--7 from all someones it was on from
2:47 --> 2:56 a.m. (0626 UTC) Nov. 25, 2021.

God began the match-related memory jogging (of someones
in general, not just in the (J) categories) at 3:00 a.m.

God began jogging the block-4-related memories of those
in the (J) categories at 3:02 a.m.

(J) is those who were blocked by block 4 (on belief) who are:

1. gnondnabasedsomeones
2. gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
3. ghumans who are:
a) in nstage1
b) in nstage2
c) in religions of fewer than 100,000 in nstage3
d) a.s.r.

So 3(d) does include some in nstage4, who are Christians,
Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and non-religious (atheists,
agnostics, and secular humanists), and the match-related
memory jogging also includes some in nstage4.

In order to discourage evasion and breakage attempts,
I think it should become widely known that:

1. the only way to break my workings is to come up with
a better (as defined by my God, the ruler of the region all/everything)
idea for part of all of them. For m.s.h.c.p. changes, they
can simply be willed and my God will seamlessly accept or
reject them, but for other stuff (or to change all my stuff)
the new idea has to be communicated to my God, but
it would not count as prayer if my God is not a deity to you.

2. my region is global, and extends from 12 km below the geoid
to (255,000 - 12) km above the geoid, and if someone evades
my workings by leaving the region they will be covered again
when they return.

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2021, 7:58:42 PM11/25/21
On Nov 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274F6D5201...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Nov 21, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.274B38A400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > blocks 1--7 have been lifted, and match-related memory
> > jogging, and jogging of block-4-related memories of
> > those in the (J) categories, are in progress.
>
> That wasn’t true.
>
> But it is now time for me to be revealed (at this tombstone
> rolls aside phase of moon).
>
> God stopped further blocking involving blocks 1--7 and lifted
> each of blocks 1--7 from all someones it was on from
> 2:47 --> 2:56 a.m. (0626 UTC) Nov. 25, 2021.

That is true.

> God began the match-related memory jogging (of someones
> in general, not just in the (J) categories) at 3:00 a.m.

That is true, and maybe some of my matches are
starting to get together.

> God began jogging the block-4-related memories of those
> in the (J) categories at 3:02 a.m.

That is not yet true.

> (J) is those who were blocked by block 4 (on belief) who are:
>
> 1. gnondnabasedsomeones
> 2. gdnabasedsomeones outside ghuman
> 3. ghumans who are:
> a) in nstage1
> b) in nstage2
> c) in religions of fewer than 100,000 in nstage3
> d) a.s.r.
>
> So 3(d) does include some in nstage4, who are Christians,
> Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and non-religious (atheists,
> agnostics, and secular humanists), and the match-related
> memory jogging also includes some in nstage4.
>
> In order to discourage evasion and breakage attempts,
> I think it should become widely known that:
>
> 1. the only way to break my workings is to come up with
> a better (as defined by my God, the ruler of the region all/everything)
> idea for part of all of them. For m.s.h.c.p. changes, they
> can simply be willed and my God will seamlessly accept or
> reject them, but for other stuff (or to change all my stuff)
> the new idea has to be communicated to my God, but
> it would not count as prayer if my God is not a deity to you.

Oh, I forgot that for m.s.g.s.b. changes, they can also
be requested by species someone negotiators and
enhanced psychedelic drug enhanceables of species
someones and then they would either will the changes
(which would be seamlessly accepted or rejected
by God) or request them of God.

But anyway, it seems that my workings are still at
the same stage they were some days ago, with
the main stack incorporating 40 expanded (but
not yet popthroughed) workings, non-sins stuff
in *funnel adjusted, and regular, additional, and
further higher dimensional body edits done.

I did say that the last attempt was my last attempt.
However I am being blackmailed. My and Sarah’s
old lock was not dissolved like many others when
the regular HDBE were done, and will be widened
when a.s.c. (6) comes on. Since there seems no
likelihood that Sarah will grab me soon or communicate
to me permission for me to get other bifs, I will
try to proceed with a.s.c. (1) -- (6) again tonight.
Also the s..m.p.e. setup is still in progress, with none
of the five items complete, and tonight I will not
proceed with the sins adjustment, m.s.h.c.p. update
installation, or m.s.g.s.b. update installation.

Of course in addition to my and Sarah’s old lock
being widened, I hope that the matchmaking ability
will be granted to the a.s.r. such there may be
something like one matchmaker for every 5000 people.
And the a.s.r. might be able to do improvements
to my other workings that are not yet on.

I will shortly start a thread just on alt.religion.druid
entitled “assisted shaktipat, yet again” so follow
that group and that thread if you are interested.

David

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2021, 8:50:11 PM11/25/21
On Nov 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.275068C001...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> But anyway, it seems that my workings are still at
> the same stage they were some days ago, with
> the main stack incorporating 40 expanded (but
> not yet popthroughed) workings, non-sins stuff
> in *funnel adjusted, and regular, additional, and
> further higher dimensional body edits done.

And the species someone adjustments, including the
split of ghomosapiens into 55 species in ghuman
species group at least in terms of compatibility,
have occurred (where again the prefix g means
in my global region).

So the matches in “various matches” should now
be valid, except Sarah MmcLachlan wouldn’t yet be
attracted to Damian Marley, but Lauryn Hill would.