Raven and the First Men

David Dalton

Oct 25, 2022, 5:23:23 AM10/25/22
I claim to be an avatar type, and as part of my new age onset magickal
workings I have been trying to instigate a sudden physical evolution
(or ongoing creation if you prefer)
(including of existing adults) involving a split into 55 equal species
and a new maximum lifespan of 200. But the number of children
per woman will be limited to two, so while there will be a slow population
growth for a while, eventually it will start to decline since not every
woman will have two children. Another factor that will allow slow
population growth is the fact that the split into 55 species will allow
better use of varied environments on Earth (and eventually elsewhere).
Another factor is that we must/will begin more sustainable practices.

What precedents are there for this supposed sudden evolution?
I claim that the only living avatar type other than me is a
bowhead whale, and that over 100 years ago there was a
similar evolution event involving just bowhead whales and
resulting in their lifespan of over 200 years. Another precedent
is the Haida creation legend of the Raven and the First Men,
where I think Raven represents new (dark) moon, and hope
that my corresponding new (dark) moon is the one just after
the start of Diwali (and United Nations Day) at 1048 UTC
October 25, 2022.

Here is my supposed progress, which supposedly has
taken place through higher dimensional pathways. I have
a theory of divine collaborators, but to keep atheists happy
I have to allow for the possibility that I am doing it with my
own abilities, and have to leave any collaborators ambiguous.
(So theists, if they like it, will claim that their deity/ies did it.)

(1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0706 UTC Oct. 25

(2) RNA adjustment complete 0759 UTC Oct. 25

(3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0821 UTC Oct. 25

(4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state where
needed for transformation (including of current adults) and healing
as of 0848 UTC Oct. 25

Sudden physical evolution began 0849 UTC/GMT October 25, 2022.
I can't divine details of (coming?) immunity (e.g. to Covid-19).

For other progress of mine see recent posts on alt.religion.druid.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Oct 26, 2022, 2:38:47 AM10/26/22
That last attempt didn't work, but I have tried again on the extremely
early waxing crescent side of dark moon, and the sudden magickal
physical evolution supposedly began at 0620 UTC Oct. 26, 2022.

For details see the thread
"new beginnings at early waxing crescent"
on at.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Nov 2, 2022, 2:50:44 AM11/2/22
I tried again.

November 1, 2022 (Samhain, All Saints’ Day, D-moon)

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 0543 UTC.

(s2) RNA adjusted by 2012 UTC.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 2310 UTC.

November 2, 2022 (All Souls’ Day, Day of the Dead, fat-D-moon)

(s4) some cells converted to early stem cell state as of 0633 UTC.

Sudden magickal physical evolution began 0634 UTC.
I can’t divine details of the immunity.

a D.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)

David Dalton

Nov 21, 2022, 11:42:03 PM11/21/22
I tried again, as we approach another Raven new (dark) moon,
and supposedly the sudden magickal physical evolution
began at 0430 UTC November 22, 2022. However I won't
believe that without evidence.

"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 2, 2022, 2:36:43 AM12/2/22
I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
supposedly began 0726 UTC December 2, 2022, but I won't
believe that without evidence. I can't divine details
of immunity but perhaps someone else can.

How does this relate to the Haida creation story of
The Raven and the First Men? Well, I am Raven
new (dark) moon associated, and in the story Raven
discovered people inside a giant clamshell. A
clamshell is not perfectly circular, so perhaps
it could represent the current waxing gibbous moon
phase, or from waxing gibbous moon to waning gibbous
moon, when some effects should be evident.

"I see my light come shining; From the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now; I shall be released" (Bob Dylan)