Where is black magick still on the legal books?

David Dalton

Oct 19, 2022, 6:29:09 PM10/19/22
Where is black (negative) magick still listed as a crime in the law?

Why do I ask? Well, in my latest attempt at instigating a global
new age, the definitions of multicomponent goodness and of
overall goodness measure that are used are those constrained
by my essential messages (in which the word love maps to my
internal definition of love), UN law, Canadian law, and
Newfoundland and Labrador law, in that priority.

I guess a death spell that doesn’t work counts as attempted
murder, though if it has no chance of succeeding it probably
should be treated as less serious than say a stabbing,
and I would define it as a medium crime, not a major crime,
but also not a minor crime.

I have been posting about my latest progress on alt.religion.druid .

"And I know the young man with a century's face/A philosopher king - he
will try to amaze/With examples of love and examples of hate" (T. Tikaram)

David Dalton

Oct 19, 2022, 8:57:58 PM10/19/22
On Oct 19, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2900B1B300...@88.198.57.247>):

> Where is black (negative) magick still listed as a crime in the law?
>
> Why do I ask? Well, in my latest attempt at instigating a global
> new age, the definitions of multicomponent goodness and of
> overall goodness measure that are used are those constrained
> by my essential messages (in which the word love maps to my
> internal definition of love), UN law, Canadian law, and
> Newfoundland and Labrador law, in that priority.
>
> I guess a death spell that doesn’t work counts as attempted
> murder, though if it has no chance of succeeding it probably
> should be treated as less serious than say a stabbing,
> and I would define it as a medium crime, not a major crime,
> but also not a minor crime.
>
> I have been posting about my latest progress on alt.religion.druid .

Also in John Matthews book Taliesin..., on p. 90, is the following quote

Seven years your right, under a flagstone, in a quagmire,
Without food, without taste, but the thirst you ever torturing,
The law of the judges your lesson, and prayer your language:
And if you like to return
You will be, for a time, a Druid, perhaps.
(Ancient Irish Poem)

(Of course for me it is approaching 27 years, not 7, I guess
since I have a global region.)