living bowhead whale avatar type

David Dalton

Sep 7, 2022, 12:30:57 AM9/7/22
I hope this reaches some in the circumpolar region.

I am currently implementing a global binding of criminals, which
incorporates what I call popthroughs (updates and expansions
of past similar bindings by past avatar types on regions that
are subsets of my global region to cover some in my global region).

There have been 7058 avatar types in homo sapiens and the
many cetacean (whale, dolphin, and porpoise) species before
me in the last 12,000 years. The most recent of them is a
currently living bowhead whale, who is the only living avatar
type other than me, and whose region included the North Pole.

There also have been some blocks associated with the 7058
and me which have been recently lifted, and thus some
material related to their past bindings may come to light.
Since bowhead whales can live to over 200 it is probable
that the bowhead whale avatar type’s binding came into
effect over 100 years ago, and may be reflected in Inuit
and northern shamanistic folklore. So follow up and
let me and other readers know if you know of any such
material and it is not secret.

If you are interested in my progress, check out the
thread “leading up to Harvest Moon” on alt.religion.druid,
though by the time you read this I may have started a
more recent thread.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2022, 10:55:25 PM11/25/22
In article <0001HW.28C855FF00...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I hope this reaches some in the circumpolar region.
>
> I am currently implementing a global binding of criminals, which
> incorporates what I call popthroughs (updates and expansions
> of past similar bindings by past avatar types on regions that
> are subsets of my global region to cover some in my global region).
>
> There have been 7058 avatar types in homo sapiens and the
> many cetacean (whale, dolphin, and porpoise) species before
> me in the last 12,000 years. The most recent of them is a
> currently living bowhead whale, who is the only living avatar
> type other than me, and whose region included the North Pole.

I am trying again, and now it is 4744 avatar types in the last
10,000 years, and the living bowhead whale avatar type and
devi type popthrough healing circle prescriptions subcomponent
and species balance subcomponent were applied at
0343 UTC November 26, 2022.

"When the Nightbird calls your name
No, don't listen or nothing will ever be the same" (Mae Moore)

David Dalton

Nov 29, 2022, 9:47:16 PM11/29/22
On Nov 26, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-7FCB33....@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In article<0001HW.28C855FF00...@88.198.57.247>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > I hope this reaches some in the circumpolar region.
> >
> > I am currently implementing a global binding of criminals, which
> > incorporates what I call popthroughs (updates and expansions
> > of past similar bindings by past avatar types on regions that
> > are subsets of my global region to cover some in my global region).
> >
> > There have been 7058 avatar types in homo sapiens and the
> > many cetacean (whale, dolphin, and porpoise) species before
> > me in the last 12,000 years. The most recent of them is a
> > currently living bowhead whale, who is the only living avatar
> > type other than me, and whose region included the North Pole.
>
> I am trying again, and now it is 4744 avatar types in the last
> 10,000 years, and the living bowhead whale avatar type and
> devi type popthrough healing circle prescriptions subcomponent
> and species balance subcomponent were applied at
> 0343 UTC November 26, 2022.

Make that 0242 UTC November 30, 2022.

"In the desert of my dreams I saw you there... You’re gone and I’m lost
inside this tangled web in which I’m lain entwined" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2022, 4:44:22 AM12/1/22
On Nov 29, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2936FBB200...@88.198.57.247>):

> On Nov 26, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<dalton-7FCB33....@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > In article<0001HW.28C855FF00...@88.198.57.247>,
> > David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I hope this reaches some in the circumpolar region.
> > >
> > > I am currently implementing a global binding of criminals, which
> > > incorporates what I call popthroughs (updates and expansions
> > > of past similar bindings by past avatar types on regions that
> > > are subsets of my global region to cover some in my global region).
> > >
> > > There have been 7058 avatar types in homo sapiens and the
> > > many cetacean (whale, dolphin, and porpoise) species before
> > > me in the last 12,000 years. The most recent of them is a
> > > currently living bowhead whale, who is the only living avatar
> > > type other than me, and whose region included the North Pole.
> >
> > I am trying again, and now it is 4744 avatar types in the last
> > 10,000 years, and the living bowhead whale avatar type and
> > devi type popthrough healing circle prescriptions subcomponent
> > and species balance subcomponent were applied at
> > 0343 UTC November 26, 2022.
>
> Make that 0242 UTC November 30, 2022.

Make that 0553 UTC December 1, 2022.

"And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone... One bright blue rose
outlives all those; Two thousand years and still it goes" (Jimmy MacCarthy)

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2023, 9:07:01 PM1/22/23
I've got my hopes up again; I just got some signs that
the living bowhead whale avatar type and devi type
just realized that I am human and not cetacean and
have covered the interiors of continents, and they
are very happy.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)