Honour, Riches, Marriage Blessing

David Dalton

Aug 18, 2021, 10:02:48 PM8/18/21
Newfoundland celtic rock band Figgy Duff, on their album
After the Tempest, recorded Honour, Riches (song from
The Tempest, sung by Pamela Morgan).

The song from the Tempest goes:

Honour, riches, marriage blessing
Long continuance and increasing
Hourly joys be still upon you
Juno sings her blessings on you

Earth's increase foison plenty
Barns and garners never empty
Vines with clustering bunches growing
Plants with goodly burden bowing

Spring come to you at the farthest
At the very end of harvest
Scarcity and want shall shun you
Ceres blessing so is on you

though it will have to be slow increasing. Also I
think my copy of the Collected Works of Shakespeare
might have “in the very end of harvest”.

Also with all the floods and drought and wildfires
and plagues of insects the last two verses are
less certain, depending on what we do. But perhaps
there can be a volcanic eruption which would cool
the planet for a few years, buying us some time.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 24, 2021, 11:33:22 PM8/24/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CDF34600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Newfoundland celtic rock band Figgy Duff, on their album
> After the Tempest, recorded Honour, Riches (song from
> The Tempest, sung by Pamela Morgan).
>
> The song from the Tempest goes:
>
> Honour, riches, marriage blessing
> Long continuance and increasing
> Hourly joys be still upon you
> Juno sings her blessings on you
>
> Earth's increase foison plenty
> Barns and garners never empty
> Vines with clustering bunches growing
> Plants with goodly burden bowing
>
> Spring come to you at the farthest
> At the very end of harvest
> Scarcity and want shall shun you
> Ceres blessing so is on you
>
> though it will have to be slow increasing.

and it will have to be compatible marriage, including
no one-way attraction.

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2021, 1:20:43 AM8/30/21
On Aug 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26D5F18000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> and it will have to be compatible marriage, including
> no one-way attraction.

Some more background:

First a summary of my eight sexual harmonics theory:

Below I will use the following notation:

1M = straight-type-1-M (optimally compatible with 1F)
1F = straight-type-1-F (optimally compatible with 1M)
2M = gay male (optimally compatible with 2M and 3M)
2F = lesbian (optimally compatible with 2F and 3F)
3M = bisexual (attracted to both genders) male, or bim
3F = bisexual (attracted to both genders) female, or bif
4M = straight-type-2-M (compatible only with 3F)
4F = straight-type-2-F (compatible only with 3M)

Some may ask why don't I make straight-type-2-M,F 2M,F.
Well it is mainly for backwards compatibility with my
past writing, where for many years I was saying there
were four orientations: purestraight (now straight-type-1),
gay/lesbian, bisexual, and fourth orientation (compatible
only with bisexual of the opposite gender, and which
I now call straight-type-2). That is why I assign
straight-type-2 number 4. Also while some bisexuals
(attracted to both genders) are straight by lifestyle
choice, I don't call them straight-type-3, but I guess
they could call themselves that if they want, but they
are still bisexual by my notation and should admit their
attraction to both genders if they want the best match
of the opposite gender, which is a straight-type-2 (4M, 4F).

And for transgender individuals I add a T, so for
example a 1MT is spiritually as 1M in a female body.
But the harmonic 1M is really the same as 1MT,
so I still say there are only 8 harmonics, not 16.
And I define two-spirit differently from transgender
and as having both a male harmonic and a female
harmonic. e.g. 1M/1FT (where I put in the T to
indicate that the individual is in a male body).

Also 1M--3F, 1F--3M, and 3F--3M are what I call
partially (less than optimally, but still two-way)
compatible couples, less likely to stick, and
whose relationship would tend to fade over time.

Now for the implausible stuff. As a result of my
magickal workings invoking Gaia, Sola, and Luna
(or a complicated preyer to them in which I have
done much of the groundwork, if you prefer) there
have been some changes in sexuality.

In the past 3M and 1M have been attracted one-way to 2F,
3F and 1F have been attracted one-way to 2M,
1F has been attracted one-way to 4M, and
1M has been attracted one-way to 4F. This
should no longer be the case.

Furthermore there has been a split of homo sapiens
globally into 55 equal species, and abusive relationships
have been split across species boundaries, with the
abuser put in a different species than the rest of the
tribe or extended family, and any children put in
the species of the non-abuser, who is not always
the woman.

Also Gaia has adjusted the sexual harmonics of 3%
of humans globally for better compatibility. A
large number of these cases were platonic 2M--2F
couples who have at least one child under 16,
including adoptive or fetus, who have now
become optimally compatible unless each has
at least one same sex partner in which case
they have become 3M--3F. Two examples should
be Mathias and Ariel of the band The Burning Hell
who were 2M--2F and have become 4M--3F, and
Amanda Parris and Odario Williams of CBC Radio
who were 2F--2M and have become 3F--3M.

Furthermore the following items should now be true:

1. there should be no direct attraction unless there is compatibility,
and also the bridge/friendship/trust attraction between 4M
and 2F who is happily lesbian and between 4F and 2M
who is happily gay should be more clear cut and less
likely to be confused with direct attraction by young people.

2. there should be no one-way either way or two-way
attraction between someone under 18 and someone
else more than two years older or younger than him
or her

3. sex will not proceed without mutual attraction and
mutual consent

4. it will no longer work to be supposedly making
love to someone while thinking of someone else
who is not there.

5. optimally compatible same sex relationships are
now much more likely to stick

Also 1.55 million humans globally should now have
matchmaking ability. For a descriptive list of these
assisted shaktipat recipients see the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.
Also, for some mostly celebrity possible matches that
I intuited when I had the ability, see the “various
matches” thread on alt.religion.druid.

David Dalton

Mar 23, 2022, 1:36:03 AM3/23/22
On Aug 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26DCA22A00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Also Gaia has adjusted the sexual harmonics of 3%
> of humans globally for better compatibility.

Now Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything), after
an ultimatum by LOVE2 (the someone with highest
goodness measure as defined by Goddess) has adjusted
the sexual harmonic(s) of 45.2% of humans for better
(usually optimal) sexual compatibility, and this affects
60.6% of committed relationships.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 23, 2022, 1:37:00 AM3/23/22
bump