Friday the 13th

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2021, 12:15:56 AM8/13/21
Good luck to any readers on Friday the 13th!

“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces.” (Hynes/O'Doherty)

Damien

Aug 14, 2021, 1:44:28 PM8/14/21
Am 13.08.2021 um 06:15 schrieb David Dalton:
> Good luck to any readers on Friday the 13th!

in fact there was a mystic phase of the moon, for some.
i put the chili, that germinated on 3.6.21 on julian calendar into a
bigger pot.
hopefully they will be best <3
--
Kind regards,
Damien <https://www.church-of-devil.com>

David Dalton

Aug 14, 2021, 11:35:29 PM8/14/21
On Aug 14, 2021, Damien wrote
(in article <sf8vdq$8rj$2...@solani.org>):

> Am 13.08.2021 um 06:15 schrieb David Dalton:
> > Good luck to any readers on Friday the 13th!
> in fact there was a mystic phase of the moon, for some.
> i put the chili, that germinated on 3.6.21 on julian calendar into a
> bigger pot.
> hopefully they will be best <3

Sounds good, I hope the chili works out!

“‘My momma was a waitress, my daddy a truckdriver. The thing
that kept their power from them slowed me down awhile.” (Ferron)