splitting of the moon/crack of the cauldron

David Dalton

Oct 23, 2022, 3:41:24 AM10/23/22
I believe that Mohammed's splitting of the moon (at
which Judgment Day is supposed to occur) is equivalent
to Taliesin's (Gwion Bach's) crack of the cauldron,
and is new (dark) moon, the split in between the
waning crescent moon and waxing crescent moon.

I hope that my healing circle (or sentencing
circle) prescriptions working (a binding of
criminals and good advice for non-criminals)
will be in place by the coming Raven new (dark)
moon, as prophesied by Mohammed.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Oct 23, 2022, 5:00:10 AM10/23/22
In article <dalton-DF76A0....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I believe that Mohammed's splitting of the moon (at
> which Judgment Day is supposed to occur) is equivalent
> to Taliesin's (Gwion Bach's) crack of the cauldron,
> and is new (dark) moon, the split in between the
> waning crescent moon and waxing crescent moon.
>
> I hope that my healing circle (or sentencing
> circle) prescriptions working (a binding of
> criminals and good advice for non-criminals)
> will be in place by the coming Raven new (dark)
> moon, as prophesied by Mohammed.

And at new (dark) moon there will also be a partial
solar eclipse visible in the Middle East but not
here on the Avalon peninsula of Newfoundland.
At maximum eclipse the sun will look like a crescent.