note on Jacob

David Dalton

Dec 2, 2021, 2:09:04 AM12/2/21
I have previously said that most past avatar types underwent
a period of seven years of low/wilderness/trial/work years
before becoming successful, but for some, including Rama,
Glooskap, and Jacob, it was fourteen years, which might
have meant a larger region and what I call popthroughs of
early workings. And in my case my low/trial/work years
have lasted 25.8 years so far, and I had hoped they would
last the 14 years plus an 11 year sunspot cycle, but I hope
it won’t turn out to be 7 years plus two 11 year sunspot cycles.

I have also said that the avatar types have some abilities
in common but also a distinct primary siddhi (paranormal
ability) for each one. In previous posts I have note that
the primary siddhi of Jesus was probably healing, that
of Amergin was probably weatherworking, and mine has
been matchmaking. But I also now think that that of Jacob
was probably an agricultural special ability combining
green thumb and animal husbandry, and that also he
may have developed some lore related to that, as I have
developed my eight sexual harmonics theory related
to my matchmaking ability.

Those not on alt.religion.druid might be interesting in
following my recent progress on the thread on there entitled
“approaching Raven new (dark) moon once again”
which title refers to Bill Reid’s world-binding sculpture
Raven and the First Men in the UBC Museum of Anthropology
in Vancouver, very close to the site of my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision. It
depicts the Haida creation (of humans) story, and I
hope that a new sudden magickal physical evolution
(s.m.p.e.), or ongoing creation if you prefer, will begin
by or at new (dark) moon, when also a total solar eclipse
will be visible from the interior of Antarctica, the only
surface area in my global region that was not covered
by the original region of any of the past workings I
have popthroughed.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Dec 2, 2021, 2:12:55 AM12/2/21
On Dec 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2758A88F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Oops, I mean by the combination of all the original
regions of all the past workings I have popthroughed.

David Dalton

Dec 2, 2021, 2:15:55 AM12/2/21
On Dec 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2758A88F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I have previously said that most past avatar types underwent
> a period of seven years of low/wilderness/trial/work years
> before becoming successful, but for some, including Rama,
> Glooskap, and Jacob, it was fourteen years, which might
> have meant a larger region and what I call popthroughs of
> early workings. And in my case my low/trial/work years

earlier workings.

David Dalton

Dec 2, 2021, 2:20:24 AM12/2/21
On Dec 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2758A88F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

Regarding the total solar eclipse, this might be
of interest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion_darkness

David Dalton

Dec 24, 2021, 12:26:49 AM12/24/21
And like Jacob, tonight I am again up late wrestling (negotiating)
with God on behalf of all humans in my region, which in my
case is global.

Those who are interested can follow my progress on the
thread “Tibb’s Eve workings” on alt.religion.druid.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)