Re: Paypal will take $2,500 from your account if you publicly disagree with pharmaceutical advertisements.

Embrace Woke Go Broke!

Oct 15, 2022, 3:35:10 AM10/15/22
In article <smf9o1$att$9...@news.dns-netz.com>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Looks like it's time to cancel paypal.
> I just deleted my cards from the paypal account.

Saifedean Ammous
@saifedean
·
2h
??“An AUP notice recently went out in error that included
incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for
misinformation and this language was never intended to be
inserted in our policy. Our teams are working to correct our
policy pages.”-??
theepochtimes.com
PayPal Reverses Course, Says Company Will Not Seize Money for
Promoting 'Misinformation'
PayPal on Oct. 8 said it was not implementing a new policy that
would have enabled the company ...
Saifedean Ammous
@saifedean
·
2h
The audacity of these lying manipulative sociopathic scumbags,
accusing AUP of lying for simply reporting what’s in their
policy, and saying that it was in their policy by mistake. And
the delicious irony of it all being about their right to steal
from you for lying ????
Saifedean Ammous
@saifedean
·
2h
How many executives and lawyers have to sign off on something
before it enters PayPal’s endless policies? Are they all
spreading misinformation? What’s PayPal going to do about it?
$2,500 fines across the entire corporate hierarchy????
Show more replies
More Tweets
Tim Kennedy
@TimKennedyMMA
·
11h
Close you PayPal account. Their new Policy allows them to deduct
$2500 from your account for misinformation.
Michael Saylor??
@saylor
·
11h
Satoshi knew better.
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
12h
Seriously, close your PayPal account immediately if they don't
reverse this today.
Quote Tweet
Jack Posobiec ????
@JackPosobiec
·
23h
New PayPal Policy Lets Company Pull $2,500 From Users’ Accounts
If They Promote ‘Misinformation’ https://dailywire.com/news/new-
paypal-policy-lets-company-pull-2500-from-users-accounts-if-they-
promote-misinformation
Bitcoin Magazine
@BitcoinMagazine
·
12h
FUN FACT: ???? The Dow Jones stock index is now more volatile
than #Bitcoin
Dan Held
@danheld
·
5h
PayPal freezing funds for thought crimes is despicable.

#DeletePayPal
Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv
·
9h
New PayPal policy allows them to deduct $2,500 from your account
per “incident”…

“Among the changes are prohibitions on “the sending, posting, or
publication of any messages, content, or materials” that
“promote misinformation”…$2,500 per meme they don’t like.

#boycottpaypal
Show this thread

Paul Joseph Watson
@PrisonPlanet
·
3h
Doesn't matter. Cancel your PayPal accounts anyway. They're an
unsafe platform for anyone with critical thinking skills.
Quote Tweet
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
4h
BREAKING REPORT: PayPal does 180 and Reverses Course, Says a
'notice recently went out in error' – COMPANY WILL NOT
CONFISCATE MONEY for Promoting ‘Misinformation’...
Show this thread

https://twitter.com/saifedean/status/1578561113532162048

--
The average millenial wokster has over $100,000.00 in credit
card debt.

Woksters are too lazy to work and have no money except for what
they leech from their parents, trust funds, welfare, or do-
gooder handouts.

Many woksters sign their lives away for $600 a month and an EBT
card, claiming they are mentally incompetent and cannot handle
their own personal affairs.

Individuals who voluntarily affirm that they are mentally
incompetent should also forfeit their right to vote.

Woksters have similar numbers to homosexuals and constitute
perhaps 3% of the US population.

What strategic business principle sees profit in this kind of
market prospect?

What reasonable consumer would support a business with woke
philosophies and policies?