Gold Base November 14

Maureen

Nov 15, 2009, 5:25:58 PM11/15/09

Tory and Roan, Arnie and myself

Arrived about 3 p.m.

Signs:

Tory Christman had a large picket sign, one side: "Knowing How to Know
is Knowing How to Blow" and the other side: "What happened to Stacy
Moxon-Meyer?"

Arnie Lerma's sign: "The Squirrels are Int Management" and the other
side: "No OT's There."

My sign: "You can leave with us" (and one purple Xenu)

--

Our protest began as we entered Gilman Springs Road from State St. by
car, winding to the left past the old, Golden Era Golf Course.

We parked on the side of the road down near the 'Golden Era Studio'
and walked over to the gated entrance where one (unknown) staff member
had already barricaded himself behind (what seemed like) black
construction paper-like shades pulled down on every side.

Tory AND I tried talking to the gentleman, I in a cocktail dress and
heels, inviting him to come dancing with us. I also informed him that
minimum wage in the U.S was currently $7.25. He could have more fun
outside of that checkpoint charlie milieu..

No one came out. No problem. We expected that. So...

Arnie Lerma made a huge, 4-foot paper megaphone that carried his voice
into the San Jacinto Mountain Valley heavily gated and wired cult
property, as we slowly drove past the Gold Base Compound, past the
Golden Era Studio entrance gate and around to the studio: "No OT's
There! (Only a dwarf.) Get out while you can while you still have a
life!"
"Hubbard was a Hypnotist, $cientology is a Scam!"

An excellent way to get the message out! It was sooooo loud heheh..

Tory had some great comments on the megaphone too. She can tell you
about that :-)

There are some videos -somewhere-

We enjoyed a wonderful evening with Ida Camburn afterwards, good food,
lots of laughs and friendship. We were also honored with the company
of Mark Bunker, the great bearded activist. A good time was had by
all..

---

Maureen

p.s. Great stuff all anons, and Barbz... nice job and good
Macarena...!

phil scott

Nov 15, 2009, 5:41:22 PM11/15/09

does the cult still have its machine gun nests up? those were
impressive. ....

did any thugs packing cocked and locked 45's show up on race bikes?
......were there any morons stalking you for take down and handcuff
opportunities?

Say hi to Arnie and Ida for me, Im happy Ida is still cooking.... btw
is Ida still making that implosive pastry?

Phil scott

Hartley Patterson

Nov 15, 2009, 6:30:08 PM11/15/09
lerma...@gmail.com says:

> Tory and Roan, Arnie and myself
>
> Arrived about 3 p.m.
>
> Signs:
>
> Tory Christman had a large picket sign, one side: "Knowing How to Know
> is Knowing How to Blow" and the other side: "What happened to Stacy
> Moxon-Meyer?"
>
> Arnie Lerma's sign: "The Squirrels are Int Management" and the other
> side: "No OT's There."

A fine start to the new picketing season at Gold, and who better to do so
than Arnie with his famous slogan. Yep, no OTs there...

--
"and the best part is that when they make it into
a movie, all of the stars can play themselves."

Skipper

Nov 15, 2009, 7:36:01 PM11/15/09
God bless you guys. :-)

In article
<6507b84f-fd98-4e5b...@w37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

Maureen

Nov 15, 2009, 10:47:25 PM11/15/09

Hi Phil, this is Ida Camburn.

> is Ida still making that implosive pastry?

This is the story about that from Arnie's site, written in 2002:
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/keepoffmomsfrontporch.htm

I'm still baking snickerdoodles Phil. If you are ever down this way
come
see me. Was a nice week end with many of the old timers here.

cya
Ida

> Phil scott

husk

Nov 16, 2009, 7:48:29 AM11/16/09

A celebrity in the house.

LaserClam

Nov 16, 2009, 8:31:31 AM11/16/09
On Nov 15, 5:41 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:

> does the cult still have its  machine gun nests up?   those were
> impressive. ....
>
>  did any thugs packing cocked and locked  45's show up on race bikes?
> ......were there any morons stalking you for take down and handcuff
> opportunities?

Trying to complete a cycle of action of mocking
up someone wasting healthy bodies?

> Say hi to Arnie and Ida for me, Im happy Ida is still cooking.... btw
> is Ida still making that implosive pastry?
>

> Phil scott-

Peter Schilte

Nov 16, 2009, 9:17:15 AM11/16/09
On 16 nov, 14:31, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 5:41 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
>

> > does the cult still have its  machine gun nests up?   those were
> > impressive. ....
>
> >  did any thugs packing cocked and locked  45's show up on race bikes?
> > ......were there any morons stalking you for take down and handcuff
> > opportunities?
>
>         Trying to complete a cycle of action of mocking
>         up someone wasting healthy bodies?

Ever tried to respond instead of react?

Peter

"Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
running a government.
We are in direct control of people's lives.
But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
we are making them more able.
So bring order into these
people's lives."
- HCO Secretary WW2
© 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

banchukita

Nov 16, 2009, 10:23:18 AM11/16/09

Thanks, this post gave me a huge smile. :D

-maggie, human being

Gregory Hall

Nov 16, 2009, 10:34:17 AM11/16/09
"Maureen" <lerma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

A bunch of old, 1960's rejects and retreads still protesting like the losers
they have been their entire wasted lives! Sad!

--
Gregory Hall

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata DDT, OD, DTS

Nov 16, 2009, 11:16:02 AM11/16/09

"LaserClam" <Lase...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 15, 5:41 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
>>
>> does the cult still have its machine gun nests up? those were
>> impressive. ....
>>
>> did any thugs packing cocked and locked 45's show up on race bikes?
>> ......were there any morons stalking you for take down and handcuff
>> opportunities?
>>

> Trying to complete a cycle of action of mocking
> up someone wasting healthy bodies?

No, not at all - that was your dead rummy pillhead guru Hubbard's favorite
pastime. HIM, we mock. And you.

Have you ever known anyone else who wasted their life, time and money on a
con-game with no socially-redeeming aspects whatsoever?

Calculon

Nov 16, 2009, 11:10:27 PM11/16/09

Where are vids and pics?
I know at last 2 people there had some kind of recording device!

chop chop