I decided to leave ARS forever as long as stalker and Neal Warren aka Greg Hall (a peeping Tom) is posting here

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Barbara loves Marty

unread,
Jan 1, 2010, 11:55:26 PM1/1/10
to
I am sick and tired to be abused by this fanatical harasser, liar and
stalker. I will find other ways of communicating but I will keep and
build up my Blog for Marty.

This one here: http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Not many people read ARS anymore and just a few people would find his
malicious lies about me on the net. That means no need to bother and
wasting my time correcting his disturbed lies and forgeries.

What kind of man is that who can't take a rejection? Why doesn't he
just go away and get a life like any normal person would do?

If I continue to stay here, he might track me down one day and stab me
to death. He grew up on a farm and used to kill animals and was in the
Army. Many Army people also still have guns and other weapons.

I never would have published his real name on Usenet if he would not
turned into a stalker and forger. I do not have to protect a criminal.
And he did not just abuse and harass me but also Monica Pignotti and
others. We all differ in our opinions but that is not what he is
doing. He tries to hunt people down and wants to destroy them if they
do not worship him.

Once he is gone, you can send me an e-mail but perhaps I will be so
used to do other things that I don't want to return at all.

Have a good life!

Barbara Schwarz

Richard Ford

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 2:25:02 AM1/2/10
to
On 2 Jan, 04:55, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You told us all he had been eaten by a shark!

husk

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 10:24:54 AM1/2/10
to
On Jan 1, 11:55 pm, Barbara loves Marty

You're letting him win. This will make him happy.

realpch

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 10:47:43 AM1/2/10
to

Barbara, perhaps it would be easier if you read ars through a newsreader
and killfiled him. Eternalseptember org provides free access. Or use one
of the web based kill files that have been mentioned here.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.scientology-lies.com

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 11:40:19 AM1/2/10
to

After he did not post for three days, I sure hoped that. Sharks have a
better taste than I thought.

Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 11:53:34 AM1/2/10
to

Hi Husk,

I don't care what makes him happy or unhappy, I just want to get rid
of his abuse and lies. It is possible that he and BagLady"Pilot" and
their many socks will forge me or Marty after I am gone but you,
Peach, Andrew Robertson or RR have a good sense as to if the posting
was made by me or not.

He will never leave as long he thinks that I am here and could see his
postings. Even when killfiling him, once somebody else responds to his
postings, I might see them again. And it is not about me seeing his
harassment and lies but also what others read about me, lies that I
have a mental illness or that I look old and ugly or are a baglady.
Nothing of it is true, he just puts all the lies up because I did not
want to become his helpmate. Under the circumstances, I made the BEST
out of my life as I possibly could. A friend of mine says: "All you
touch turns into gold."

He might provoke me posting again by forging SP declares or RFW
portraits or other stuff as he did before but I will not read ARS at
all for the next weeks to come and after some weeks, I will check
again if he or the many socks of his sidekick Lady"Pilot" still tries
to destruct this newsgroup with hatred and lies. If they are gone I
will come back.

Best wishes,


Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Tigger

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 11:54:23 AM1/2/10
to
On Jan 2, 10:40 am, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:


So Hall had not posted for three days and then you had to bullbait him
back to ars with an asinine bullshit post?

That action completely shoots down your allegation that you want Hall
to stop posting to ars, doesn't it?

Tigger
>
> Barbara Schwarz
>
> http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 11:58:46 AM1/2/10
to
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d6ccbcbc-131f-45f2...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...

>I am sick and tired to be abused by this fanatical harasser, liar and
> stalker. I will find other ways of communicating but I will keep and
> build up my Blog for Marty.
>
> This one here: http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/


About that blog, a word of advice offered by a man who knows about such
things. Don't make it so long and tedious. A man has little fascination for
length and repetition like many women seem to have. A man rather likes
things short, sweet and succinct.

> Not many people read ARS anymore and just a few people would find his
> malicious lies about me on the net. That means no need to bother and
> wasting my time correcting his disturbed lies and forgeries.

If you would be nicer to me I would be nicer to you. It takes two to Tango
(or Waltz)


> What kind of man is that who can't take a rejection? Why doesn't he
> just go away and get a life like any normal person would do?


A man is SUPPOSED to be persistant when it comes to courting a woman.


> If I continue to stay here, he might track me down one day and stab me
> to death. He grew up on a farm and used to kill animals and was in the
> Army. Many Army people also still have guns and other weapons.


Now, don't be making things up that will result in paranoia. I would never
harm you and have no interest in tracking you down. Your privacy and
security in your physical space is safe with me.


> I never would have published his real name on Usenet if he would not
> turned into a stalker and forger. I do not have to protect a criminal.
> And he did not just abuse and harass me but also Monica Pignotti and
> others. We all differ in our opinions but that is not what he is
> doing. He tries to hunt people down and wants to destroy them if they
> do not worship him.


I would never have given you my real name if I was worried about it becoming
known or had anything to hide. (Besides, it was already known so you
accomplished nothing other than breaking your vow.) It was a test to see if
you could be trusted with your word. You failed the test but we all fail
tests. What disturbs me more, though, is the fact that you have learned
nothing from the test. You outed me in a huff but have I sought to out you?
I have not. I will not because my word is my bond.

> Once he is gone, you can send me an e-mail but perhaps I will be so
> used to do other things that I don't want to return at all.


If you choose to stop posting to ARS that is perhaps a good choice. You need
to take a break from any activity that makes you so paranoid. I would never
continue to post if posting made me insecure. Everybody should post just to
express their opinions and everybody should be able to accept what criticism
as is leveled at them by considering the source. I do hope you find other
interests (like writing a book or movie script) that make you more happy and
secure.


> Have a good life!

You too, Barbara. In parting, I do hope your new blog gets the results you
hope it will.


--
Gregory Hall


Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 12:07:28 PM1/2/10
to
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message
news:e9ad0052-706c-4056...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

Hi Husk,

Best wishes,


Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

====================================

[REPLY]

Ah ha! Now, I know what you're up to. You're going off to Germany for a
couple of weeks to visit with some relatives and won't be bothering with the
Internet.

Good for you. Enjoy your visit and stay safe.

--
Gregory Hall


Peter Schilte

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 12:09:47 PM1/2/10
to

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 12:25:59 PM1/2/10
to

Hi Peach,

Thanks for the tips.

But I don't think he will stop harassing, forging, lying, misleading
and abusing as long he knows that I am around here. He once posted
that he just responds to Tigger's and others postings so that I will
see him in case I have killfiled him. Even if you killfile a person,
you will always see sooner rather than later that he posted new
harassment because there can be always somebody who replies and even
if it are just his own socks. He and his sidekick "LadyPilot" (yeah
right!) run many socks. He once posted that he also has female posting
IDs. I also learned that he used socks Ron Wilson and Wilbur Hubbard
(go figure!) years before he ever came to ARS.

My point is, as long as he knows that I am around here, he will not
stop his abuse because he has the mental problems not me. He can't let
go and he can't behave like a human being.

Below is his header, Peach. He calls him German SS. What a horrible
and tasteless "joke" is this? He does not get how disgusting he is. He
might just leave when I am no longer on ARS. I don't want to waste my
time anymore fighting this man and correcting his lies about me, which
he would continue to post for others to see so that they forward them
to me.

Police give any stalking victim the advice to burn all bridges for the
stalker to come across. He could be not just verbally a monster but
also in real life and you don't want to be on the mind of such a
person.

A friend mailed me that he would inform me if Neal Warren aka Gregory
Hall and his also abusive sidekick are gone for sure and if so, I
might come back in some weeks or months.

Have a good time and keep on dancing. Did you ever check Corerhythm
out? Those are dance routine, they learn you how to become a Latin
Dancer and it starts really easy in the first DVD and then becomes
more difficult. And it is fun! Once you are into it, you don't want to
stop and many people say that it also works against pain.

Barbara Schwarz


Path: g2news2.google.com!news1.google.com!npeer03.iad.highwinds-
media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!
news.alt.net
From: "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: I want Shirley Jean Wilson aka Tigger stop citing the
name of the Peeping Tom in connection with name
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:36:52 -0500
Organization: German SS, Ear Implant Supervisor.
Lines: 64
Message-ID: <3dki85....@news.alt.net>
References: <4d3c4ecb-a7df-42f1-889e-
da8302...@z40g2000vba.googlegroups.com> <12dd2d7c-a3a5-424a-
b470-778...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>
In-Reply-To: <12dd2d7c-a3a5-424a-
b470-778...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6002.18005
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6002.18005
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original

Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Andrew Robertson

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 1:15:40 PM1/2/10
to

"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message
news:c88af1ed-c23b-41b3...@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

On Jan 2, 7:25 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> You told us all he had been eaten by a shark!

> After he did not post for three days, I sure hoped that. Sharks have a
> better taste than I thought.


In fact Barbara, he was eaten by a great white shark. But whereas you or I
may have panicked at being swallowed by such a sea monster, Gregory was
saved by his Christian faith.

Pulling out his well-thumbed copy of the Holy Bible with a handy reading
light in its spine, he immediately turned to Jonah Chapter 2 and realized
what he had to do.


1: Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,

2: And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he
heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

3: For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the
floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.

4: Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy
holy temple.

5: The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me
round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

6: I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was
about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD
my God.

7: When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came
in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

8: They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

9: But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay
that, that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.

10: And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry
land.

Gregory repeated steps 1 to 10 and like Jonah, achieved the same result and
thus, a noble creature of the deep was saved from severe indigestion and
is now swimming happily off the Florida coast, saved by the power of prayer.


Andrew


> Barbara Schwarz

> http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 1:17:58 PM1/2/10
to
"Tigger" <Tiggeri...@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:0ec95a36-34aa-428c...@h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Tigger


====================================

[REPLY]

She won't admit it but she DOES like me. Or perhaps she does like treating
with me. I have become a part of her daily life. She seems to like trying to
kick me around by calling me an ever-increasing array of bad names. Maybe
she learns how to tease? Teasing is flirting. Flirting is the beginning of
true love.

--
Gregory Hall


Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 1:22:15 PM1/2/10
to
"Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
news:hho2gn$49e$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

But, I'm a modern man. I have a King James Bible in my Kindle.

--
Gregory Hall


realpch

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 2:21:50 PM1/2/10
to
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

<snip>

You may be right, he may never stop. I think very few people respond to
him. I often put people who respond a lot to trolls in the bit bucket
myself. From time to time the newsreader I use messes up and kills my
kill file, and I just start over again. Most people stop trolling after
a bit, and many people stop responding to trollers, so, this system
works for me. I don't think that anybody takes this guy seriously, or
anything he says seriously. But, you may enjoy a vacation from here, and
find someplace else you like.

Haven't checked out Corerythm. You know what I miss, that I used to do
for pain? Swimming. Well, I'll figure something out.

Anyway, enjoy your vacation from ars and Mr. Hall/Warren. He's just some
jerk, you know!

Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 5:33:40 PM1/2/10
to
> >http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/-Hide quoted text -

>
> > - Show quoted text -

You are one of the worst perpetrators that he got so obsessed with me
all the time because you constantly cite my name with the one of the
peeping Tom (who spies through binoculars on the wives of other men
while they are taking bathes and they he describes their naked body
parts in details on the Internet).


You are just as disturbed as he is, Shirley. I did not post ONE TIME
the stalker's name while he was gone for three days. As far as lies
are concerned, you and he are soulmates.

All I did was replying to one Andrew Robertson's postings. All I said
is that somebody was eaten by a shark. I did not drop the name Warren
or Hall.

After I was gone for weeks, I checked weeks the postings that you made
and I found that YOU over and over entertained the man with my name.
You are guilty as hell that the man got crazier by the minute.

You would not want such a man come after your daughters, so you should
spare me too.

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/


Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 5:53:18 PM1/2/10
to
On Jan 2, 6:15 pm, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message

Hi Andrew, that man will go straight to hell, it doesn't matter how
many hypocritical prayers he says. God is not an idiot as Neal Warren
thinks who lets him come away with crimes.

A friend of mine will monitor ARS. Once is truly gone (and not just
for a few days), he will tell me and I might come back. But only then.
He has no personal experience or relation to Scientology, and he might
find a new woman to harass in another newsgroup and then troll away.
But if he stays, he stays here without me.

I don't worry anymore about ARS. Remember a few years ago when the
Google groups were on the front page of Google page and there was not
really another forum for postings about Scientology and ARS was the
center of the universe and Helena Kobrin tried to tame it?

I believe everything changed when Google hid the groups more and more
and ARS is hard to find these days. They pushed it down to group 55 or
so, real low of the rankings.

In other words, when Neal Warren wants to waste his time and pump this
newsgroup full with lies and forgeries and abusive postings about me
or the original Marty Rathbun, there is a big chance that these
threads will stay small and not show up on the Internet even if
Shirley replies constantly, because there is not much traffic anymore
in ARS and most other people killfiled him already. Most of his
postings are ignored anyway.

Once my postings are gone trying to get this man away from me, his
postings will have as little effect as a drop of water in an ocean.

Have fun near the Antarctica, Andrew. ;)

Barbara Schwarz

--

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 6:07:20 PM1/2/10
to
> > Message-ID: <3dki85.ooi.1...@news.alt.net>
> > References: <4d3c4ecb-a7df-42f1-889e-
> > da8302c6d...@z40g2000vba.googlegroups.com> <12dd2d7c-a3a5-424a-
> > b470-778abcdb5...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>
> > In-Reply-To: <12dd2d7c-a3a5-424a-
> > b470-778abcdb5...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>

> > X-Priority: 3
> > X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> > X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6002.18005
> > X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6002.18005
> > X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> >http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/
>
> You may be right, he may never stop.

If I stay, I am sure of this, Peach.


> I think very few people respond to
> him.

That is true but Shirley does and she opens new threads in which she
cites his and my name. He just waits for such postings as this gives
him a feeling as we would belong together and nothing could be further
away from the truth.

Did you know that Barbra Streisand hired a lawyer to make Richard
Simmons stop using her name in public? He always said how much he
adored her in any TV interview that he had and she didn't want to be
positioned with him.


> I often put people who respond a lot to trolls in the bit bucket
> myself. From time to time the newsreader I use messes up and kills my
> kill file, and I just start over again. Most people stop trolling after
> a bit, and many people stop responding to trollers, so, this system
> works for me. I don't think that anybody takes this guy seriously, or
> anything he says seriously.

No, nobody takes him seriously but imagine an abusive man who wants to
become part of your life despite you told him thousands of times that
he should leave you alone.

> But, you may enjoy a vacation from here, and
> find someplace else you like.

Where he can't follow me.


>
> Haven't checked out Corerythm. You know what I miss, that I used to do
> for pain? Swimming. Well, I'll figure something out.

Swimming is a good idea. Just make sure that there is no shark around.
Hope you have a swimming pool around somewhere that you can use.

v


>
> Anyway, enjoy your vacation from ars and Mr. Hall/Warren. He's just some
> jerk, you know!

A lot worse than just a jerk. Police advice in such cases is: go as
far away from that stalker as you can.

Take care, Peach.

Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/


Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 6:09:42 PM1/2/10
to
On Jan 2, 5:09 pm, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On

Have fun in your wooden shoes, Peter. And don't ever forget that L.
Ron Hubbard was forged and impostored by bad apples.

Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 6:11:32 PM1/2/10
to
On Jan 2, 10:02 pm, lisebenti...@xxxxx.xxxxx wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 07:15:40 +1300, "Andrew Robertson"
>
>
>
> <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>
> >"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message
> Rather Bull sharks (if we are talking about sharks attacking people)
> are more common there. Great Whites are spotted, but not so close to
> the shores of the Keys (shallow waters). It's grand diving there. I
> have seen up to 8 different sharks there.
>
> A Bull Shark can easily chop off both of Hall's arms. Of course, he
> could learn to type with his feet in time.

She is right, he is so obsessed, he would lean how to type with his
toes to harass me.

Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 2, 2010, 6:16:42 PM1/2/10
to
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message
news:fe6b58e7-256f-45aa...@k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

>
>She is right, he is so obsessed, he would lean how to type with his
> toes to harass me.

A shark could bite off my arms and legs and I would learn to type with my
nose in order to keep expressing my great delight with you.


--
Gregory Hall


Voltaire's Child

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 12:37:43 PM1/3/10
to

"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d6ccbcbc-131f-45f2...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
>I am sick and tired to be abused by this fanatical harasser, liar and
> stalker. I will find other ways of communicating but I will keep and
> build up my Blog for Marty.
>
> This one here: http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/
>
> Not many people read ARS anymore and just a few people would find his
> malicious lies about me on the net. That means no need to bother and
> wasting my time correcting his disturbed lies and forgeries.
>
> What kind of man is that who can't take a rejection? Why doesn't he
> just go away and get a life like any normal person would do?
>
> If I continue to stay here, he might track me down one day and stab me
> to death. He grew up on a farm and used to kill animals and was in the
> Army. Many Army people also still have guns and other weapons.
>
> I never would have published his real name on Usenet if he would not
> turned into a stalker and forger. I do not have to protect a criminal.
> And he did not just abuse and harass me but also Monica Pignotti and
> others.

Yes, he did and he still does- not that we particularly *care*.

However, you had no problem with the many nasty posts he wrote about other
females on this forum til he went over the line about you and Marty Rathbun
and started giving you shit.

And re the title of this thread? You can't manipulate other people into
doing what you want them to do. No one can. It's an exercise in futility
though it's a very common thing for people to attempt towards one another.

C

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 1:39:45 PM1/3/10
to
"Voltaire's Child" <Voltair...@ymail.com> wrote in message
news:D5qdndJLILBzSN3W...@posted.internetamerica...

You can't believe a word she says. BUBL just made the whole thing up about
leaving for good or until I stop posting. She's quite the amateur
manipulator and a competent troll. She'll be posting again in a couple or
three weeks when she gets back from visiting relatives in Germany. And,
she'll be just as nasty to most everybody as usual. And, even more nasty to
me. Lying and calling me a criminal when I have no criminal record. Calling
me a stalker when all I do is post and reply to posts in this and other
groups. Calling me a peeping Tom just because I happened to look through my
marine binoculars and espied a naked woman on the deck of an anchored
sailboat. Calling me a rapist when she knows darned well that Cecil Warren
and I are not the same person. Bothering the police to attempt to get me
arrested when she knows full well she's being delusional and paranoid. If
anybody is acting unethically it's her, not me.

I just hope she, herself, doesn't get arrested one of these days for filing
false police reports.


--
Gregory Hall


Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 2:03:26 PM1/3/10
to
On Jan 3, 5:37 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com>
wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:d6ccbcbc-131f-45f2...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...

>
>
>
> >I am sick and tired to be abused by this fanatical harasser, liar and
> > stalker. I will find other ways of communicating but I will keep and
> > build up my Blog for Marty.
>
> > This one here:http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/
>
> > Not many people read ARS anymore and just a few people would find his
> > malicious lies about me on the net. That means no need to bother and
> > wasting my time correcting his disturbed lies and forgeries.
>
> > What kind of man is that who can't take a rejection? Why doesn't he
> > just go away and get a life like any normal person would do?
>
> > If I continue to stay here, he might track me down one day and stab me
> > to death. He grew up on a farm and used to kill animals and was in the
> > Army. Many Army people also still have guns and other weapons.
>
> > I never would have published his real name on Usenet if he would not
> > turned into a stalker and forger. I do not have to protect a criminal.
> > And he did not just abuse and harass me but also Monica Pignotti and
> > others.
>
> Yes, he did and he still does- not that we particularly *care*.

Let's wrap up this thread, Claire, and I will be gone. A friend of
mine (not from OSA) will check ARS frequently and tell me if Warren
and his socks are gone for a longer time and if yes, I might or might
not return.


> However, you had no problem with the many nasty posts he wrote about other
> females on this forum til he went over the line about you and Marty Rathbun
> and started giving you shit.

This is not true, Claire and you know it because I explained it to you
before.
Here is the story for the last time, please read this carefully:

I learned that those defamer on alt.usenet.kooks were sued by an
attorney named Charles Novin. The posters in this newsgroup did
specialize on defaming people as kooks despite that they are disturbed
individuals themselves. I googled the first postings that attorney
Charles Novin made and discovered that he did not come to Usenet to
fight or defame but to have an intellectual exchange of thoughts with
people. His postings were friendly and informative about what did
interest him and not to start any flame wars. Then he was defamed and
hit back as a defense. As the kooks of AUK defamed also me as kook, I
posted a posting to AUK and told Charles Novin that I am glad that he
sued the AUK defamers and wished him well.

Not just Charles Novin replied but Gregory Hall replied also in this
posting. Charles Novin and Greg Hall (Neal Warren) seem to be friends
or at least very supportive of each other. I didn't google the
postings of Gregory Hall because I thought that Charles Novin as an
officer of the court would not befriend somebody who is lawless. I
also have a life and not the time to google what anybody is up to. But
it seems to me that Charles Novin didn't take the time to google what
Greg Hall is up to either and this is some of the result:


(Starts on page 13 about Neal Warren aka Greg Hall who thinks he can't
be sued or prosecuted because he is homeless since decades on a tiny
dirty boat.
http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2009-04-27-Osterwald%20Answer%20and%20Counterclaim.pdf
)

It is Greg Hall who gets Charles Novin in troubles. Charles Novin's
idea was to peacefully interact with intellectuals on Usenet until he
was defamed and attacked. Greg Hall's idea was and is to post to hurt
and harass people. Greg Hall (Neal Warren) is the kind of person that
Charles Novin tries to correct with his lawsuit. He is just as bad if
not worse than the kookologists from AUK.

Gregory Hall (Neal Warren) replied friendly first to me and with all
posters, if I am approached friendly, I am friendly.

It was different with you, Claire, because when I came to ARS the fist
time in end of 2002, you attacked and defamed me right away. I did
nothing to you, I never heard your name or new your posting ID. But
under ID Fluffy you followed me from thread to thread and defamed me
without any provocation by me. And after we both made a truce, you
broke it by defaming me on another message board. The Internet is
connected. It doesn't matter were somebody posts, the news travels and
the person learns about it, even if the name is misspelled as Schwartz
or Swartz, or the one who should be not named (that was your invention
if I am not mistaken) or Scarff's creation of "Babbles" or whatever.

Hall/Warren followed me to ARS (I didn't ask him to come here), and I
started to reject him when he would not accept that I am not available
as a woman to him and when he started to turn ARS into
alt.Barbara.Schwarz's.body. He photoshopped photos to mislead people
about my identity and after I forgave him once, hoping that he never
would do it, he continued to forge, impostor, libel, defame, abuse,
harass, and cyberstalk.

You say that I had no problem with the many nasty posting that he
wrote about other females. Fact is, I didn't read them. There were so
many postings about me, Claire, that I did not have the time to read
if he did hurt anybody else's feelings. And again, I told you this
before: you, Tigger (Shirley) and Barbz defamed me before so please
tell me, why on Earth should I throw myself before you and help you if
you defame and harass me too? People like that are on their own.

There were some postings that I saw in which he fought with Shirley
but as she called for a campaign to ban me from the Internet, why on
Earth should I help a person who does violate my rights like she did?
Makes no sense in hell, Claire.

But here is something else: Monica Pignotti never defamed me. I don't
even remotely support her profession. I don't know if she ever met
Quentin Hubbard and if they were friends or not. But when Hall came
after her and attacked her like an wild animal, I did support her and
provided her with the information as to that his real identity is Neal
Warren and where he is located so that she can protect herself. If
Monica would have been one of my defamers as Shirely and you, I would
not have helped her but ignored the threads.

Here is the math: If you defame and harass me, don't expect my help if
you are then defamed and harassed by somebody else.

Neal Warren and his sidekick "LadyPilot" (some think it is one of his
own sock puppets) attacked Homer recently. By accident, I saw a
posting in which you supported Greg Hall's posting as "humorous",
which means, that what you posted wrongfully about me, having no
problem with him attacking others, rather fits to your behavior.


>
> And re the title of this thread? You can't manipulate other people into
> doing what you want them to do. No one can. It's an exercise in futility
> though it's a very common thing for people to attempt towards one another.
>
> C

The subject line of the thread is no manipulation. Neal Warren is a
cyberstalker harasser and defamer of the worst kind. What he does is
against numerous laws! I have the right to announce that I won't put
up anymore with this newsgroup as long as he here. Take it or leave
it.


Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 2:37:12 PM1/3/10
to
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message
news:c13b7148-c35b-4683...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

>Let's wrap up this thread, Claire, and I will be gone <snip>


================================

[REPLY]

Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive. Can't even keep
your lies straight, huh? Then stop lying. Stop projecting. Stop adding
paranoid delusion on top of paranoid delusion.

--
Gregory Hall


Monica Pignotti

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 8:03:51 PM1/3/10
to
On Jan 3, 2:37 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message

Calling you a cyberstalker is not paranoia. She is calling you out for
what you are, Neal Warren. Now that she is leaving, you will have a
huge vacuum in your life because you refuse to accept the reality that
she doesn't want you and never will. Barbara, I wish you well and
think you are doing the right thing to be rid of this creep.

Monica

henri

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 9:08:26 PM1/3/10
to
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:07:20 -0800 (PST), Barbara Schwarz
<BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote:

>Did you know that Barbra Streisand hired a lawyer to make Richard
>Simmons stop using her name in public? He always said how much he
>adored her in any TV interview that he had and she didn't want to be
>positioned with him.

Sounds like bullshit to me. And you wouldn't know this, being an
illegal alien from Germany, but we have this thing called the First
Amendment here.

Out_Of_The_Dark

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 10:16:54 PM1/3/10
to
On Jan 1, 11:55 pm, Barbara loves Marty

<barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sick and tired to be abused by this fanatical harasser, liar and
> stalker. I will find other ways of communicating but I will keep and
> build up my Blog for Marty.
>
> This one here:http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/
>
> Not many people read ARS anymore and just a few people would find his
> malicious lies about me on the net. That means no need to bother and
> wasting my time correcting his disturbed lies and forgeries.
>
> What kind of man is that who can't take a rejection? Why doesn't he
> just go away and get a life like any normal person would do?
>
> If I continue to stay here, he might track me down one day and stab me
> to death. He grew up on a farm and used to kill animals and was in the
> Army. Many Army people also still have guns and other weapons.
>
> I never would have published his real name on Usenet if he would not
> turned into a stalker and forger. I do not have to protect a criminal.
> And he did not just abuse and harass me but also Monica Pignotti and
> others. We all differ in our opinions but that is not what he is
> doing. He tries to hunt people down and wants to destroy them if they
> do not worship him.
>
> Once he is gone, you can send me an e-mail but perhaps I will be so
> used to do other things that I don't want to return at all.
>
> Have a good life!
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Goodbye, Barbara. I fully understand why you are doing this and think
it's a wise decision. Yes, ignoring people like him really does work.
Ignoring those who are trying to push your buttons on this thread
works, too. Otherwise you'll never be able to get of ARS, lol.

Best wishes,
Mary

Felix Blacker

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 10:26:19 PM1/3/10
to

Tigger

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 10:32:06 PM1/3/10
to

Pheweee..... There is the stench of hypocricy here. Barbara Schwarz
engages in the same, if not more and worse, stalking and bullshit as
Gregory Hall does.

Sooner or later Barbara Schwarz will be back whether or not Hall
leaves. This is just another episode in her never-ending bullshit
operas.

Tigger.

Tigger

unread,
Jan 3, 2010, 11:06:51 PM1/3/10
to

Richard Ford

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:53:20 AM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 7:03 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:
> dirty boat.http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2009-04-27-Ost...
> Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -

Bables,

People who leave ARS simply do so.

People who are compulsively trapped here go on and on and on about
leaving.

Which describes you??????

Message has been deleted

husk

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 11:59:32 AM1/4/10
to
On Jan 2, 6:16 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message
......

> >She is right, he is so obsessed, he would lean how to type with his
> > toes to harass me.
>
> A shark could bite off my arms and legs and I would learn to type with my
> nose in order to keep experiencing my great delight with harassing you.
>
> --
> Gregory Hall

Fixed.

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:01:36 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 8:03 pm, Monica Pignotti <pigno...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2:37 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "BarbaraSchwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message

>
> >news:c13b7148-c35b-4683...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
>
> > >Let's wrap up this thread, Claire, and I will be gone <snip>
>
> > ================================
>
> > [REPLY]
>
> > Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive. Can't even keep
> > your lies straight, huh? Then stop lying. Stop projecting. Stop adding
> > paranoid delusion on top of paranoid delusion.
>
> > --
> > Gregory Hall
>
> Calling you a cyberstalker is not paranoia.

Indeed, Monica. If he continues to cyberstalk you or others, address
the police in Islamorada, Florida. (They have a website and already a
file on him.) If he tries to hide, you can also trace him down via the
Dept. of Veteran Affairs and the VA hospital in that area.

> She is calling you out for
> what you are, Neal Warren. Now that she is leaving, you will have a
> huge vacuum in your life because you refuse to accept the reality that
> she doesn't want you and never will.


> Barbara, I wish you well and
> think you are doing the right thing to be rid of this creep.
>
> Monica

Thanks Monica, I wish you the same. As I said before. We have very
different viewpoints on numerous matters but we always managed to be
civil to each other. Something Neal Warren probably will never learn.


Barbara Schwarz


http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/


--


Starts on page 13 about Neal Warren aka Greg Hall who thinks he can't
be sued or prosecuted because he is homeless since decades on a tiny
dirty boat.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2009-04-27-Osterwald%20Answer%20and%20Counterclaim.pdf

Case will probably also heard in federal court.

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:04:34 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 9:08 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 15:07:20 -0800 (PST),BarbaraSchwarz
>
> <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote:
> >Did you know that Barbra Streisand hired a lawyer to make Richard
> >Simmons stop using her name in public? He always said how much he
> >adored her in any TV interview that he had and she didn't want to be
> >positioned with him.
>
> Sounds like bullshit to me.

You can always ask Richard Simmons, Rob. I heard him saying this
myself on TV.


> And you wouldn't know this, being an
> illegal alien from Germany,
> but we have this thing called the First
> Amendment here.

Whatever... Excuse me now, I am in the process of leaving this place.
You can natter all you want when I am gone.

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:11:12 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 10:16 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 1, 11:55 pm,Barbaraloves Marty

>
>
>
> <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am sick and tired to be abused by this fanatical harasser, liar and
> > stalker. I will find other ways of communicating but I will keep and
> > build up my Blog for Marty.
>
> > This one here:http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/
>
> > Not many people read ARS anymore and just a few people would find his
> > malicious lies about me on the net. That means no need to bother and
> > wasting my time correcting his disturbed lies and forgeries.
>
> > What kind of man is that who can't take a rejection? Why doesn't he
> > just go away and get a life like any normal person would do?
>
> > If I continue to stay here, he might track me down one day and stab me
> > to death. He grew up on a farm and used to kill animals and was in the
> > Army. Many Army people also still have guns and other weapons.
>
> > I never would have published his real name on Usenet if he would not
> > turned into a stalker and forger. I do not have to protect a criminal.
> > And he did not just abuse and harass me but also Monica Pignotti and
> > others. We all differ in our opinions but that is not what he is
> > doing. He tries to hunt people down and wants to destroy them if they
> > do not worship him.
>
> > Once he is gone, you can send me an e-mail but perhaps I will be so
> > used to do other things that I don't want to return at all.
>
> > Have a good life!
>
> >BarbaraSchwarz
>
> Goodbye,Barbara. I fully understand why you are doing this and think

> it's a wise decision. Yes, ignoring people like him really does work.
> Ignoring those who are trying to push your buttons on this thread
> works, too. Otherwise you'll never be able to get of ARS, lol.
>
> Best wishes,
> Mary

There must be more to life than fighting off cyberstalkers and
defamers. I tried it for a long time and staying on ARS means that he
will stay too as long as he sees me around. And as he is unable to
change and treat me and others with respect, it will never change. I
asked him so often to leave me alone but he never was able to.

But here is something for the records, Mary. If ARS would not have
become so small and almost invisible, I probably would stay. But
sometimes it seems that I and this stalker are the only posters here,
so why would I want to put up with this? I don't want him to become a
part of my life.

Well, I will be on the net but no longer in ARS or where he can't
interact with me.

Instead of cyberstalking me, he should write a book: "101 tips on how
to drive a woman away. Works guaranteed."

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:12:20 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 10:26 pm, FelixBlac...@webtv.net (Felix Blacker) wrote:
> Address:http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Baby-Please-Don't-Go-lyrics-Ae...
>     FB


Awww, that is cute. Good bye, Felix.

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:17:32 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 10:32 pm, Tigger <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Pheweee..... There is the stench of hypocricy here.  BarbaraSchwarz
> engages in the same, if not more and worse, stalking and bullshit as
> Gregory Hall does.
>
> Sooner or laterBarbaraSchwarzwill be back whether or not Hall

> leaves.   This is just another episode in her never-ending bullshit
> operas.
>
> Tigger.

It would be a good idea if you would leave too, Shirley as your
constant poison doesn't make ARS to be a better place.

I will not go into any other thread that this, I will not open any
other thread than this and once this one has died, I am out of here
for good.

However, once Neal Warren is gone for good (not just for a few days or
few weeks), I might come back or might not come back, which is my
right to chose.

But don't celebrate me being no longer able to communicate I will be
on the net but will communicate through other channels but ARS.

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 12:21:19 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 4, 12:53 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 7:03 pm,BarbaraSchwarz<BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>

> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jan 3, 5:37 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "Barbaraloves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:d6ccbcbc-131f-45f2...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> >BarbaraSchwarz- Hide quoted text -

>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> Bables,
>
> People who leave ARS simply do so.
>
> People who are compulsively trapped here go on and on and on about
> leaving.
>
> Which describes you??????

Babbles is not my name, you jerk.

I have seen a "good bye thread" on ARS that had over 500 postings, but
I sure hope that this will die very soon or will not require any
answer anymore from me.

You could help by taking a hike.

Barbara Schwarz


http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/


--


Starts on page 13 about Neal Warren aka Greg Hall who thinks he can't
be sued or prosecuted because he is homeless since decades on a tiny

Voltaire's

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 1:07:40 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 11:03 am, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 3, 5:37 pm, "Voltaire'sChild" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com>
> wrote:
>

(snip bullshit)

I told you several times that I did not ask you for your help. You
need to bump up your reading comprehension. Perhaps some M3 would do
the trick cuz there's NO request from me on this thread or any other
where I've asked for your help. So please, stop peddling that line of
bullshit.

You don't like the way people talk to you? Then stop attacking them.
You've attacked so many peopel on this forum- I've lost count. I think
I broke a couple calculators trying to tabulate your many attacks over
the years. ;->

And, yes, telling someone that they need to do this or that and you'll
do the same if only they would do it - IS an attempt to manipulate.
Greg's a shit, yeah, but I doubt you'll ever be able to manipulate
him.

Oh, and try to learn to really "plonk". It doesn't mean creating a
thread about the person entitled "Plonk person X". It means that
you've put their email addy/screen nick in your newsreader filters so
that you cannot even see their posts, or, if on a message board, that
you've placed them on "ignore" - if the msg board has that feature.
You might want to do that with Greg. Others have and it's worked out
rather well in those cases.

Claire

Voltaire's

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 1:08:33 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 3, 5:03 pm, Monica Pignotti <pigno...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2:37 pm, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:c13b7148-c35b-4683...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
>
> > >Let's wrap up this thread,Claire, and I will be gone <snip>

>
> > ================================
>
> > [REPLY]
>
> > Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive. Can't even keep
> > your lies straight, huh? Then stop lying. Stop projecting. Stop adding
> > paranoid delusion on top of paranoid delusion.
>
> > --
> > Gregory Hall
>
> Calling you a cyberstalker is not paranoia. She is calling you out for
> what you are, Neal Warren. Now that she is leaving, you will have a
> huge vacuum in your life because you refuse to accept the reality that
> she doesn't want you and never will. Barbara, I wish you well and
> think you are doing the right thing to be rid of this creep.
>

ROTFLMFAO! You really think she's leaving?

Wonder if Vegas would take that action...

Claire

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 4:40:38 PM1/4/10
to
"husk" <hu...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
news:e2792f79-3e58-4506...@a21g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...


:: Fixed.

Good post edit but give it up, Husk. BUBL will never like you as much as she
likes me. You're dull and routine while I'm exciting and different. BUBL
will come to her senses one of these days. Time's running out for her and I
think she realizes it.

--
Gregory Hall

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 4:43:21 PM1/4/10
to
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message
news:0e7ffeb1-234f-441d...@u41g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...

> Whatever... Excuse me now, I am in the process of leaving this place.
> You can natter all you want when I am gone.


Enjoy your flight and say Hi to your sister for me.

--
Gregory Hall

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 4:46:16 PM1/4/10
to
"Voltaire's" <Voltair...@ymail.com> wrote in message
news:e02da8b2-2979-49f4...@n13g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...


BINGO! She ain't going nowhere!


--
Gregory Hall


Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 5:11:37 PM1/4/10
to
"Voltaire's" <Voltair...@ymail.com> wrote in message
news:acc96c11-398b-490e...@v7g2000vbd.googlegroups.com...

> (snip bullshit)

> I told you several times that I did not ask you for your help. You
> need to bump up your reading comprehension. Perhaps some M3 would do
> the trick cuz there's NO request from me on this thread or any other
> where I've asked for your help. So please, stop peddling that line of
> bullshit.
>
> You don't like the way people talk to you? Then stop attacking them.
> You've attacked so many peopel on this forum- I've lost count. I think
> I broke a couple calculators trying to tabulate your many attacks over
> the years. ;->


BINGO! At first I tried my best to befriend her and be on her side. She
quickly got OFFENDED that anybody even thought she might need some help or
even some moral support. Then she got OFFENDED again when I stopped trying
to help her out and come out with some criticism from time to time. What a
HARRIDAN!! Hell, she'd rather bite the hand that feeds her than act like a
sane person. And if the hand that feeds her doesn't feed her EXACTLY what
she expects then she bites that one too. She's hopelessly uncivilized and
has zero social skills.


> And, yes, telling someone that they need to do this or that and you'll
> do the same if only they would do it - IS an attempt to manipulate.
> Greg's a shit, yeah, but I doubt you'll ever be able to manipulate
> him.


I've thwarted her. She's tried everything up to and including false police
reports and trying to "out" me after promising she would not do so. This in
a lame attempt to make me mad and goad me into threatening her. She must
think I've just fallen off the turnip truck or something. Hell, I've been
around Usenet way longer than she has. She's used this method to provoke
people successfully more than once in the past and gotten her way. Too bad,
this time she picked on a person with a record cleaner than most policemen
and an even temper who considers the source and refuses to get mad at
somebody who obviously has mental issues.

Now, her little gambit is all to say, "I even had to leave the newsgroup
because he was stalking me so much that my mental well being was in
jeopardy." Just like that manipulator Monica Pignotti who, as soon as she
learned about some Florida cyberstalking law, went from attacking to acting
like the victim in order to claim she was oh so frightened. Even henri
laughed about it; it was so transparent. BUBL is really upset now because
I've not and will not ever threaten her in any way. On the contrary. Do I
not say that I like her and would even be honored to have her as my
helpmate? I return kindness for her continued attempts to smear my good name
and her bothering the authorities with bogus claims about me. She's lost. I
don't fit the mold.

> Oh, and try to learn to really "plonk". It doesn't mean creating a
> thread about the person entitled "Plonk person X". It means that
> you've put their email addy/screen nick in your newsreader filters so
> that you cannot even see their posts, or, if on a message board, that
> you've placed them on "ignore" - if the msg board has that feature.
> You might want to do that with Greg. Others have and it's worked out
> rather well in those cases.
>
> Claire


Good advice. If you can't stand the heat then stay TF out of the kitchen.

--
Gregory Hall

Barbara Schwarz

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 5:34:17 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 4, 6:07 pm, "Voltaire's" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 11:03 am, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 3, 5:37 pm, "Voltaire'sChild" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> (snip bullshit)
>
> I told you several times that I did not ask you for your help.

Post the links I never saw them. But on the second thought, Claire,
better leave it be as I am in the process of packing and leaving ARS.
Let the thread die down.

> You
> need to bump up your reading comprehension. Perhaps some M3 would do
> the trick cuz there's NO request from me on this thread or any other
> where I've asked for your help. So please, stop peddling that line of
> bullshit.

You said that I did not have a problem with Greg Hall harassing other
women. Of course I had problems with his sexist remarks. Perhaps it is
a good idea to read many other postings of a person on Usenet before
ever replying to postings but I don't had and have the time.

I replied truthfully that I did not read his many postings as I have a
life but I helped when somebody did not defame me. However, you and
Shirley are people who defame me and that is why I stayed out of your
discussions with him. I ignored your threads and postings. I did not
post that you asked me for help, I just explained why I didn't help
you. But nothing could be more wrong than me enjoying his or anybody
else's scornful postings. That is not my tonelevel. I don't want to
have anything to do with anybody low in the tonescale.

When he made a record check on Shirley Wilson and found our her
advanced age it was new to me. I had no idea how old she was. I
avoided her for months, simply because I don't want to be accused of
her stroke that she might get by constantly picking on others and they
fighting back. He continued to go against her but I stayed out of it.
But she gave not up picking on me. Seems she does not know what hatred
does to health.


> You don't like the way people talk to you? Then stop attacking them.

You should know best how it is, Claire, you attacked me before I even
knew who you were, and you followed me as Fluffygirl from thread to
thread and posted nasty and false information about me. I rejected you
because you picked fights with me without even knowing me and without
that I ever posted one negative word about you.

Neal Warren is not a normal person. He does not understand when a
woman says no that she means no. I did not attack Neal Warren or Greg
Hall either. I was friendly to him first until the started to post
photos here and in other newsgroups and lied that this person would be
me. It was more than a prank. He tries actively to conceal my real
identity. He also posted cheap photos, violated my copyright, has a
cheap language, forged SP declares, misinforms about my whereabouts,
personality, age, looks, forged the RFW and lies constantly also
otherwise through his teeth. If you want to befriend him, fine, but I
have to right to say that I have enough of it.


> You've attacked so many peopel on this forum- I've lost count. I think
> I broke a couple calculators trying to tabulate your many attacks over
> the years.  ;->

I just defended myself against their and your defamation, which is my
right and twisting the facts won't get you anywhere. I don't have your
character and I take the truth seriously. I was also correct saying
already in 2002 that you are not a Scientologist and never were one.
It took you eight years to admit it.

>
> And, yes, telling someone that they need to do this or that and you'll
> do the same if only they would do it - IS an attempt to manipulate.

I have seen so many postings in which you constantly tell others what
to do. Your Fluffy and Voltaire's child-postings are in just about any
forum about Scientology. You have no life, Claire. You could get fat
not getting out of that computer chair. You think that anybody has to
hear your crap. There is a lot more to life than posting.

> Greg's a shit, yeah, but I doubt you'll ever be able to manipulate
> him.


And you can't read. I am not interested in manipulating people. I am
not you. Neal Warren can do what he wants but I will be gone once I
have decided that this thread is dead. I have to right to leave and to
announce why I am leaving: because of his harassment and abuse. Not
because he defeated me but because I am tired of it. You never had a
stalker. You rather show stalker characteristics yourself.

>
> Oh, and try to learn to really "plonk". It doesn't mean creating a
> thread about the person entitled "Plonk person X". It means that
> you've put their email addy/screen nick in your newsreader filters so
> that you cannot even see their posts, or, if on a message board, that
> you've placed them on "ignore" - if the msg board has that feature.
> You might want to do that with Greg. Others have and it's worked out
> rather well in those cases.
>
> Claire

Lol. You hate me and you want to give me tips to stay on ARS? That is
funny!

Any law enforcement officer says that when a person has a stalker, it
is best to avoid any contact. I know how to killfile but it won't
help. As long as he thinks I could see a posting of his, he will stay
here and try to get in the threads.

I don't want this man become a part of my life, Claire. And I don't
need ARS. It is almost dead anyway and small. There are better ways to
communicate.

Anyway, Claire. You might not want to believe it but I don't wish you
bad despite I never got over that "Flag Order" that you posted.

Have a good life.

Yes, I will leave and not read this newsgroup anymore. It gotten too
small for me too.

This is the only thread that I am still reading and if you and others
would stop replying, I would be already completely gone.

--


Starts on page 13 about Neal Warren aka Greg Hall who thinks he can't
be sued or prosecuted because he is homeless since decades on a tiny
dirty boat.

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2009-04-27-Osterwald%20Answer%20and%20Counterclaim.pdf

Case will probably also heard in federal court.


Barbara Schwarz

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/

Tigger

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 6:07:57 PM1/4/10
to

Just a few facts:

Ms Schwarz is cross posting her "Farewell to a.r.s." A farewell that
is now almost three days old. Could be the longest farewell in
history.

alt.religion.scientology, de.soc.weltanschauung.scientology

Apparently henri, Hall and husk noticed the cross posting and "fixed"
it before posting.

Barbara's profiles (she has at least three accounts) show she posts
and/or crossposts to over 200 groups.

Tigger


Kat

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 6:18:39 PM1/4/10
to
On Jan 4, 6:07 pm, Tigger <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Just a few facts:
>
> Ms Schwarz is cross posting her "Farewell to a.r.s."   A farewell that
> is now almost three days old.   Could be the longest farewell in
> history.

The drama llama is strong with this one, imo.

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 4, 2010, 6:31:08 PM1/4/10
to
"Tigger" <Tiggeri...@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:6128fd9c-63e9-4a7d...@s3g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...


It really surprises me that folks haven't figured it out a LONG time ago.

Barbara Schwarz is a troll. She's one of the best there is. Believe it.


--
Gregory Hall


Voltaire's

unread,
Jan 6, 2010, 12:53:42 PM1/6/10
to
On Jan 4, 2:34 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>

wrote:
> On Jan 4, 6:07 pm, "Voltaire's" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 3, 11:03 am, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 3, 5:37 pm, "Voltaire'sChild" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> > (snip bullshit)
>
> > I told you several times that I did not ask you for your help.
>
> Post the links I never saw them. But on the second thought, Claire,
> better leave it be as I am in the process of packing and leaving ARS.
> Let the thread die down.

Yes, you saw them. Every post where I pointed out that you were being
inconsistent about this shit where you were more than happy when Greg
was targetting other women- back when you guys *were* getting along-
you replied to ALL of my posts saying so and EACH TIME indicated that
I was asking you for help. And each time I told you I was not and
never had. And you replied to those.

So no, you're FOS.

>
> > You
> > need to bump up your reading comprehension. Perhaps some M3 would do
> > the trick cuz there's NO request from me on this thread or any other
> > where I've asked for your help. So please, stop peddling that line of
> > bullshit.
>
> You said that I did not have a problem with Greg Hall harassing other
> women. Of course I had problems with his sexist remarks. Perhaps it is
> a good idea to read many other postings of a person on Usenet before
> ever replying to postings but I don't had and have the time.

Oh, bullshit. You had no problem with any of the nasty shit he wrote
about others back when he was in your good graces.

>
> I replied truthfully that I did not read his many postings as I have a
> life but I helped when somebody did not defame me. However, you and
> Shirley are people who defame me and that is why I stayed out of your
> discussions with him. I ignored your threads and postings. I did not
> post that you asked me for help, I just explained why I didn't help
> you. But nothing could be more wrong than me enjoying his or anybody
> else's scornful postings. That is not my tonelevel. I don't want to
> have anything to do with anybody low in the tonescale.

So we all imagined the posts where you and he would discuss other
women on the forum and you'd egg him on?
Nice try.

>
> When he made a record check on Shirley Wilson and found our her
> advanced age it was new to me. I had no idea how old she was. I
> avoided her for months, simply because I don't want to be accused of
> her stroke that she might get by constantly picking on others and they
> fighting back. He continued to go against her but I stayed out of it.
> But she gave not up picking on me. Seems she does not know what hatred
> does to health.
>
> > You don't like the way people talk to you? Then stop attacking them.
>
> You should know best how it is, Claire, you attacked me before I even
> knew who you were, and you followed me as Fluffygirl from thread to
> thread and posted nasty and false information about me. I rejected you
> because you picked fights with me without even knowing me and without
> that I ever posted one negative word about you.

I did not follow you from thread to thread. However, you cannot make
that claim.

You are projecting your own bullshit on other people. You've attacked
many people on this forum.

>
> Neal Warren is not a normal person. He does not understand when a
> woman says no that she means no. I did not attack Neal Warren or Greg
> Hall either. I was friendly to him first until the started to post
> photos here and in other newsgroups and lied that this person would be
> me. It was more than a prank. He tries actively to conceal my real
> identity. He also posted cheap photos, violated my copyright, has a
> cheap language, forged SP declares, misinforms about my whereabouts,
> personality, age, looks, forged the RFW and lies constantly also
> otherwise through his teeth. If you want to befriend him, fine, but I
> have to right to say that I have enough of it.

Again with the shitty reading comprehension. I didn't say I wanted to
befriend him. In fact, I said he was a shit.

>
> > You've attacked so many peopel on this forum- I've lost count. I think
> > I broke a couple calculators trying to tabulate your many attacks over
> > the years.  ;->
>
> I just defended myself against their and your defamation, which is my
> right and twisting the facts won't get you anywhere. I don't have your
> character and I take the truth seriously. I was also correct saying
> already in 2002 that you are not a Scientologist and never were one.
> It took you eight years to admit it.

I never stated that I never was a Scn'ist. I didn't admit jack shit.
Liar.

>
>
>
> > And, yes, telling someone that they need to do this or that and you'll
> > do the same if only they would do it - IS an attempt to manipulate.
>
> I have seen so many postings in which you constantly tell others what
> to do.


Nope. If they fuck with me, I tell 'em to back off. As anyone would.

You, on the other hand, have posted threads saying "you do this and
I'll do that." right in the subject line. While I understand why
you've done it and can even empathize, believe it or not, it's a
tactic that does not work.

>Your Fluffy and Voltaire's child-postings are in just about any
> forum about Scientology.


So what?

>You have no life, Claire.


Oh, duh. Like you'd even know. Perhaps I imagined my properties, the
Broadway play I recently saw, my frequent socializing with friends
(IRL, not cyber) my husband, my job, my workouts at the gym and the 5
to 10 books a week I read. ROTFLMFAO!

But, see, there you are writing personalized shit again.

> You could get fat
> not getting out of that computer chair. You think that anybody has to
> hear your crap. There is a lot more to life than posting.

I just dropped 50 pounds, actually. I workout 3-5 times a week.

>
> > Greg's a shit, yeah, but I doubt you'll ever be able to manipulate
> > him.
>
> And you can't read. I am not interested in manipulating people.


But that's what you are doing with a thread that says "you do this and
I'll do that". Again, I can see why you'd do it but that does not
change the fact that it's an attempt to manipulate someone else. Yeah,
he should stop being a dick to you and he should leave, yadda yadda,
but threads like this won't do anything to convince him or induce him
or anything else.


> I am
> not you. Neal Warren can do what he wants but I will be gone once I
> have decided that this thread is dead. I have to right to leave and to
> announce why I am leaving: because of his harassment and abuse. Not
> because he defeated me but because I am tired of it. You never had a
> stalker. You rather show stalker characteristics yourself.

Oh, bullshit. Take a look at your behavior toward Professor Dave T.
And, yes, I have had a cyberstalker. An elderly lady who lives a
county away from me and who's posted stuff about me that was nowhere
on the net. She started the shit here 12 years ago and has, as of
late, taken her act over to ESMB. It didn't cut any ice with me, but
it was and is rather creepy.

You've threatened to leave many times. Either go or don't go.

Or, hey- I have an idea. You could discuss your proposed leaving many
times and maybe even file one fo your many frivolous bullshit
lawsuits.

>
>
>
> > Oh, and try to learn to really "plonk". It doesn't mean creating a
> > thread about the person entitled "Plonk person X". It means that
> > you've put their email addy/screen nick in your newsreader filters so
> > that you cannot even see their posts, or, if on a message board, that
> > you've placed them on "ignore" - if the msg board has that feature.
> > You might want to do that with Greg. Others have and it's worked out
> > rather well in those cases.
>
> > Claire
>
> Lol. You hate me and you want to give me tips to stay on ARS? That is
> funny!

No, I just told you how to "plonk" which is not unique to a.r.s. or to
any one forum.

Nor did I say I hate you. That's projection. I just think you act
badly- which you do.

>
> Any law enforcement officer says that when a person has a stalker, it
> is best to avoid any contact. I know how to killfile but it won't
> help. As long as he thinks I could see a posting of his, he will stay
> here and try to get in the threads.

If you knew how to k/f we wouldn't be seeing all these stupid threads
entitled "Plonk! this or that person"

>
> I don't want this man become a part of my life, Claire. And I don't
> need ARS. It is almost dead anyway and small. There are better ways to
> communicate.

So let's endlessly discuss your leaving. Someone should make a
compendium of your many posts announcing that you intend to leave
a.r.s.

>
> Anyway, Claire. You might not want to believe it but I don't wish you
> bad despite I never got over that "Flag Order" that you posted.

Well, that's just silly. If you're gonna freak out over every parody
or weird article on the 'net, it's not gonna go too well.

Judging by your posts with the same endless cut and paste bullshit
quoting some idiot troll- well, let's just say your comment above
doesn't jibe.

C

Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 6, 2010, 1:33:56 PM1/6/10
to
"Voltaire's" <Voltair...@ymail.com> wrote in message
news:3e1be011-4de4-4d2e...@v7g2000vbd.googlegroups.com...

(plonk)

I delete all Claire Swazey's bull crap. And there's more:

Greg, Ball of Fluff or Fluffy is Claire Swazey who accused you of all
kinds of things, including that you are from OSA. She is a very
primitive person. She forged L. Ron Hubbard and accused him and Diana
Hubbard (a still living person) of incest. But she has the guts to
defame others on mental illness. She doesn't think that a person who
does things as she does is the one with the problems.

Claire Swazey is no Scientologist. I learned that she doesn't want the
C of S to survive even if it would be "reformed". I also heard that
she continues to defame me, which indicates her own insanity. Her
defamation of L. Ron Hubbard (and the forgery)and of Diana Hubbard is
so SEVERE that Claire Swazey deserves to be sued on it.

I started to post end of 2002 on ARS because Joe Lynn as Zinji,
Birgitta Harrington, and Arnie Lerma lied about me repeatedly on ARS.
They called me the worst names and lied that I would be no
Scientologist anymore.

One day, I decided to correct this and post how it really was.
Suddenly, Claire Swazey posted as Fluffy, and she followed me from
thread to thread, insulting, and defaming me. She did cyberstalk me
despite I never did anything to her. I had not written any negative
word about her when she decided to cyberstalk and defame me. She
attacked me out of the blue and for no reason at all.

Just think about this, she wants to be seen as (Freezone)
Scientologist but she attacks and defames of all people another
Scientologist and L. Ron Hubbard. She must think that Scientologists
are the dumbest people ever not looking through her false game. She
wants to be adored by Scientologists and anti-religious extremists at
the same time. A person with Claire's overts never will have case
gain. She also is known of kissing up to Koos, a former Scientology
infiltrator whose name is cited in the death of two of his
daughters.

She was not able to handle my counter postings because I know a lot
better to fight back than she does. After she was defeated, she made
me a peace offering. As I am indeed a peaceful person, I accepted it.
But what did I learn just a bit later?

Claire just made me the "peace offering" because she was afraid of me
defending myself and posting the truth about her. While this "truce"
was in place, Claire continued to defame me and lied about my state of
mind in all kind of public forums.

She stole a name from the Harry Potter books and gave it to me. She
called me "The One Who Should Not Be Named" or something like that,
and I learned that she coined that name for no other reason but to
continue her defamation campaign against me and come away with it. Her
best and possibly her only friend, defamer Patty Pieniadz but also
other forum readers and posters knew of course that the person defamed
and libeled under this name is me. If anybody did not know who it is,
he just had to address Swazey and she would e-mail to this person that
she means me and would defame me in e-mails and carry on the
defamation campaign that she started for no reason except insane
hatred.

This is what Claire Swazey aka Fluffy considers friendship. She stabs
you in your back from behind.
If this is not disturbed, then what?

I never thought that I would say this but I prefer Barbz Graham over
Claire Swazey because Barbz Graham doesn't offer a Scientologist
friendship. With her, you know its your enemy. But Claire Swazey is
the completely coward. Because Swazey is unable to take take critic
that she deserves, she offers people friendship and then she sells
them out. She has one of the lousiest characters a person can
have.

Claire forged L. Ron Hubbard's name in her porn order and lied in it
that L. Ron Hubbard sexually molested Diana and she published it. If I
would be Diana, I would sue that slimy snail named Claire Swazey in
the ground. How any person can believe that a sexually perverted
person and L. Ron Hubbard forger as Claire Swazay aka Fluffy is even
remotely a Scientologist and has good and honest intentions is beyond
me.


--
Barbara Schwarz


Voltaire's

unread,
Jan 6, 2010, 3:12:09 PM1/6/10
to
On Jan 6, 10:33 am, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Voltaire's" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:3e1be011-4de4-4d2e...@v7g2000vbd.googlegroups.com...
>
> (plonk)
>
> I delete allClaireSwazey's bull crap.  And there's more:

Gee, is this Gweggie or Barbara? Hard to tell... It's all BS bullshit
and it's Gweggie's header.

>
> Greg, Ball ofFluffor Fluffy isClaireSwazey who accused you of all


> kinds of things, including that you are from OSA. She is a very
> primitive person. She forged L. Ron Hubbard and accused him and Diana
> Hubbard (a still living person) of incest. But she has the guts to
> defame others on mental illness. She doesn't think that a person who
> does things as she does is the one with the problems.
>

> ClaireSwazey is no Scientologist. I learned that she doesn't want the


> C of S to survive even if it would be "reformed". I also heard that
> she continues to defame me, which indicates her own insanity. Her
> defamation of L. Ron Hubbard (and the forgery)and of Diana Hubbard is

> so SEVERE thatClaireSwazey deserves to be sued on it.

Oh bullshit. Nobody gets sued for parodies.

>
> I started to post end of 2002 on ARS because Joe Lynn as Zinji,
> Birgitta Harrington, and Arnie Lerma lied about me repeatedly on ARS.
> They called me the worst names and lied that I would be no
> Scientologist anymore.
>
> One day, I decided to correct this and post how it really was.

> Suddenly,ClaireSwazey posted as Fluffy, and she followed me from


> thread to thread, insulting, and defaming me. She did cyberstalk me
> despite I never did anything to her. I had not written any negative
> word about her when she decided to cyberstalk and defame me. She
> attacked me out of the blue and for no reason at all.

Bullshit.

>
> Just think about this, she wants to be seen as (Freezone)
> Scientologist


No, actually, I don't. I stopped referring to myself as a Freezoner
several years ago. In fact, I repeatedly said I wasn't.


>but she attacks and defames of all people another
> Scientologist and L. Ron Hubbard. She must think that Scientologists
> are the dumbest people ever not looking through her false game.


Well, if you're any example...

>She
> wants to be adored by Scientologists and anti-religious extremists at

> the same time. A person withClaire'soverts never will have case


> gain. She also is known of kissing up to Koos, a former Scientology
> infiltrator whose name is cited in the death of two of his
> daughters.

No, actually, I didn't. I bought a set of tapes from him before he
murdered his daughter. Then when he was bitching and whining about me
here, I wrote some taunting messages that were pure irony. You and
another moron here decided that meant I was actually serious and was
kissing up to him.

>
> She was not able to handle my counter postings because I know a lot
> better to fight back than she does. After she was defeated, she made
> me a peace offering. As I am indeed a peaceful person, I accepted it.
> But what did I learn just a bit later?

So peaceful that you've created web pages about Dave T and followed
many people here from thread to thread, attacking them and threatening
lawsuits.

>
> Clairejust made me the "peace offering" because she was afraid of me


> defending myself and posting the truth about her. While this "truce"

> was in place,Clairecontinued to defame me and lied about my state of


> mind in all kind of public forums.

I'm not afraid of anyone.

>
> She stole a name from the Harry Potter books and gave it to me. She
> called me "The One Who Should Not Be Named" or something like that,


Nope. Didn't steal it. I said "she who must not be named" which is a
phrase nowhere in any Harry Potter book. It's a joking reference to
the fact that when someone mentions you by name, you get all pissed
off and start posting there.


> and I learned that she coined that name for no other reason but to
> continue her defamation campaign against me and come away with it. Her
> best and possibly her only friend, defamer Patty Pieniadz

I have a lot of friends. I'm fond of Patty, for sure, but rarely hear
from her.


>but also
> other forum readers and posters knew of course that the person defamed
> and libeled under this name is me. If anybody did not know who it is,
> he just had to address Swazey and she would e-mail to this person that
> she means me and would defame me in e-mails and carry on the
> defamation campaign that she started for no reason except insane
> hatred.

Emails? Are you kidding? I don't email anybody about you. Although,
point of fact, if I did, you'd have no way to know about it, but I
don't discuss you in emails. You just aren't that important.

>
> This is whatClaireSwazey aka Fluffy considers friendship. She stabs


> you in your back from behind.

Nah. Would rather do it to your face, as I always have.

> If this is not disturbed, then what?

Well, it's imaginary, is what it is.

>
> I never thought that I would say this but I prefer Barbz Graham overClaireSwazey


It's a contest? Wow.

> because Barbz Graham doesn't offer a Scientologist

> friendship. With her, you know its your enemy. ButClaireSwazey is


> the completely coward. Because Swazey is unable to take take critic
> that she deserves,


What does "take take critic that she deserves"? What language is this?

>she offers people friendship and then she sells
> them out.


I've never done that though I do know a few people in the Scn critic
scene who have done so.

>She has one of the lousiest characters a person can
> have.

A person can have characters? Man, you're so upset that your grammar
and typing skills are slip slip slipping away.

At least you've stopped the shit about "you're fat, you just sit in a
chair all day" (Posted by someone who posts and cross posts every
single day. Too ironic!)

>
> Claireforged L. Ron Hubbard's name in her porn order and lied in it


> that L. Ron Hubbard sexually molested Diana and she published it.


It's a parody. I'll probably repost it since I know how much it
bothers you.


> If I
> would be Diana, I would sue that slimy snail namedClaireSwazey in
> the ground.

If her church makes one move toward me, I'll go to every media person
and venue in the US.

> How any person can believe that a sexually perverted
> person

How the fuck would YOU know about anyone's sex life? Or even what sex
is?

>and L. Ron Hubbard forger asClaireSwazay aka Fluffy is even


> remotely a Scientologist and has good and honest intentions is beyond
> me.

What does "even remotely a Scientologist and has good and honest
intentions is beyond me" mean? You've left out some words. You're
really freaking out here.

This started when I pointed out that you were trying to manipulate a
(admittedly trying and bad) situation by creating this thread, and
that you were more than happy to defend and cheer Greg on when he was
posting shit about women back when you got along with him. Now that
you don't like him, all of a sudden, his posts are offensive to you,
but they are the same sorts of things he posted before. So you posted
some commentary then devolved into "you're fat, you never were a
Scn'ist and you admitted it, you have no life." When I posted counter
commentary, you segued away from that bullshit- because you couldn't
counter it, and created a bunch of hysterical misspelled ungrammatical
incoherent attacks. Right after saying you don't hate or stalk anyone.

Yeah, riiiight.

Hey, thought you were leaving?

ROTFLMFAO!

Claire

Lady Pilot

unread,
Jan 6, 2010, 5:52:48 PM1/6/10
to

"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote:

>Post the links I never saw them. But on the second thought, Claire,
>better leave it be as I am in the process of packing and leaving ARS.

Pardon my curiousity, but why would you need to pack to leave ARS? When I
leave ARS or any ng, I just close my newsreader. LOL

Maybe by packing, you mean you are going to cancel all of your thousands of
posts to ARS. I hope you have some mighty large bags!
I guess crazy bag ladies have plenty bags, though...ROFL


Gregory Hall

unread,
Jan 6, 2010, 6:47:03 PM1/6/10
to
"Lady Pilot" <i...@lid.not> wrote in message
news:3dvpp3....@news.alt.net...

I think it was a slip of the tongue. She was packing for a visit with her
relatives in Germany most likely. She's just using the period of time when
she's going to be out of touch to act like she's leaving because she doesn't
have much if any time to spend harassing folks on ARS when she's visiting. I
kinda hope she decides she likes better over there and stays. Maybe German
men are more to her liking? You know - all wimpified and PC.

--
Gregory Hall


Andrew Robertson

unread,
Jan 6, 2010, 6:58:46 PM1/6/10