Henson and the Hemet Missle Defense System

Bob Minton

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
to end his litigation.

An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.

And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)

This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.

Bob Minton
in Occupied Clearwater

Raptavio

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

You have got to be kidding me.

--
"It must be exciting to think that way, but a drag to have to deal with
the clinical diagnosis."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ptsc

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we do live
in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

ptsc

mikyd...@my-deja.com

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson
has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
effort
> to end his litigation.

I thought this alleged criminal activity of Keith Henson
was disposed of back in July? Here is how he wrote of it:

Keith Henson on July 20, 2000 wrote in Message-ID
<8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>:

"I was starting on my second or third round and was near my car which
I had parked just beyond the east overpass when a Sheriff Deputy by
the name of Rowe pulled up. He jumped out and put cuffs on me.
Richardson and thug 2 started bitching to him about me taping them
when he blew them off by saying they had no expectation of privacy
out on a public road, and to stuff it. I don't think they knew this
arrest was coming down or why.

I was more than a bit mystified as to why I was being arrested,
since I don't have much on my conscience that is not well beyond any
statue of limitations. However, it was lock my signs in my car and
off to the new sheriff station we went.

As near as I can paste it together, Rowe arrested me as a
*citizen's* arrest on the say so of someone in scientology. In
theory, that puts all legal risk, including death, on the one who
has asked the deputy to arrest. And get what for--ICBM and cruise
missile threats against (*) and scn! You remember that posting
where I said modern missiles are more accurate than someone else
posted about? Well, that and the section out of the Gilliland book
were what scn was claiming has caused a disruption of the internal
ways they do things (what was not specified)."

But I thought this citizen's arrest was rescinded or not followed
through so no charges would be filed by the DA.

Is Kobrin lying or is an arrest warrant now outstanding for Henson?

Here is the text of the California law:

Cal Penal Code § 422. Punishment for threats

"Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will
result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with
the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in
writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to
be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually
carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances
in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate,
and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of
purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and
thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for
his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's
safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not
to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.

For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any
spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person
related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or
any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who,
within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.

"Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited
to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders,
fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same
meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of
Title 18 of the United States Code."

MD

Unknown

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:20:47 -0400, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
>
>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>>

>>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>>
>>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>>
>>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>>
>>Bob Minton
>>in Occupied Clearwater
>
>Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we do live
>in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.
>
>ptsc

As a poor person, I've always known that in the US, only the rich or
famous get real justice. If you have enough money or can get your
grievance in the public eye, you can get your case thrown out. If
you're up against bigger money or fame, it's hard to win.
Judge by the celebritys who get a slap on the hand as opposed to the
poorer people who get jail time for the same offenses.

Arnie Lerma <www.lermanet.com>

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob says...

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

This is, as described under penalty of perjury by Ex $cientologist
Mr. Frank Oliver, introduction by his lawyer...

Top Story on http://www.lermanet.com

How Scientology Frames its critics

Testimony under oath by Ex-Scientology operative Frank Oliver from court
transcript

Page 9: "Mr. Oliver will testify that upon his
leaving the church he was declared a suppressive person,
and he has been the target of such attacks as well.
There is actually a Department of Special Affairs, this
OSA Department that Mr. Howd is a member of. Check lists
on how to carry out such drills as targeting someone,
turning them into a criminal, and creating an engagement
upon which they can rely for their propaganda. You will
hear him testify about how a twin was used, and you will
actually see this in the videos. Where you see two
females together, that is actually part of their tactics
on using a twin. You will hear him testify about the way
everybody had scanned outside, be a witness, assumed the
action took place, and then turned around. That this is
not all coincidental, it’s part of their tactics. They
are actually taught this and they rehearse this. Mr.
Oliver will testify to that."

Page 44 :

Q Is there an understanding on how the law and
the court system is to be used by Scientology?

A It’s just another tool that is used to harass
individuals, and if the individual doesn’t have money and
you really want to get somebody you can bankrupt somebody
in a court.

Q Is that commonly done?

A Yes, it is.

Q What about the criminal law system?

A Anything they have to do.

Q And that’s actually taught to you?

A: Yes.

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

kEvin

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
In article <8pou5s$ohn$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <mikyd...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

>But I thought this citizen's arrest was rescinded or not followed
>through so no charges would be filed by the DA.

>Is Kobrin lying or is an arrest warrant now outstanding for Henson?

Charges can be filed without an arrest (an arrest warrant is automatically
issued) and arrests can result in a release with no charges filed.

It's likely that the cult has tried to get Keith arrested. I suspect
they dropped the citizen's arrest because the case against him is
bogus and they wanted a layer of cover, hence this action from a
DA who's acting on what Helena has told him. Remember, most people
aren't aware of Scientology[tm]'s tactics. Joan Wood wasn't prepared
for the onslaught she received as a result of the Lisa McPherson
autopsy and she'd been living and working with law enforcement in
Clearwater, FL for 20 years.

The only way to stop this in the future is to reform Scientology[tm].
This incident sounds egregious enough that Keith should look into
suing Helena and whoever gave her the information she's presented
to the DA. (She wasn't present for any of conversations, so she's
clearly acting on information from someone.) Unfortunately, lawsuits
and court cases are playing to Scientology[tm]'s strength, so even
with a good case it's hard to win.

kEvin
m...@primenet.com

barb

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
this is crap. The purpose of a lawsuit, etc. etc. Posts from ARS will
show that Keith merely discussed the accuracy of various weapons in
relationship to the posted GPS readings obtained at Gold Base.

The other thing was an unrelated joke in which Keith suggested that, for
$5 mil, (wondering if that was how much the Erlich settlement was for)
he would quit picketing Scientology.

Two totally unrelated items altogether. It's evident, although we've
known it all along, the cult is humorless as well as clueless.

--
barb

"Car salesmen are after your money, Christians are after your soul, but
the Church of Scientology wants both."
--Hartley Patterson

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com (see live Scientologists in their natural state!)

marcab_4

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00

Bob Minton wrote:

> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> to end his litigation.
>
> An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)

0-0-0-0-0-
quoted:
_______________________
Stamped "INTERNET"
'Global Defense Initiative'
Division ARSCC-WDNE-1459
Server Classification RED
Satellite Net Interlink:XENU_PENUMBRA
Orbital Station Marcab

INTEL ASSESMENT OF CURRENT CONFLICT
--HENSON VS. CO$

Databurst Procesed by: eva5
Ecoded File Contact: General Keith Henson

General Henson
.....have procesed data as requested.....
.....have calculated combat scenarios.....
.....have compared our resouces.....
.....have calculated odds of win/loss.....
.....have determined attorney losses will be .....
.....tremendous on CO$ side.....
.....conclusions encrypted below.....

[snip]

unit assessment - Classified intel report

[snip]

structure assessment - Classified intel report

[snip]

advanced maneuvers

[snip]

Awaiting Orders

end quoted-----<<<<<

--
Best Regards
Marcab_4

DaHatter

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
"ptsc" <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we
do live
> in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

Hoo boy. Anyone in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands,
Norway, or Sweeden* need a systems engineer?...

Anyone?

* listed alphebetically, not in order of preference. :)

--
They never figured out that the Net is my (and a lot of others) sandbox,
or perhaps more like a friendly neighborhood pub. (they) Came busting

spamkiller in use - reply to don "at" lindner2k "dot" com

barb

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
mimus wrote:

> Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> posted:

> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
> >
> >And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
> >
> >This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
> >
> >Bob Minton
> >in Occupied Clearwater
>
> Will everyone who made jokes about trained eagles have to turn
> themselves in?
>
> --
> tinmi...@hotmail.com

Eagles of Mass Destruction? LOL!
> I saw
> many people
> reduced to
> incoherent babbling,
> stripping off clothes,
> crawling around on the ground,
> banging heads, limbs and other body parts
> against furniture and walls,
> barking,
> losing all sense of one's identity
> and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.
>
> --Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon
>
> I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson
>
> If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
> posting on the Internet every few days,
> we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
> It will be quite simple, actually.
>
> --Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)
>
> Case 5/BTLA/SP1

Bob Minton

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:34:33 +0200, Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de>
wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>

>wrote in <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>:

>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>

>Oh please, post this affidavit :-)

Keith is faxing the stuff to me in a few hours (he's driving now) and I'll scan
it in at office in am. There are several depo's talking about Keiths dangerous
act at Hemet.

Bob Minton

ptsc

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
Byll23 wrote:

> There, now will you stupid fuckwits arrest me too? Jackasses. Decerebrates.
>Reality-impaired whores. Were you fuckers born with extra chromosomes, or did
>you have to pay for them? :-P

Now now now. . .just because a certain DA is a criminally insane
idiot who ought to be in prison being brutally sodomized by a gang
of Nazi Lowriders doesn't mean there's any call for talk like that.

ptsc

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 13, 2000, 6:34:33 PM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>
wrote in <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.

Oh please, post this affidavit :-)

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Loveroftruth3657

Sep 13, 2000, 8:04:19 PM9/13/00
dear ptsc,

with all due respect, i disagree with you.

you wrote:>Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is

right, we do
>live
>in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

from my point of view: to condemn an entire government for the acts of a
portion of that government is no different than condeming the entire ars for
the idiocy of some of the posters on it.

this wacko country beats the hell out of most every other wacko country on the
planet ptsc. at least here we can voice our opposition (in some measure).

& as you know i respect you immensely.

but i also believe it is in our own best interests to maintain perspective.

mr henson is not the first martyr of truth.

nor will he be the last.

i did 7 years in prison on a false charge.

when i was finally proven innocent the prosecuter didn't even have the common
decency (or humanity) to apologize to me.

do i hate all prosecuters? no.

the guy that wrote the pedophile post should be introduced to one. (soon)

but as winston churchill so aptly put: (and i will paraphrase his quote) the
united states government is the worst government in the entire
world.......except for all the rest.

i would suggest that the prosecutor in riverside county be investigated for his
(or her) connection to scientology.

they probably found dirt and threatened him or her with it.

we are at war ptsc. & i know you know it.

but we have the benefit of not yet being under the total dominion of
scientology.

if and when we begin attacking our own government (et al), we may begin that
long slippery slide down that slope that lands us flat on our backs, in the
hands of scientology itself.

now, am i ignorant as to the collusion between certain persons in our govt and
the cos? no i am not.

i am well read on this subject matter. (thanks in large part to the folks of
ars)

but i am a man of principle. and i believe in the power of truth. (and
patience)

and you are a person of power.

your words are watched, read, and honored by many.

please look before you leap my friend.

our government has not gone absolutely insane. (all governments by nature are
born absolutely insane).

the issue before us is one of individual corruption.

let us take a page from rons book and investigate the investigator.

keith henson is a hero.

love,
lar
loveroftruth

The German Paymaster

Sep 13, 2000, 8:39:32 PM9/13/00
In article <8pou5s$ohn$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
mikyd...@my-deja.com wrote:

Based on this language, I would be of the opinion that Ed Richardson's
remarks about Keith's daughter Amber (threatening to interrogate her on
the premises of Gold base, etc.) would be considered actionable
threats, _much_ more plausibly than Keith's remarks.

--
Love and encouragement,
The German Paymaster

mimus

Sep 13, 2000, 9:47:35 PM9/13/00
Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> posted:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>

>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

Will everyone who made jokes about trained eagles have to turn
themselves in?

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw

AndroidCat www.xenu.net

Sep 13, 2000, 10:47:02 PM9/13/00
"DaHatter" <bitb...@lindner2k.com> wrote in message

> "ptsc" <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we
> do live
> > in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.
>
> Hoo boy. Anyone in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands,
> Norway, or Sweeden* need a systems engineer?...
>
> Anyone?
>
> * listed alphebetically, not in order of preference. :)

If you don't mind Canada (Alternate America), check can.jobs and tor.jobs

Ron of that ilk.

Byll23

Sep 13, 2000, 11:29:49 PM9/13/00
I'd like to state, for the record, that I have a small nuclear device
implanted in my chest. No, really. And if the CoS doesn't give me a peanut
butter and jelly sandwich _right_fucking_now_, I'll give Heber J a hug and
detonate it.

Byll23

Sep 13, 2000, 11:36:12 PM9/13/00
My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82, a
.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every year, I
beg Santa for one of them...

Is the fucking cult going to claim that _this_ post constitutes a threat?
Assholes. Go on, I dare ya!

mimus

Sep 13, 2000, 11:56:16 PM9/13/00
byl...@aol.com (Byll23) posted:

> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82, a
>.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every year, I
>beg Santa for one of them...

Are you troubled by elephants?

Byll23

Sep 13, 2000, 11:53:25 PM9/13/00
tinmi...@hotmail.com wrote:

>byl...@aol.com (Byll23) posted:
>
>> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82,
>>.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every year,
>>beg Santa for one of them...
>
>Are you troubled by elephants?

Only the pink ones.

pATRICk dARCy

Sep 14, 2000, 12:00:16 AM9/14/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> to end his litigation.
>
> An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
> This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
> Bob Minton
> in Occupied Clearwater

and the us government promotes this stuff for other countries.
i wonder.............i wonder how many of our politicians
are aware of the threats, murder, ruination etc by the church
of scientology. its utterly amazing. in the name of freedom
the us governemnt is helping to destroy it. i got a little
part of one of my books of fiction coming up soon.

--
ONE OF THE GREATEST TRICKS OF THE DEVIL
IS TO CONVINCE U THAT HE DOESNT EXIST

Phil Scott

Sep 14, 2000, 12:43:12 AM9/14/00
<bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

Keith if you DO hit the RED button..do not forget to file an
environmental impact statement first. We are at your side in this..

On another issue we were also able to foil the cults purchase of the
russian sub, launch platform they were bragging about (July 27th.)
That would have been bad, there is no way we could have targeted it
from the Andies or Ruby mountain sites. Fortunately out russian
allies were able to tag it right after the exchange.

If if you must launch, please give Mona a call first so she can help
ruby mountain calibrate your hat antenna device... If you lost her
number its Elko Nevada information for Mona's II, thats right across
the street from the comerical hotel.

Phil Scott,
Machu Piccu UG ICBM Launch site commander.

roger gonnet

Sep 14, 2000, 1:12:11 AM9/14/00

DaHatter <bitb...@lindner2k.com> a écrit dans le message :

8QWv5.108$mk4....@news.pacbell.net...
> "ptsc" <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we
> do live
> > in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

I'd not say wacko country, I'd say that US citizens have to be somewhat
educated about what is totalitarism, about what is the danger of religion,
or religious issues, overtaking the legal issues.

I'd say that they can't always perceive a politician if he's not presented
in the middle of large rich events, and so, they can elect some wacko
pervert politician.

roger

> Hoo boy. Anyone in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands,
> Norway, or Sweeden* need a systems engineer?...
>
> Anyone?
>
> * listed alphebetically, not in order of preference. :)

roger gonnet

Sep 14, 2000, 1:15:24 AM9/14/00

Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> a écrit dans le message :
gfg0ss08cividd52c...@4ax.com...

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:34:33 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
<til...@berlin.snafu.de>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>
> >wrote in <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>:
> >
> >>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has
been
> >>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
> >>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
effort
> >>to end his litigation.
> >
> >Oh please, post this affidavit :-)
>
> Keith is faxing the stuff to me in a few hours (he's driving now) and I'll
scan
> it in at office in am. There are several depo's talking about Keiths
dangerous
> act at Hemet.

haha!

I'll witness that I met him many times last year, that he was alaways with
three megatons bombs in his car's back, that he was totally paranoïd, and
so, forth. That could perhaps help, police and justice to find out who
really Keith is ;-)) after having seen what he has in his pockets and car's
bacjk!

roger

kEvin

Sep 14, 2000, 1:51:14 AM9/14/00
In article <39C01E50...@pacbell.net>, barb <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>The other thing was an unrelated joke in which Keith suggested that, for
>$5 mil, (wondering if that was how much the Erlich settlement was for)
>he would quit picketing Scientology.

No one on ars knew the amount of the Erlich settlement, or if they
did they weren't talking. Keith said he would quit picketing Hemet
if they paid him what they paid Dennis. The thug supplied the $5
million figure. (that's probably a breach of the settlement
agreement, but I doubt that matters much.)

kEvin
m...@primenet.com

Keith Henson

Sep 14, 2000, 2:06:42 AM9/14/00
Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC

What I have in the form of a declaration from Helena is *really* weird.
It seems to be a court calendar printout, gives 9/1/00 as the date the
charges were filed, and lists 9/15/00 as the arraignment. Of course, 9/15
is also the day the cult has me in deposition in Hurtado vs Berry, and
Graham is not available that day.

LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
Hoden tomorrow.

Officially I don't have notice of this thing--and Graham has not
managed to find someone who knows about it and will return a phone
call from Riverside DA's office. If anyone from the Riverside DA is
reading, let me help. My cell phone 650-776-5702, my lawyer's phone is
310-393-2835. Unless it is late afternoon, I can't get out there
9/15, Friday. But we should be able to work out something over the
phone, some time next week perhaps.

If this turns out to be for real, I hate to ask, but I am going to have to
ask for donations again. I have a consulting gig at the moment, but
dealing with this stuff will obviously keep me from working much.

I recently got two entirely unsolicited donations which I listed on my
log for the cult and court. (They had no return address, so I could not
send them back.) There is no requirement for me to list who sent the
money, but knowing amounts might make it easier for the cult to track down
people who send gifts. So if you send one, be aware that is it not
entirely without risk. On the other hand, the cult does seem to be spread
a bit thin recently.

A very perplexed,

Keith Henson

PS. If this works for the cult, it is going to make the Internet much
like an airport in that certain jokes will get you jail time. There is a
point to limiting certain kinds of speech in airports, but should it be
applied to the net? Or is this way too much of a free speech restriction?

Keith Henson

Sep 14, 2000, 2:23:24 AM9/14/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Byll23 wrote:

>> There, now will you stupid fuckwits arrest me too? Jackasses. Decerebrates.
>>Reality-impaired whores. Were you fuckers born with extra chromosomes, or did
>>you have to pay for them? :-P

> Now now now. . .just because a certain DA is a criminally insane

> idiot who ought to be in prison being brutally sodomized by a gang
> of Nazi Lowriders doesn't mean there's any call for talk like that.

Yeah, folks don't jump the gun here. This paperwork is really sketchy,
and I would have thought the Deputy who interviewed me would have called
me to come in. There is a story either way, I am just not sure what
the story is.

Keith Henson

Phil Scott

Sep 14, 2000, 2:53:45 AM9/14/00
On 13 Sep 2000 21:35:03 -0700, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Byll23 wrote:
>
>> There, now will you stupid fuckwits arrest me too? Jackasses. Decerebrates.
>>Reality-impaired whores. Were you fuckers born with extra chromosomes, or did
>>you have to pay for them? :-P
>

>Now now now. . .just because a certain DA is a criminally insane
>idiot who ought to be in prison being brutally sodomized by a gang
>of Nazi Lowriders doesn't mean there's any call for talk like that.
>

>ptsc

One wonders what the DA thinks this is going to do for his career?
It can't be good. The only thing I can figure is that someone is
making it very much worth his while.

But even if thats the case. How the cult or anyone in the DA's
office has a chance of coming out of this mess in tact eludes me
entirely.

Although I have seen such insanity before from the US government, it
seems almost deliberate, a way of signaling that 'we are powerful and
can win no matter what the facts are'...

for instance in the nuclear weapons industry, despite overwhelming
evidence and scientific understanding to the contrary, US Dept of
Energy officials are on record as asserting that plutonium is good for
your health.... its a way of insulting and discouraging ones enemies I
think.

Getting away with Lisa McPhersons murder was another such example.
This cult is apparently immune from serious prosection in the United
States, and wishes to telegraph that around as broadly and obviously
as possible. It could discourage a thousand lawsuits from even being
brought.

That I believe is the ongoing intent.

Phil Scott

Chris Owen

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob Minton
<bobm...@lisatrust.net> writes

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.

Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
think he possesses?

--
| Chris Owen - chr...@OISPAMNOlutefisk.demon.co.uk |
| THE TRUTH ABOUT L. RON HUBBARD AND THE UNITED STATES NAVY |

Baba ROM DOS

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Byll23 wrote in message <20000913233612...@ng-cq1.aol.com>...

Not unless, in a seperate post, you were to describe how the
fake gold braid on a Sea Org uniform makes it possible to
identitfy a Sea Ogre in a 'scope at 300 yards, and that you
particularly like going after small targets like dwarves...

ptsc

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Phil Scott wrote:

>Getting away with Lisa McPhersons murder was another such example.
>This cult is apparently immune from serious prosection in the United
>States, and wishes to telegraph that around as broadly and obviously
>as possible. It could discourage a thousand lawsuits from even being
>brought.

>That I believe is the ongoing intent.

If the Scientology cult's intent is to boast widely and create
as broad a public recognition that there will be no relief from
courts, ever, and that they proudly trumpet this, that is Not
Smart.

It is very, very Not Smart to create an impression that no justice
can ever be expected from US Courts and I should think the reasons
for that should be obvious. After all, this is a nation that likes
to boast it is a nation of laws, not men, but really when you get
right down to it, primarily it's a country full of vicious loonies
who get all sorts of warped little ideas into their twisted little
minds.

I'd be more explicit, but we all know where *that* could lead.

ptsc

Tommy

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

I want to see a search warrant for ICBMs.

Tommy
--
"It's doubtful anyone would heed a failed
businessman with his own "religion" and other failed sci-fi interests."

"Dorsai666" Dan Bryenton, posted to a.r.s.

Beverly Rice

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
> Hoden tomorrow.

Aren't the individuals listed above, the ones that are
~on record~ as threatening your daughter?

ARC for the Co$ detonating idiot bombs, which hopefully
will not have an extended fallout,

Beverly

barb

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

Ah. Now I understand why they wouldn't let us out into that back area
when I was working there.

ptsc

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:10:54 -0400, Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> wrote:

>Keith Henson wrote:

>> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
>> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
>> Hoden tomorrow.

>Aren't the individuals listed above, the ones that are

>~on record~ as threatening your daughter?

>ARC for the Co$ detonating idiot bombs, which hopefully
> will not have an extended fallout,

Could this whole idiotic charade be best described as "Operation Foot ICBM?"

ptsc

justWog

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:54:58 +0100, Chris Owen
<chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob Minton
><bobm...@lisatrust.net> writes

>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>>
>>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>>
>>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>>
>>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>

>Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
>hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
>think he possesses?

Actually, I worry the cult may plant some slightly radioactive
materials in his home/workshop/garage in Palo Alto or his car while he
is gone and get the govt to do a reading for it under false pretenses.
Then say he was going to dump it in the water system of Gold/Hemet or
some such dumb thing. :(

Weirder things have happened.

Be very very careful Keith.

Keith Henson

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

snip

> I recently got two entirely unsolicited donations which I listed on my
> log for the cult and court. (They had no return address, so I could not
> send them back.) There is no requirement for me to list who sent the
> money, but knowing amounts might make it easier for the cult to track down
> people who send gifts. So if you send one, be aware that is it not
> entirely without risk. On the other hand, the cult does seem to be spread
> a bit thin recently.

Ah, I got email last night from someone who *wanted* to be listed on
the log. If you *want* to be listed, put a note in making that really
clear.

Keith Henson
Box 60012
Palo Alto, CA 94306

PS, if you are close enough to picket gold or LA or CW, I would prefer
that to gifts. There will be a picket at gold this Sat. Come and
join the fun.

PPS, bring picket signs rather than cruise missiles. :-)

PPPS, we have a few extra picket signs if you don't have one (and
can make more).

David Lesher

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
phils...@hotmail.com (Phil Scott) writes:

>On another issue we were also able to foil the cults purchase of the
>russian sub, launch platform they were bragging about (July 27th.)

And the authorities found the other one outside of Bogota.

For the Ho' to have her Depends in such a knot; Keith's picketing
must be driving Miscarriage up the wall. Guess (*) is having
wet dreams of his cellmate Bubba again.

Who'd have thought one lone guy with a sign, in the middle of the
desert, could have such an effect?

Keep up the good work, Keith...

David Lesher

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> writes:

>There is a story either way, I am just not sure what
>the story is.

I know, Keith. I know!!!

See, they figured you are really secretly ethnic Chinese. You must
be the guy that Dr. Lee, from Taiwan, gave all those tapes to, the
ones with the quote "crown jewels" on them.

(Oops, that's last week's story. Previous statements are inoperative.)

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.

All I can say is: "What the Fuck?"

---
"If it smells like ass, it's Scientology!"

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Chris Owen <chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:

>Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
>hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
>think he possesses?

No, just the 15Kg of Russian Plutonium I mailed last month.
I'm keeping the other 15Kg for emergencies and I'm waiting
for the SCUD that Saddam promised me for getting him a free
AOL account.

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
barb <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>this is crap. The purpose of a lawsuit, etc. etc. Posts from ARS will
>show that Keith merely discussed the accuracy of various weapons in
>relationship to the posted GPS readings obtained at Gold Base.

Its worse than crap, it is conspiracy to waste government time
and resources *just* to get Keith. This is one that the cult
will *never* forget if in fact this is a real charge.

>The other thing was an unrelated joke in which Keith suggested that, for
>$5 mil, (wondering if that was how much the Erlich settlement was for)
>he would quit picketing Scientology.

Fuck it, I've said I'd leave them alone for $25,000, but got no
bites :-)

>Two totally unrelated items altogether. It's evident, although we've
>known it all along, the cult is humorless as well as clueless.

This isn't clueless, this is the kind of thing where the cult
lawyers end up reprimanded by the judge and the cult gets
whacked good and proper with a fine or somesuch.

Captain Nerd

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com

Brent Stone

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:16:40 -0400, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:10:54 -0400, Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> wrote:
>
>>Keith Henson wrote:
>

>>> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
>>> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
>>> Hoden tomorrow.
>

>>Aren't the individuals listed above, the ones that are
>>~on record~ as threatening your daughter?
>
>>ARC for the Co$ detonating idiot bombs, which hopefully
>> will not have an extended fallout,
>
>Could this whole idiotic charade be best described as "Operation Foot ICBM?"
>
>ptsc

Not if you didn't want to get charged with threats of using "weapons
of mass destruction", it couldn't :)

They have ~no~ idea where all the foot bullets are coming from, so
they naturally blame the SPs. Therefore, a suggestion that they're
going to nuke their own foot would be taken as another threat from
an SP.

- Brent

El Roto

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
In article <fVrN1PAS...@lutefisk.demon.co.uk>,
Chris Owen <chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:
snip

> Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
> hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
> think he possesses?

I predict Keith's handlers will add the following snippet to their
PicketBabble(R) next time he's at Hemet:

"So, Keith, is that an ICBM in your pocket or are you just happy to see
me?"

--
Steve G.

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
phils...@hotmail.com (Phil Scott) wrote:

>One wonders what the DA thinks this is going to do for his career?
>It can't be good. The only thing I can figure is that someone is
>making it very much worth his while.

I always figured DA's were fairly hard-nosed about whether a
case could be successfully prosecuted, both for the public
good and weight of evidence. This one's gone to the dogs
(or the clams) it appears...

>But even if thats the case. How the cult or anyone in the DA's
>office has a chance of coming out of this mess in tact eludes me
>entirely.

You're right. Where's this DA gonna be saying "and there's that
case in Florida..." for his next job app? I don't think so.

There's more to this than meets the eye, and *again* the cultists
must good liars to pull this one into the shape of a legitimate
threat. Fucking good liars. I smell at least one lawyer who might
have to practise in another country if the judge gets the shits on.

Cristino

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
I might get some ICBM's for myself as I just saw some were being offered
at Ebay, and also an ICBM carrier. You can choose
your ICBM colors... Neat!

Now, will I get arrested too?

Tommy wrote:

> I want to see a search warrant for ICBMs.
>
> Tommy
> --
> "It's doubtful anyone would heed a failed
> businessman with his own "religion" and other failed sci-fi interests."
>
> "Dorsai666" Dan Bryenton, posted to a.r.s.

--
Cristino, KoX, SP3, unsalvageable PTS

Phaedrus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

barb

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
justWog wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:54:58 +0100, Chris Owen
> <chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob Minton
> ><bobm...@lisatrust.net> writes
> >>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >>to end his litigation.
> >>
> >>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
> >>
> >>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
> >>
> >>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
> >
> >Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
> >hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
> >think he possesses?
>
> Actually, I worry the cult may plant some slightly radioactive
> materials in his home/workshop/garage in Palo Alto or his car while he
> is gone and get the govt to do a reading for it under false pretenses.
> Then say he was going to dump it in the water system of Gold/Hemet or
> some such dumb thing. :(
>
> Weirder things have happened.
>
> Be very very careful Keith.

Yeah, throw out that old watch with the radium dial!

mimus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
"roger gonnet" <roger....@worldnet.fr> posted:

>Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> a écrit dans le message :
>gfg0ss08cividd52c...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:34:33 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
><til...@berlin.snafu.de>

>> wrote:

>been
>California's
>effort
>> >

>> >Oh please, post this affidavit :-)
>>
>> Keith is faxing the stuff to me in a few hours (he's driving now) and I'll
>scan
>> it in at office in am. There are several depo's talking about Keiths
>dangerous
>> act at Hemet.
>
>haha!
>
>I'll witness that I met him many times last year, that he was alaways with
>three megatons bombs in his car's back, that he was totally paranoïd, and
>so, forth. That could perhaps help, police and justice to find out who
>really Keith is ;-)) after having seen what he has in his pockets and car's
>bacjk!

Wait 'til Forensic gets a gander at those feathers.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

anima

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Actually, the nomination reads: "The Five Million Dollar Nuclear ICBM
FootMissile"

http://scientology.exposingthetruth.com/Clammys.htm

anima

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:10:54 -0400, Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> wrote:
>
> >Keith Henson wrote:
>

> >> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the
exhibits
> >> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
> >> Hoden tomorrow.

shar...@my-deja.com

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
In article <39c0e8c6...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,
fan...@nilspam.iinet.com.au wrote:

> Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
>
> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson
has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million
extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an
attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
> >
> >And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED
button :-)

> >This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most
absurd.

> All I can say is: "What the Fuck?"

> ---
> "If it smells like ass, it's Scientology!"
>"If it smells like shit it is a critique!"

anima

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
What he *really* meant to say was:
(for the humor impaired, this is a PARODY)

<sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com> wrote in message
Bob Minton wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has
been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who
may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.

>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd
>

>Bob Minton
>in occupied Clearwater.

It has become convincingly clear that the only occupation of Clearwater has
been by a pack of lying criminals known as the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY headed by
Heber Jensch who has
been arrested and who out on bail of 172,000,000 pesetas pending service for
his
crimes in Spain.

Second in command, and his right hand man is Mike Rinder, known throughout
the
community as a whine grower.

The CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web
site admits to a
long list of criminal acts he committed for us. Hopefully, he has been out
of the cult long enough that they won't prosecute us for telling him to do
these things,
and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.

Mary Demoss, who has not perfected the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY's technique of
lying convincingly, is
known to be fiddling with the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY and is attempting to
cover up the truth which has been going from Minton directly to "witnesses"
employed by the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY.

It is time to shine the light on this criminal infestation of Clearwater and
get the lot of them sent off to a county accomodation. I for one am looking
forward to further arrests of members of the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY.

Mark Regent

Arnie Lerma

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
In article <968964814.3...@webmail.cotse.com>,
<sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com says...

>[snip]

> I for one am looking
>forward to further arrests of members of the LMT.
>
>Mark Regent

Ahh yes,
Mark Regent demonstrates the Real True Test of a $cientology OT
The ability to create misery without conscience
Go to the Examiner Mark! Your needle is floating!
then goto success & Write a success story!

Arnie Lerma

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

Byll23

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
ptsc pt...@my-deja.com wrote:

Yeah, that pretty much describes Congress. :-)

Byll23

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
"Baba ROM DOS" wrote:

>Byll23 wrote in message <20000913233612...@ng-cq1.aol.com>...
>> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82,
>>.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every
>year, I
>>beg Santa for one of them...
>>
>>Is the fucking cult going to claim that _this_ post constitutes a threat?
>>Assholes. Go on, I dare ya!
>
>Not unless, in a seperate post, you were to describe how the
>fake gold braid on a Sea Org uniform makes it possible to
>identify a Sea Ogre in a 'scope at 300 yards, and that you
>particularly like going after small targets like dwarves...

Hey, _I_ don't have to say that, you did. All I have to do is respond to
that post...

Now the legal case against me is _exactly_ as ironclad as the one against
Keith!

If this actually goes to trial, I'm going to write to the powers that be in
California and _DEMAND_ that they arrest me too.

PS: With a _good_ scope on an M-82, a point target can be hit in excess of 900
yards.

AndroidCat www.xenu.net

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
"Byll23" <byl...@aol.com> wrote in message

Oh no! I've taken high-school chemistry and know about exothermic
reactions, and I know more about nuclear physics than Dr. Elron Hubbard!

Right, where's my red switch?!

Ron of that ilk.
FREE TEST
EXPENSIVE LAWYERS

DaHatter

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote in message

> PS. If this works for the cult, it is going to make the Internet much
> like an airport in that certain jokes will get you jail time. There is a
> point to limiting certain kinds of speech in airports, but should it be
> applied to the net? Or is this way too much of a free speech restriction?

IIRC, the text of the law posted earlier reads "credible threat". I see
nothing here but distortions and a severe lack of critical thinking skills
on the part of co$.

Another round of Fair Game, another footbullet in the works.

--
They never figured out that the Net is my (and a lot of others) sandbox,
or perhaps more like a friendly neighborhood pub. (they) Came busting
right in and tore the place up, and have never figured out why the
natives were really pissed at them. -- Keith Henson

-- www.parishioner.org/agree.html -- www.xenu.net --

"Life's a bitch. And she's back in season." -- They Live
spamkiller in use - reply to don "at" lindner2k "dot" com

realpch

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00