Back in Hemet

1 view

Keith Henson

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
\

I came down to Hemet yesterday, but the press of other entheta (and the
heat) kept me from getting in a picket. I suspect they were seriously
disrupted anyway, just from the nearby presence of an SP.

This morning I was out at 6:40 for an hour and came back about 9 for
another 45 minutes. No thugs following me this morning. They took the
black plastic off the tree planters and the 40 plants in two gallon cans
stacked around the trees over the east underpass are dead or dying. Also
most of the hedge plants which attempt to block the view from (*)'s house
look bad.

I saw Ken Hoden this morning as he was walking across the plaza toward the
west underpass. He said something to me, but traffic noise kept me from
hearing it. I saw him at a distance, but it looked like he was in better
shape than the last time, i.e., his face was not the pasty white. On the
other hand, maybe he has been running around a pole and got some sun that
way.

I have become so used to the west underpass not being used that I was not
even looking at the stairs which go up the hill to the north of the road
as I walked by. An older, grey haired woman called out to me. And when I
looked that direction she said I should *not* be there. It *was* kind of
hot by that time, but I don't think she was concerned about my health.
She just insisted over and over like a broken record that I should not be
there and then went stomping up the stairs.

The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

I have held off on complaining to Ken Hoden about the weeds along the road
but they are getting ridiculous. Some of them are over 5 feet tall, and
you just have to get those tumbleweeds out before they go to seed. Long
as I am complaining, the open ditches for sprinklers behind the curb on
the west end should be filled. They have been open since I started
picketing in May. Think about the liability if someone broke a leg.
Also, Ken, you should get the sandpile moved off the edge of the north
side of the road, and fill and smooth out the mess where Richardson took a
spill just east of the west entrance on the south side of the road.

Back out this afternoon.

Keith Henson,
Reporting from the Hemet front.

Phil Scott

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>\
>
>I came down to Hemet yesterday, but the press of other entheta (and the
>heat) kept me from getting in a picket. I suspect they were seriously
>disrupted anyway, just from the nearby presence of an SP.
>
>This morning I was out at 6:40 for an hour and came back about 9 for
>another 45 minutes. No thugs following me this morning. They took the
>black plastic off the tree planters and the 40 plants in two gallon cans
>stacked around the trees over the east underpass are dead or dying. Also
>most of the hedge plants which attempt to block the view from (*)'s house
>look bad.

they let the TREES die! Thats a 6th dynamic overt act. it seems
they don't care about anyting but covering their espionage operations.
Then before they left a wheel barrow full of cement to harden. They
must be in total chaos over there.

You should maybe tell to relax of something yet.

>I saw Ken Hoden this morning as he was walking across the plaza toward the
>west underpass. He said something to me, but traffic noise kept me from
>hearing it. I saw him at a distance, but it looked like he was in better
>shape than the last time, i.e., his face was not the pasty white. On the
>other hand, maybe he has been running around a pole and got some sun that
>way.

snip

>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
sewer or utilities man holes.

Phil Scott

Keith Henson

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Phil Scott <phils...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
snip

>>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

> Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
> motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
> you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
> sewer or utilities man holes.

Boxes for the plant watering system. They are the ones which were
leaking and turning a section of the side of the road into a swamp
some time ago. Keith Henson

ptsc

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Phil Scott wrote:

>On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
><hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

>Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
>motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
>you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
>sewer or utilities man holes.

Apparently being a "church" they're allowed to do anything.
OSHA just doesn't give a shit about blatant disregard for anything
even resembling safety. They're exempt. Being a nut-cult
means nothing you do will ever be investigated.

The local law enforcement people decided on no investigation and
just declared it accidental. Do we hear whether Stacy Moxon
Myer was wearing a boiler suit, or had a grey rag on her arm?
No, of course not, we hear nothing, it's just an accident and
some cop somewhere buys a new car.

I'm glad it's the CHP who are checking up on Keith's
picketing. I'm pretty disappointed at the apparent total
lack of an investigation of this bizarre death.

I am certain the cult put her in that transformer vault,
or ordered her into it. Her job title at the cult compound
sounds like the sort of job title they give RPF prisoners.

ptsc

Phil Scott

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
On 19 Jul 2000 22:03:02 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>Phil Scott <phils...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
>> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

> snip

>>>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>>>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>>>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>>>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.
>
>> Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
>> motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
>> you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
>> sewer or utilities man holes.
>

>Boxes for the plant watering system. They are the ones which were
>leaking and turning a section of the side of the road into a swamp
>some time ago. Keith Henson

ah... a bad plastic pipe glue job maybe.

When I was at flag in 84 or so, the crew was putting some 2" pvc
cooling tower water lines to an HVAC unit in the FH lobby mezanine
area..(north side), and apparently didnt use primer or whatever and a
2' connection came appart and flooded the lobby. a little later a
boiler blew up, we never got the complete data on that, something
about a high limit switch, these boilers have redundant controls to
prevent that sort of thing. Id guess they put jumpers across the
safety limit switches to get the temperature up. (if the boilers
were maintained like the water sofeners they would have been full of
sludge and not heating properly, the hotels hot water at the time was
just barely warm.)

Phil Scott

Keith Henson

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
It is really too hot to picket through the middle of the day--but we had a
mid day adventure anyway. Turns out that the neighbors have been watching
the PIs who are watching Ida's place (where I stay in Hemet) much like my
neighbors do in Palo Alto--or maybe even more since Ida lives in a
retirement community and this is the most exciting thing which has
happened around this neighborhood in a *long* time. We were out switching
some cars around in the driveway and I decided to go check out the PIs and
give them a Xenu flyer. I wound up behind one of them and they tried to
get away.

Jeeze, from the effort they went to you would think I was going to take
their heads off and freeze them. They even tried the trick of going
around a corner and pulling into a driveway hoping I would lose them.
They finally went north on Kerby and hit a dip so fast that their heads
must have banged the roof of the car. No use, a long red light at Florida
(Hwy 74) let me catch up. I got their license number, California 4LHP
287, in the Walmart parking lot then let them go.

Say, guys, next time stop and let's talk. I'm sure we can work something
out. It's really too hot in Hemet to do surveillance from a car in the
middle of the day. We could all spend the afternoon over in an air
conditioned pizza place. Or you could, and I could give you a call before
going over to gold base for a picket.

Keith Henson
Reporting from the (increasingly weird) Hemet front

Keith Henson

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Unarreste?

Got out to gold base again around 5 pm. It was still hot, but I had my
water spray. I got my thugs back. Just after I parked, Edwin Richardson
and thug 2 (we really need to put a name on him) came tearing up in a big
SUV, passed my parked car and jumped out. Before I could see them, I was
not sure what was going on, so I jumped back in my car. But since was
just them, I got back out and started picketing.

Richardson and thug 2 were doing the usual provocations to get me to take
a swing at one of them, and complaining about my taping them. (I told
them that if they talked, they were going on tape).

I was starting on my second or third round and was near my car which I had
parked just beyond the east overpass when a Sheriff Deputy by the name of
Rowe pulled up. He jumped out and put cuffs on me. Richardson and thug 2
started bitching to him about me taping them when he blew them off by
saying they had no expectation of privacy out on a public road, and to
stuff it. I don't think they knew this arrest was coming down or why.

I was more than a bit mystified as to why I was being arrested, since I
don't have much on my conscience that is not well beyond any statue of
limitations. However, it was lock my signs in my car and off to the new
sheriff station we went.

As near as I can paste it together, Rowe arrested me as a *citizen's*
arrest on the say so of someone in scientology. In theory, that puts all
legal risk, including death, on the one who has asked the deputy to
arrest. And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*)
and scn! You remember that posting where I said modern missiles are more
accurate than someone else posted about? Well, that and the section out
of the Gilliland book were what scn was claiming has caused a disruption
of the internal ways they do things (what was not specified).

It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
being carried off by eagles. Deputy Rowe read me Maranda rights
(something the LAPD did not do when they arrested me at scn's request a
few years ago and asked if I wanted to talk to him about this series of
postings. He held out the possibility that he and the sargent would
decide the charges were silly and let me go. (Later he admitted that this
was not the case and that he had absolutely no choice but to book me
because scn said they wanted me citizen's arrested.)

So, figuring there was nothing I could say re such an entirely silly
business (I mean, did he frisk me for MIRVs?) which would hurt my case, I
tried to educated a guy who knew *nothing* about the cult, computers, or
net.culture. What a way to spend an evening in handcuffs. As a
cautionary tale, I told him about Steve Jackson Games and the fun *that*
caused because not one of the Secret Service agents had the slightest clue
about computers, role playing games, or cyberpunk science fiction. At
the end, he allowed as how since scn was actually doing the arresting, I
would have to be taken over to Riverside, 30-40 miles away and booked.
They might or might not let me bail out. Now, this generated a problem,
because I take a serious mix of drugs to hold down my blood pressure,
skipping a dose causes high rebound problems, and I had last taken them
very early in the morning. Of course, they could not just stop by Ida's
and let me take them because prisoners cannot take prescriptions other
than ones given by the county (I think the fear is someone might get high
in jail).

It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I
could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
(sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to jail,
but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left the
county with all the false arrest liability, not to mention who would get
sued if anything happened to me while in custody. (I didn't mention it,
but about ten years ago I sued Riverside county over the excesses of some
coroner deputies and won.) So I was "unarrested" (Deputy Rowe really used
that word) and stuffed in an ambulance to be checked out at the nearest
open emergency ward. This was most of the way to Riverside and part way
there we were diverted because one hospital would not take anyone who was
originating from the Sheriff's office.

It was a long ride, but I used it to fully inform the two paramedics, BobF
and Bob, about our favorite cult. When we reached the hospital, the most
reasonable thing for me to have done was split AMA and go take my blood
presure medications. I offered to go take them and come back, to be
checked out, but as it was I spent a few hours there before I could sign
out and get a cab back to my car. While I was there I had a rapt bunch of
listeners, a good number of whom had horror stories of their own about our
favorite cult (as did the paramedics).

On the way back to pick up my car, Carl, the cab driver, got the an ear
full and it turned out he knew the Shaner family and was familiar with her
senseless death, but he did not know the complex had anything to do with
scientology. All together I would estimate that another 30 people were
educated about Xenu, the cult and the cult's presence near Henet. You can
bet they will be talking about this to their friends tomorrow.

Sorry I don't have time to do a polish on this report, I only have a
few hours before I will be out there again.

Keith Henson,
Reporting from the Hemet front

PS If this report gets upstaged by the Macgoo defection, count me
among those cheering.

PPS I suspect scn did not gain any points by jerking the Sheriff's office
around with the on/off citizen's arrest business. Also, knowing this
rule, even if it was not applied here, you can skip the interogation
unless you think it worth the educational effects.

barb

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Phil Scott wrote:

> On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >\
> >
> >I came down to Hemet yesterday, but the press of other entheta (and the
> >heat) kept me from getting in a picket. I suspect they were seriously
> >disrupted anyway, just from the nearby presence of an SP.
> >
> >This morning I was out at 6:40 for an hour and came back about 9 for
> >another 45 minutes. No thugs following me this morning. They took the
> >black plastic off the tree planters and the 40 plants in two gallon cans
> >stacked around the trees over the east underpass are dead or dying. Also
> >most of the hedge plants which attempt to block the view from (*)'s house
> >look bad.
>
> they let the TREES die! Thats a 6th dynamic overt act. it seems
> they don't care about anyting but covering their espionage operations.
> Then before they left a wheel barrow full of cement to harden. They
> must be in total chaos over there.

They have no Grounds Maint. Manager any more.

--
barb

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does wierd and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com (see live Scientologists in their natural state!)

Eric Bohlman

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith Henson (hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com) wrote:
: It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I

: could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
: (sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
: paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to jail,
: but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
: with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left the

Good judgment on the scns' part. If they had signed a formal complaint
stating that you had threatened to launch ICBMs and cruise missiles at
Gold, the officer handling the papers might have had the phrase "Baker
Act" running through his head and might have done something that would
have turned the complainants into illegal PCs.

barb

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00

LOL! Did I restim his bunny engrams? ROTF!

Wow, Keith! Despite the inconvenience for you, you turned it around in a
really positive way! I hope you checked your car for bugs, potatoes in
the tailpipe, a weird box stuck to the engine, brake lines, etc.

ptsc

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.

The cult refused to sign the arrest papers, that
sounds like guilty knowledge to me. Is scienter the
word for that? Why wouldn't they sign it?

Probably because they knew what an illegal clusterfuck
it was, after consulting someone uplines. And if they
pulled this "citizen's arrest" WITHOUT any signed papers,
then they are fully liable.

The cult's agents are also fully liable, for having
coerced them into doing it.

It sounds like you could pretty much sue anyone who
had anything remotely to do this, and probably get
un-bankrupt pretty quick.

I hope you don't discount this possibility. If you
don't want to antagonize the police too much, you could
probably stand a good chance of getting their full
cooperation in a civil suit against the cult and its
agents in return for releasing them from liability.

>Unarreste?

>Got out to gold base again around 5 pm. It was still hot, but I had my
>water spray. I got my thugs back. Just after I parked, Edwin Richardson
>and thug 2 (we really need to put a name on him) came tearing up in a big
>SUV, passed my parked car and jumped out. Before I could see them, I was
>not sure what was going on, so I jumped back in my car. But since was
>just them, I got back out and started picketing.

>Richardson and thug 2 were doing the usual provocations to get me to take
>a swing at one of them, and complaining about my taping them. (I told
>them that if they talked, they were going on tape).

So, harassment, as another cause of action. "Fighting words"
aren't constitutionally protected. Plus you have tape.

>I was starting on my second or third round and was near my car which I had
>parked just beyond the east overpass when a Sheriff Deputy by the name of
>Rowe pulled up. He jumped out and put cuffs on me. Richardson and thug 2
>started bitching to him about me taping them when he blew them off by
>saying they had no expectation of privacy out on a public road, and to
>stuff it. I don't think they knew this arrest was coming down or why.

Second cause of action, unauthorized whatever-he-did.
He apparently had no papers authorizing his action.

>I was more than a bit mystified as to why I was being arrested, since I
>don't have much on my conscience that is not well beyond any statue of
>limitations. However, it was lock my signs in my car and off to the new
>sheriff station we went.

>As near as I can paste it together, Rowe arrested me as a *citizen's*
>arrest on the say so of someone in scientology. In theory, that puts all
>legal risk, including death, on the one who has asked the deputy to
>arrest. And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*)
>and scn! You remember that posting where I said modern missiles are more
>accurate than someone else posted about? Well, that and the section out
>of the Gilliland book were what scn was claiming has caused a disruption
>of the internal ways they do things (what was not specified).

>It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
>being carried off by eagles. Deputy Rowe read me Maranda rights
>(something the LAPD did not do when they arrested me at scn's request a
>few years ago and asked if I wanted to talk to him about this series of
>postings. He held out the possibility that he and the sargent would
>decide the charges were silly and let me go. (Later he admitted that this
>was not the case and that he had absolutely no choice but to book me
>because scn said they wanted me citizen's arrested.)

Interesting to read you a Miranda warning when you supposedly
weren't arrested. Since you weren't arrested, just reading
you the rights isn't really relevant.

>So, figuring there was nothing I could say re such an entirely silly
>business (I mean, did he frisk me for MIRVs?) which would hurt my case, I

Geez, you oughtta know by now that saying almost anything can
hurt your case, especially when a nutbag who is totally clueless
doesn't understand it and then either unintentionally or
maliciously reinterprets it in court, and I don't know what
effect Mirandizing you has on that.

>tried to educated a guy who knew *nothing* about the cult, computers, or
>net.culture. What a way to spend an evening in handcuffs. As a
>cautionary tale, I told him about Steve Jackson Games and the fun *that*
>caused because not one of the Secret Service agents had the slightest clue
>about computers, role playing games, or cyberpunk science fiction. At
>the end, he allowed as how since scn was actually doing the arresting, I
>would have to be taken over to Riverside, 30-40 miles away and booked.
>They might or might not let me bail out. Now, this generated a problem,
>because I take a serious mix of drugs to hold down my blood pressure,
>skipping a dose causes high rebound problems, and I had last taken them
>very early in the morning. Of course, they could not just stop by Ida's
>and let me take them because prisoners cannot take prescriptions other
>than ones given by the county (I think the fear is someone might get high
>in jail).

Hmm, possibly endangerment. Probably not, though.

>It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I
>could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
>(sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
>paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to jail,
>but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
>with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left the
>county with all the false arrest liability, not to mention who would get
>sued if anything happened to me while in custody. (I didn't mention it,
>but about ten years ago I sued Riverside county over the excesses of some
>coroner deputies and won.) So I was "unarrested" (Deputy Rowe really used
>that word) and stuffed in an ambulance to be checked out at the nearest
>open emergency ward. This was most of the way to Riverside and part way
>there we were diverted because one hospital would not take anyone who was
>originating from the Sheriff's office.

Not signing the papers after requesting it indicates bad faith
and supports a claim that they did this maliciously, knowing full
well it was illegal. Then they deliberately dumped it in the
lap of the county.

Further the hospital's actions may have been illegal, too.
Hospitals can refuse to sign *agreements* to take patients
from particular locations (abortion clinics often are unable
to get legally-required transfer agreements), but hospitals
are not allowed to refuse emergency care, and lack of
life-sustaining medication is an emergency.

Jeez, Keith, you can sue just about everyone in the
county but involving the hospital is probably a waste
of time.

>It was a long ride, but I used it to fully inform the two paramedics, BobF
>and Bob, about our favorite cult. When we reached the hospital, the most
>reasonable thing for me to have done was split AMA and go take my blood
>presure medications. I offered to go take them and come back, to be
>checked out, but as it was I spent a few hours there before I could sign
>out and get a cab back to my car. While I was there I had a rapt bunch of
>listeners, a good number of whom had horror stories of their own about our
>favorite cult (as did the paramedics).

>On the way back to pick up my car, Carl, the cab driver, got the an ear
>full and it turned out he knew the Shaner family and was familiar with her
>senseless death, but he did not know the complex had anything to do with
>scientology. All together I would estimate that another 30 people were
>educated about Xenu, the cult and the cult's presence near Henet. You can
>bet they will be talking about this to their friends tomorrow.

Well, ok, you probably couldn't sue the cab driver, but he's about
the only one.

>Sorry I don't have time to do a polish on this report, I only have a
>few hours before I will be out there again.

>Keith Henson,
>Reporting from the Hemet front

>PS If this report gets upstaged by the Macgoo defection, count me
>among those cheering.

>PPS I suspect scn did not gain any points by jerking the Sheriff's office
>around with the on/off citizen's arrest business. Also, knowing this
>rule, even if it was not applied here, you can skip the interogation
>unless you think it worth the educational effects.

Personally, I think this could very well be your
"get out of bankruptcy free" card.

ptsc

Baba ROM DOS

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith Henson wrote in message <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...

>It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
>being carried off by eagles.

Dammit Keith! Who tipped him off on that one? I thought
we had a tight lid on, and the diversionary programs were
pretty damned convincing. Now what am I going to do with
these damned birds, now that we've lost the element of
surprise?

I'd say it's a bowl of Whole Track Sec Chex for breakfast for
everyone with telnet accounts on Umbra Xenu...

Mike O'Connor

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
In article <8l6n4o$ohj$8...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, eboh...@netcom.com
(Eric Bohlman) wrote:

>Keith Henson (hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com) wrote:
>: It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I

>: could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
>: (sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
>: paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to
>: jail,
>: but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
>: with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left
>: the
>

>Good judgment on the scns' part. If they had signed a formal complaint
>stating that you had threatened to launch ICBMs and cruise missiles at
>Gold, the officer handling the papers might have had the phrase "Baker
>Act" running through his head and might have done something that would
>have turned the complainants into illegal PCs

They never intended to sign in the first place IMO. The purpose of the
arrest was to harass and discourage rather than to win.

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

"The purpose of a lawsuit is to harass and discourage rather than to
win.... Don't ever defend. Always attack. Find or manufacture enough
threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Originate a black
PR campaign to destroy the person's repute and to discredit them so
thoroughly they will be ostracized...."

"The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on
somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, will knowing that he is
not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional
decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

" . . . it is an entirely moral duty to be punitive against strangers
and outsiders who would stop the progress of this [Scientology]
civilization."

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any
organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to
cause them to sue for peace. Peace is bought with an exchange of
advantage, so make the advantage and then settle. Don't ever defend.
Always attack. Don't ever do nothing. Unexpected attacks in the rear
of the enemies front ranks work best."

"people attack Scientology: I never forget it, always even the score."

-- L. Ron Hubbard
Sacred scripture excerpts

SCIENTOLOGY IS SECRETLY A UFO CULT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

Mike O'Connor <mi...@leptonicsystems.com>
<http://www.leptonicsystems.com>

El Roto

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
In article <mike-512F36.11240520072000@news-
server.optonline.net>, Mike O'Connor
<mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote:

> They never intended to sign in the first place IMO.
> The purpose of the arrest was to harass and discourage
>rather than to win.

Exactly. One can only wonder what laws are in place to
puninsh anyone that abuses the citizen's arrest statutes.
As was previously stated, Keith was basically unlawfully
detained at the behest of someone at Hemet through the Rowe-
goon and has to be held responsible, or am I forgetting
that responsibility and the Co$ are strangers.

Steve G.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

barb

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Baba ROM DOS wrote:

> Keith Henson wrote in message <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
> >It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
> >being carried off by eagles.
>
> Dammit Keith! Who tipped him off on that one? I thought
> we had a tight lid on, and the diversionary programs were
> pretty damned convincing. Now what am I going to do with
> these damned birds, now that we've lost the element of
> surprise?
>
> I'd say it's a bowl of Whole Track Sec Chex for breakfast for
> everyone with telnet accounts on Umbra Xenu...

Paint 'em green and teach 'em to talk. "Just out walking my parrot,
officer!"
"Squawk! Xenu!"

Keith Henson

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
El Roto <gopackN...@sprintmail.com.invalid> wrote:

snip

> As was previously stated, Keith was basically unlawfully
> detained at the behest of someone at Hemet through the Rowe-
> goon and has to be held responsible, or am I forgetting
> that responsibility and the Co$ are strangers.

Hey, knock it off. Deputy Rowe was exploited and jerked around by the
scientologists, but there is no call to refer to him this way.

Keith Henson

Phil Scott

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 20 Jul 2000 10:08:27 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

Good Going KIETH..!!!! .. very nice, and under pressure too!

I dd the same thing when they had me hauled off, everyone got an
earful and list of URL's.... Too bad you could nt get a cell phone
call out like I did to Grady.... they'd have gotten calls from critics
around the world educating the rest of the staff.

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 20 Jul 2000 04:57:16 -0700, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
>If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
>you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.
>
>The cult refused to sign the arrest papers, that
>sounds like guilty knowledge to me. Is scienter the
>word for that? Why wouldn't they sign it?
>
>Probably because they knew what an illegal clusterfuck
>it was, after consulting someone uplines. And if they
>pulled this "citizen's arrest" WITHOUT any signed papers,
>then they are fully liable.

Exactly, but out of deference to the good men at the sheriffs dept
Keith will probably not sue, unless of course that office turns out to
be infiltrated or compromized by the cult.

According to the McClaughry testimony that is quite likely the case.
then there would be firm basis for a lawsuit, especially if this
happens again. It could get real messy in Riverside county politics.

>The cult's agents are also fully liable, for having
>coerced them into doing it.

Exactly.... maybe that should be persued.

>It sounds like you could pretty much sue anyone who
>had anything remotely to do this, and probably get
>un-bankrupt pretty quick.

un-bankrupt is good.

>I hope you don't discount this possibility. If you
>don't want to antagonize the police too much, you could
>probably stand a good chance of getting their full
>cooperation in a civil suit against the cult and its
>agents in return for releasing them from liability.

I think so.
good idea.

Phil Scott

El Roto

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith, my humblest apologies to Deputy Rowe and you. I
misread your post and thought Rowe was one of the OSA
goons, thus the unkind characterization.

Again, I'm very sorry for this unfair besmirching of Deputy
Rowe. Thank you for pointing this out.

Tilman Hausherr

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 19 Jul 2000 22:36:43 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
wrote in <8l5ahr$s19$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>:

>Turns out that the neighbors have been watching
>the PIs who are watching Ida's place (where I stay in Hemet) much like my
>neighbors do in Palo Alto--or maybe even more since Ida lives in a
>retirement community and this is the most exciting thing which has
>happened around this neighborhood in a *long* time.

LOL! If they're retired, many of them have children and grandchildren
and will warn them about the UFO cult!

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Tilman Hausherr

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 20 Jul 2000 10:08:27 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
wrote in <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>:

>It was a long ride, but I used it to fully inform the two paramedics, BobF
>and Bob, about our favorite cult. When we reached the hospital, the most
>reasonable thing for me to have done was split AMA and go take my blood
>presure medications. I offered to go take them and come back, to be
>checked out, but as it was I spent a few hours there before I could sign
>out and get a cab back to my car. While I was there I had a rapt bunch of
>listeners, a good number of whom had horror stories of their own about our
>favorite cult (as did the paramedics).
>
>On the way back to pick up my car, Carl, the cab driver, got the an ear

Will the county pay the cab?

mimus

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> posted:

Get depositions quick--not just Deputy Rowe but who got called in the
first place, and who called Deputy Rowe.

Next: How to suck eggs.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1

Keith Henson

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
After a short night I was out again at 7 am. I got thugs again and taped
them. They kept up an intermittent chatter while I said only one
sentence. It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud at some of
the odd distortions of things out of my past. I will only give one
example, Dora Kent. Dora was a case where a clueless Riverside coroner
got carried away and charged my cryonics organization. The funny part is
that associating *me* with this event is totally silly because the Dora
Kent events happened before I got active in cryonics (as anyone who reads
Great Mambo Chicken and the Transhuman Condition would see).

Thug 2 was more active today, getting in front of me and slowing so much
that I had to step out in the road to get by him. I have some photos of
him too close. They also tried to block me taking photos of the largely
empty plaza. I can tell when I am way to the east of the plaza (near the
main gate) that there are lots of people crossing the plaza and going into
the underpass. But when I get there, very few people can be seen on
either side of the road. I suspect they are huddling in the underpass
till they get the all clear signal that I have moved on. OTs, heh.

I put in an hour, left heading into town, stopped on the far end and got
out a sign. I gave Richardson and thug 2 just enough time to run up to
the main gate and get a ride and then left.

Shopping and other entheta kept me busy the rest of the morning.

I will say that a remarkable number of local ministers have been
discussing the cult of Xenu lately. This might have something to do with
a certain person who mails a lot. Of course, when the ministers start
talking, some of the most amazing stories come out. One of them, Bob
Beckett from Dwelling Place tells of phone taps (RF kind) which were found
on both the church phone and his residence. Another tells that it took
less than half an hour from the time I visited his office to an agent of
scientology showing up and trying to get an interview with him. Whatever
scientology has been trying to do, it seems to have had the effect of
giving me an astonishing level of credibility among the local minsiters.
Keep it up fellows.

They are still loading Ida's neighborhood with PIs. I mostly ignore them
unless they get to obvious and then I chase them to get license numbers.
Incidentally, the license from yesterday was indeed a PI outfit. I am
going to call them before putting the name on the net.

There is one other item which I should mention. The rental car company I
have been using put me on the refuse to rent to list. Why? They had no
problem with payment and I never even scratched a car. But every time I
rented, they got several phone calls asking about me, last time a woman
came in asking about me, sometimes people call up claiming to be me who
are not, and (according to national customer service) the Ontario police
called. The last was easy to check out, records at the police dept in
Ontario has no records with my name, so the chances are that they were
scammed by the scientologists. Company name in a later post after more
investigation.

Keith Henson

Starshadow

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00

"barb" <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Baba ROM DOS wrote:
> >
> > Keith Henson wrote in message <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
> > >It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
> > >being carried off by eagles.
> >
> > Dammit Keith! Who tipped him off on that one? I thought
> > we had a tight lid on, and the diversionary programs were
> > pretty damned convincing. Now what am I going to do with
> > these damned birds, now that we've lost the element of
> > surprise?
> >
> > I'd say it's a bowl of Whole Track Sec Chex for breakfast for
> > everyone with telnet accounts on Umbra Xenu...
>
> Paint 'em green and teach 'em to talk. "Just out walking my parrot,
> officer!"
> "Squawk! Xenu!"

"Squawk! Www.xenu.net! Squawk!"

--
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow (SP4, KoX) (Yes, I have an @home account now. )
(stars...@starshadow.net still works)

"Feminism--the radical notion that women are people, too"

Dorothy West

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
In article <8l7rbj$brm$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net>,
> discussing the cult of X lately. This might have something to do

Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

Dorothy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Captain Nerd

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com

El Roto

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Dorothy West <doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <8l7rbj$brm$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net>,

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a
>sock puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug

>tunnels under his house. Maybe that was connected to the child
>molestation. Who knows.

Dorothy, you should go back to the computer store and demand a
keyboard with a "?" key. It'll make your posts more readable.
Not any closer to being based in reality, mind you, but readable.

Steve "Go punctuate yourself" G.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

> And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*) and scn!

Good grief. Scientology nuts do it again. Did you get the name of the
person who filed the false complaint? And di you ditch all those
intercontinental balistic missles you had hidden in your back yard?

You and I both know that Miscavage ordered a cultist to make these false
accusations against you. He would obviously assign someone to take the
fall for making false claims to the police. Hopefully you're asking Mr.
Dandar about going after the crooks.

--- "de omnibus dubitandum" All is to be doubted --- Descartes
24-hour file archive access: (626) 335-9601 (FidoNet 1:218/890.0) SP4
The Skeptic Tank: http://www.skeptictank.org/ http://www.nots.org/
"I offered him an OT3/Xenu flyer. It was somewhat like offering
garlic to a vampire..." - Keith Henson (http://www.xenu.net/)

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>El Roto <gopackN...@sprintmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>snip
>> As was previously stated, Keith was basically unlawfully
>> detained at the behest of someone at Hemet through the Rowe-
>> goon and has to be held responsible, or am I forgetting
>> that responsibility and the Co$ are strangers.

>Hey, knock it off. Deputy Rowe was exploited and jerked around by the
>scientologists, but there is no call to refer to him this way.

I agree completely. The cops out there have a hard enough time keeping
the peace in the middle of all that heat, Saturday nigh drinking, and a
nut cult up the hill. It sounds to me like the cops are totally
professional and good.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
>If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
>you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.

Oh man I hope the crooks got photographs and will add them to their hat
web site at parish.org! I'd love to be able to get a copy and add it to
my web site: Scientology critic Keith Henson arrested for getting ready
to launch ICBM's at Scientology cult! <rofl!> Allowing the insane nuts
to expose themselves like that is the best innoculation.

Podkayne1

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
In article <3bains4p8o4cv5bld...@4ax.com>,
t...@ibexbsc.com wrote:

> In <sni47d...@corp.supernews.com>, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric
> L. Rice) wrote:

> >ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >
> >>This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
> >>If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
> >>you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.
> >

> >Oh man I hope the crooks got photographs and will add them to their hat
> >web site at parish.org! I'd love to be able to get a copy and add it to
> >my web site: Scientology critic Keith Henson arrested for getting ready
> >to launch ICBM's at Scientology cult! <rofl!> Allowing the insane nuts
> >to expose themselves like that is the best innoculation.
>

> "Officer! Officer! He's got a rocket in his pocket!"
>
> When I'm picketing the nazi amusement park, and if anyone asks me if
> I've got a rocket in my pocket, I promise to do nothing more than
> smirk. Real broadly.

One of the BE reviews said that a Harrier-flying cavemen apparently
*did* have a rocket launcher in his pocket.

Combine a lack of critical thinking with too many repeat viewings of BE,
and who knows what they'll believe.

Any other silly bits of BE we can taunt them with?

--
And as far as the statistics on Scientology [membership] those are correct...
they are the the factor that the statistics have been rising at for about 50
years..not the # of people involved. - "expert" Scientologist at askme.com
"You have angered the hedgehog, and now you must pay!"

ptsc

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
"Dotty" West wrote:

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

Why do you say this not only hiding behind an alias, but
also using a proxy to hide your location? Are you afraid
of the libels you're committing?

What are you talking about hallucinations for, anyway?
You worship a drunken madman who thought he went to Venus
to get run over by freight trains.

ptsc

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Podkayne1 <podk...@aol.com> wrote:

>Combine a lack of critical thinking with too many repeat viewings of BE,
>and who knows what they'll believe.

>Any other silly bits of BE we can taunt them with?

We could wear snot ropes hanging from our noses when we picket.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
>me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
>"quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
>the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
>bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
>with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
>running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

You should file a complaint with the local police. If these crooks are
impersonating officers, the local police will want to know about that
very badly. Keith, you need to take these crooks more seriously. The
next time one of these crooks claims to be a police officer, they may do
it to gain access to murder someone. You know this criminal cult, and
you know what they're capable of.

>in the car and we chased him down I 10 to the west. (There was no license
>place on this one, new car, gold color, which said Villa Honda). The guy
>got tape of her shaking a fist and yelling at him. (My wife tends to take
>clams/clam PIs too seriously.)

<rofl!>

What do these insane nuts think they're trying to do? They're not going
to get any dirt on you. The Scientology crooks are just paying these nuts
to harass you. Shouldn't it be time to file a stalking or harassment
complaint against the crooks and get an injunction?

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:46:44 GMT, Dorothy West
><doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

>>Dorothy

Posted as well as mailed.

>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>matter.

The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which children
were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for purposes
of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.

There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs. They're exactly equal
to the Creationists who want to demand they have evidence that the Earth
is only 6,000 years old. They start with an insane belief and then work
diligently to contrive evidence and ignore the relevant facts which debunk
their notions.

So this Scientologist cultist could be one of those tunnels-under-McMartin
nuts. But I think that all of those flavor nuts are extremist Christians
and the cultist code-named "Dorothy" can't be a Christian since he or she
is a Scientologist.

In the end, it's freakish, huh?

Starshadow

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00

"Dorothy West" <doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
> puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
> his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

Do keep showing everyone what type of nut cult you belong to, Dorothy.
Keep posting. Each one hammers one more nail into the coffin...

Aren't you out of feet yet?

Keith Henson

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Today . . .

One of Ida's neighbors, Bill, has been watching the PIs for a few weeks.
He was uncertain if the PIs broiling in the sun were related to my being
here, so he wanted to set up a test. There was one out there this
morning. Immediately after I drove off, the PI went after me. Bill is
hard to convince, so we will do it again in the morning.

I got out to gold base at 7. I parked on the extreme east end this time.
I got my thugs again, with slightly modified abuse today. I only had half
an hour, and from that end to the Ashlee Shaner memorial and back took all
the time I had. In fact, I had the thugs out of breath by the time I got
back to the car.

I went back to Ida's to stash signs, and find out the result of the PI
test. I had a mission which took up the major part of the day, so I
headed out. This time I went south to pick up the next major east/west
road, Stetson. Just across Stetson two of the PIs were talking from one
car to another. (The built-up area ends at Stetson.) So instead of just
turning to the west I went across to give the PIs some friendly
directions. The one in the gold car with no license (new from a dealer,
Villa Honda) responded in a friendly way, but the other one in a white car
was either a clam or *really* sick of being roasted in the heat. I told
both I was off to the airport (true) and got a comment that I should go
back home. I asked if he worked for XXXX since that was the last license
which came up. He was not pleased to be asked such a question and claimed
not to be working for anyone. After I got his license, Cal 2ZDA834, and
started down the road so I could get a place to do a U turn, he pulled
along side my car, forcing me to the side of the road. Between some
braking and accelerating, I got behind him far enough to do a U turn and
headed back to Stetson.

When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
"quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

Traffic cleared at that point and I turned left heading west on Stetson.
I had an interesting conversation with 911 about dangerous driving thugs.
This one was in a white car, and he might have realized he had stepped
over the line because I didn't see him again.

At least three of them followed me over to Ontario to the airport where I
picked up my wife and daughter. My daughter is going to a nearby college
this fall, and we were going there to discuss the hard-to-believe threats
(made by Rosen on the last deposition transcript) against her with the
university administration. I made a few tries to shake them in the
airport and got the airport police to stop one of them and shake him down
for identification. My wife was very, very annoyed at these bozos, and
tried to confront one of them, but when she got near he backed up, then
drove ahead. She worked off some of the energy by chasing him down the
freeway shoulder for a quarter mile or so. At that point she jumped back

in the car and we chased him down I 10 to the west. (There was no license
place on this one, new car, gold color, which said Villa Honda). The guy
got tape of her shaking a fist and yelling at him. (My wife tends to take
clams/clam PIs too seriously.)

This dude took the I 15 exit, so we followed him north a few exits, while
on the phone with the California Highway Patrol. They couldn't get a unit
in place and in any case, following someone is not a crime if you have a
PI license. Eventually we went back to I 10 and on out to Redlands with
at least two and I think three PI cars following.

We wondered if the streets in Redlands college were private and the PIs
could be told by campus security to knock it off, so we called them as we
were turning onto the campus. Boy, did we get a response! I managed to
get one of the PIs tangled up on a narrow road and the campus security
trapped him there. Edwin Richardson was in the other car which came by to
bail the first one out of this jam. The campus security called the
Redlands cops and a number of them responded. It was a zoo for a while
with 2 or three PIs, four cop cars and about 6 cops. As usual the cops
concluded that there was nothing they could do about it, but the hoorah
sure solved our problem of getting the university people to *believe* our
mad story about being hassled by the evil cult and the threat Rosen made
against our daughter. (I got a bunch of names of security people and
cops, but it seems pointless to include them.) Anyway, the university
people were boggled by the trapped PI story which rapidly spread around
campus, and had no problem believing our story, especially when the
administration got a phone call within ten minutes of the confrontation
with campus security asking if my daughter was enrolled there. The
University does not give out such information, so the only thing the phone
call confirmed was the ugly nature of the cult of scientology.

We didn't see any more of them, though they might have followed us back to
Ida's.

Keith Henson
Reporting from the Hemet front.

(If you wonder why this is better grammar/spelling than usual it was)

--Edited by the Madwoman of Palo Alto

J. R. Ford

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
<doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.
>

>Dorothy

Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
matter.

Prignillius

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <8lb5l3$l29$0...@63.78.119.122>,

J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:

No, no, John, you don't understand.

All the English-speaking OSA-ers were out running around poles or
harrassing Bob Minton, so they dredged up this poor soul. She was
probably handed a card with 3 topics for dead-agenting printed on it,
and the poor thing strung them together as best she could.

Now she'll probably be out running around a pole for not being able to
make a coherent dead-agenting sentence go right.

Prignillius

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
| Prignillius (email still broke, sorry) |
| |
| Always push power in the direction of anyone on whose powers |
| you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, |
| or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even the |
| dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious |
| blaze of the whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise. |
| - L. Ron Hubbard |
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +

Tommy

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> Today . . .
>
> One of Ida's neighbors, Bill, has been watching the PIs for a few weeks.
> He was uncertain if the PIs broiling in the sun were related to my being
> here, so he wanted to set up a test. There was one out there this
> morning. Immediately after I drove off, the PI went after me. Bill is
> hard to convince, so we will do it again in the morning.
>
> I got out to gold base at 7. I parked on the extreme east end this time.
> I got my thugs again, with slightly modified abuse today. I only had half
> an hour, and from that end to the Ashlee Shaner memorial and back took all
> the time I had. In fact, I had the thugs out of breath by the time I got
> back to the car.

Pretty good for an "old man", eh?
:-)

> I went back to Ida's to stash signs, and find out the result of the PI
> test. I had a mission which took up the major part of the day, so I
> headed out. This time I went south to pick up the next major east/west
> road, Stetson. Just across Stetson two of the PIs were talking from one
> car to another. (The built-up area ends at Stetson.) So instead of just
> turning to the west I went across to give the PIs some friendly
> directions. The one in the gold car with no license (new from a dealer,
> Villa Honda) responded in a friendly way, but the other one in a white car
> was either a clam or *really* sick of being roasted in the heat. I told
> both I was off to the airport (true) and got a comment that I should go
> back home. I asked if he worked for XXXX since that was the last license
> which came up. He was not pleased to be asked such a question and claimed
> not to be working for anyone.

Probably all he could come up with when the hare turned on the dogs. The
dogs never expect it.
Maybe he was just following you for a hobby? His employers *can't* be
happy about the way their PIs are getting made and the way you're
rubbing their noses in it.

> After I got his license, Cal 2ZDA834, and
> started down the road so I could get a place to do a U turn, he pulled
> along side my car, forcing me to the side of the road. Between some
> braking and accelerating, I got behind him far enough to do a U turn and
> headed back to Stetson.
>
> When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
> me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
> "quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
> the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
> bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
> with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
> running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

He tried to run you off the road, then told *you* to quit bugging *him*?
And told you he was a cop? Is he Freebie? Or the Bean?

> Traffic cleared at that point and I turned left heading west on Stetson.
> I had an interesting conversation with 911 about dangerous driving thugs.
> This one was in a white car, and he might have realized he had stepped
> over the line because I didn't see him again.
>
> At least three of them followed me over to Ontario to the airport where I
> picked up my wife and daughter. My daughter is going to a nearby college
> this fall, and we were going there to discuss the hard-to-believe threats
> (made by Rosen on the last deposition transcript) against her with the
> university administration. I made a few tries to shake them in the
> airport and got the airport police to stop one of them and shake him down
> for identification. My wife was very, very annoyed at these bozos, and
> tried to confront one of them, but when she got near he backed up, then
> drove ahead. She worked off some of the energy by chasing him down the
> freeway shoulder for a quarter mile or so. At that point she jumped back
> in the car and we chased him down I 10 to the west. (There was no license
> place on this one, new car, gold color, which said Villa Honda).

No plates?
That's illegal, isn't it?

> The guy
> got tape of her shaking a fist and yelling at him. (My wife tends to take
> clams/clam PIs too seriously.)
>
> This dude took the I 15 exit, so we followed him north a few exits, while
> on the phone with the California Highway Patrol. They couldn't get a unit
> in place and in any case, following someone is not a crime if you have a
> PI license. Eventually we went back to I 10 and on out to Redlands with
> at least two and I think three PI cars following.

A friend of mine who grew up on a farm told me that she would drop a
piece of bacon fat on a string into the yard (holding on to the end of
the string) and watch the geese descend on it. The first one there would
gobble the bacon, and since "like grease through a goose" is not just an
aphorism, out it would pop in a few minutes. Another goose would snap
the bacon fat up, then another, and another, and before long, she had a
long line of geese bill-to-butt that she could lead around on a string.
Sounds kinda like your situation.

> We wondered if the streets in Redlands college were private and the PIs
> could be told by campus security to knock it off, so we called them as we
> were turning onto the campus. Boy, did we get a response! I managed to
> get one of the PIs tangled up on a narrow road and the campus security
> trapped him there. Edwin Richardson was in the other car which came by to
> bail the first one out of this jam. The campus security called the
> Redlands cops and a number of them responded.

My wife worked campus security of a university in Texas (OSA, please
file this) before working as a peace officer in City Police. Campus
security get more action that one would suppose, and (perhaps because of
the money universities generate for the community) get quick response
and full cooperation from the Police - well, compared to security
guards, anyway.

> It was a zoo for a while
> with 2 or three PIs, four cop cars and about 6 cops. As usual the cops
> concluded that there was nothing they could do about it, but the hoorah
> sure solved our problem of getting the university people to *believe* our
> mad story about being hassled by the evil cult and the threat Rosen made
> against our daughter. (I got a bunch of names of security people and
> cops, but it seems pointless to include them.) Anyway, the university
> people were boggled by the trapped PI story which rapidly spread around
> campus, and had no problem believing our story, especially when the
> administration got a phone call within ten minutes of the confrontation
> with campus security asking if my daughter was enrolled there. The
> University does not give out such information, so the only thing the phone
> call confirmed was the ugly nature of the cult of scientology.

"Quick - get on the phone and get me some intelligence about that son of
a bitch's daughter!"

"What do you mean, 'they hung up on you'?"

> We didn't see any more of them, though they might have followed us back to
> Ida's.
>
> Keith Henson
> Reporting from the Hemet front.

The Keystone Kult strikes again!
Seriously, Keith - they're hiring PIs this incompetent, one of them
might try to play Mannix and actually harm you. The business of trying
to force you off the road troubles me.
Please don't take chances with these goons.
The amazing thing about all of this is that the Co$ doesn't cut these
sorry excuses for PIs loose - this op must be costing a fortune, and all
they're getting for it is laughed at.

Tommy
--

'I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and greys.'
Hubbard, 1967 letter to his wife submitted to the court in the

Ed

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Dorothy West is a real person, an oldtimer from England who was at
Saint Hill and I believe in the GO in the 60s and 70s. Please correct
me if I'm wrong about this.

Ed

ptsc wrote:

> "Dotty" West wrote:
>
> >Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
> >puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
> >his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

barb

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Fredric L. Rice wrote:

> Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*) and scn!

> Good grief. Scientology nuts do it again. Did you get the name of the
> person who filed the false complaint? And di you ditch all those
> intercontinental balistic missles you had hidden in your back yard?
>
> You and I both know that Miscavage ordered a cultist to make these false
> accusations against you. He would obviously assign someone to take the
> fall for making false claims to the police. Hopefully you're asking Mr.
> Dandar about going after the crooks.

There must be a desk log at the Sheriff's station that would
possibly show who demanded the arrest. Often these logs are
posted on the Internet--- I'll have a look if/when I get home
from Barb's. The same department also posts the coronor's
log, so I assume the police activity log might also mention
Keith Henson's being arrested. Maybe. If it is on the internet,
it will only be there for 14 days, like the coronor's log.
---- SD

William Barwell

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <8lacrf$vam$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Dorothy West <doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> called. The last was easy to check out, records at the police dept in
>> Ontario has no records with my name, so the chances are that they were
>> scammed by the scientologists. Company name in a later post after
>more
>> investigation.
>>
>> Keith Henson
>

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.
>

>Dorothy

?????
This doesn't make sense.
Dorothy, do you know what a "sockpuppet" means on the net?
Probably not. Child molestation? libel seems to be
a Scientology sacrament.

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope of Houston
Slack!

Joseph Voigt

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:01:52 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:46:44 GMT, Dorothy West
>><doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>>>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>>>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>>>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.
>>>Dorothy
>

>Posted as well as mailed.
>

>>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>>matter.
>

>The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
>the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
>McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
>that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which children
>were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for purposes
>of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.
>
>There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
>underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
>hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs. They're exactly equal
>to the Creationists who want to demand they have evidence that the Earth
>is only 6,000 years old. They start with an insane belief and then work
>diligently to contrive evidence and ignore the relevant facts which debunk
>their notions.
>
>So this Scientologist cultist could be one of those tunnels-under-McMartin
>nuts. But I think that all of those flavor nuts are extremist Christians
>and the cultist code-named "Dorothy" can't be a Christian since he or she
>is a Scientologist.
>
>In the end, it's freakish, huh?

Yes, very freakish! The whole McMartin thing was such a travesity for
the adults involved and now some nuts keep crawling out of the
woodwork claiming tunnels were built to spirit off the children...
oddly, those 'tunnels' seem to have been made miraculously invisble
now. LOL. What nuts! One always wonders -how- cultists are able to
believe nonsensical things into existence... guess indoctrination will
do the trick easily enough.

Joe

Podkayne1

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <snjm9l...@corp.supernews.com>, fr...@skeptictank.org
wrote:

> >Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
> >us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
> >would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
> >matter.
>
> The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
> the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
> McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
> that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which
> children
> were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for
> purposes
> of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.
>
> There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
> underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
> hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs.

The meme is older than that - extreme anti-Catholics insist that there
are tunnels between monasteries and nunneries full of the bones of nun's
aborted babies.

This has some tiny basis in fact - old catacombs do tend to have many
tiny bodies, but that's generally considered to be due to the high
infant mortality rate.

Podkayne1

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <chiins03bfpc9u7at...@4ax.com>,
t...@ibexbsc.com wrote:

> In <podkayne1-F2FB0...@nntp.lightlink.com>, Podkayne1

> <podk...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <3bains4p8o4cv5bld...@4ax.com>,
> >t...@ibexbsc.com wrote:

> ... snipt ...

> >> "Officer! Officer! He's got a rocket in his pocket!"
> >>
> >> When I'm picketing the nazi amusement park, and if anyone asks me if
> >> I've got a rocket in my pocket, I promise to do nothing more than
> >> smirk. Real broadly.
> >
> >One of the BE reviews said that a Harrier-flying cavemen apparently
> >*did* have a rocket launcher in his pocket.
> >

> >Combine a lack of critical thinking with too many repeat viewings of BE,
> >and who knows what they'll believe.
> >
> >Any other silly bits of BE we can taunt them with?
>

> Well, in BE, did it look like a "stunt rocket", or did it look like
> the real thing?

Ask Raptavio, who wrote:

"Well he crashed his ship through the dome and it was stuck there. He
had a handheld rocket launcher and self-sacrificingly aimed it at the
explosive weapons on his own ship... and in a
not-as-dramatically-as-planned moment,
said, "Piece of cake." and pulled the trigger. Boom, crash, etc. "

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
joev...@texas.net (Joseph Voigt) wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:01:52 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
>Rice) wrote:

>>J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:
>>Posted as well as mailed.

>>>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>>>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>>>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>>>matter.
>>The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
>>the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
>>McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
>>that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which children
>>were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for purposes
>>of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.

...cuts...flr

>>In the end, it's freakish, huh?

>Yes, very freakish! The whole McMartin thing was such a travesity for
>the adults involved and now some nuts keep crawling out of the
>woodwork claiming tunnels were built to spirit off the children...
>oddly, those 'tunnels' seem to have been made miraculously invisble
>now. LOL. What nuts! One always wonders -how- cultists are able to
>believe nonsensical things into existence... guess indoctrination will
>do the trick easily enough.

Oh but believers in repressed memories have an answer for that, too.
Not only does all physical evidence on chilfdren's bodies disappear when
they repress the memories, all physical evidence (such as tunnels) also
disappear when the children suppress the memories.

I've read "Satan's Silence" and, well, about a dozen books which covered
this "Satanic Panic," and every last one of them covered in loving detail
the need for the extremists to default to magic when all was said and done.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Podkayne1 <podk...@aol.com> wrote:

>In article <snjm9l...@corp.supernews.com>, fr...@skeptictank.org
>wrote:

>>>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>>>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>>>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>>>matter.
>> The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
>> the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
>> McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
>> that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which
>> children were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for
>> purposes of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.

>> There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
>> underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
>> hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs.

>The meme is older than that - extreme anti-Catholics insist that there
>are tunnels between monasteries and nunneries full of the bones of nun's
>aborted babies.
>This has some tiny basis in fact - old catacombs do tend to have many
>tiny bodies, but that's generally considered to be due to the high
>infant mortality rate.

I didn't know that. I could see the need for esacpe tunnels for a
priesthood that has appealed to superstition and, when calamity strikes
and the priesthood is blamed (for not appeasing the gods) there's a need
to escape quickly. (Of course in these more enlightened days, the
priesthood just demands more money to appease the gods so that _next_
time they'll drop a tornado on someone else.)

This "Dorothy West" cultist is a Scientologist, though. I seriously doubt
whether he or she actually believes in the World Wide Satanic Conspiracy
since Scientologists already believe that Marcabs are taking over the
Earth with the help of the mental health industry (and Lord Xenu.) That
would add another layer to the conspiracy and the nuts already have a
difficult enough time keeping their Marcabian invasion straight.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Keith Henson wrote:
>>Fredric L. Rice <FR...@skeptictank.org> wrote:
>>snip

>>> What do these insane nuts think they're trying to do? They're not going
>>> to get any dirt on you. The Scientology crooks are just paying these nuts
>>> to harass you. Shouldn't it be time to file a stalking or harassment
>>> complaint against the crooks and get an injunction?

>>The trouble is that PIs have a license to stalk in CA. Keith Henson

>It would be a nice thing if someone would hire a PI to stalk
>around a Scientology cultist so blatantly and illegally that
>the cult could sue and win a case creating a precedent that
>PIs can't stalk people.

All it takes is money. Hire a PI to photograph as many people leaving and
entering the crook's properties in Gilman Springs, and it costs something
around a grand a day, I would expect -- or more.

Eric Bohlman

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
Joseph Voigt (joev...@texas.net) wrote:
: Yes, very freakish! The whole McMartin thing was such a travesity for

: the adults involved and now some nuts keep crawling out of the
: woodwork claiming tunnels were built to spirit off the children...
: oddly, those 'tunnels' seem to have been made miraculously invisble
: now. LOL. What nuts! One always wonders -how- cultists are able to
: believe nonsensical things into existence... guess indoctrination will
: do the trick easily enough.

In cases like McMartin, ordinary social pressures are enough to keep the
beliefs alive. There's a reason why demagogues are so wont to make claims
that their opponents pose a danger to children: parents react emotionally,
not rationally, to perceived threats against their kids. If it involves
perceived threats to children, a rumor-panic can be sustained on attitudes
no stranger than "better safe than sorry." See Jeffrey S. Victor's book
_Satanic Panic_ for more information on the dynamics of rumor-panics and
the whole Satanism scare (incidentally, neither CAN nor the AFF come off
looking very good in their reactions to the hysteria, though I understand
that they've (they'd in the case of CAN!) gotten better about such
things). Victor's main thesis is that rumor-panics are *social* processes
which cannot be attributed to pathological characteristics of the
*individuals* involved. The people involved in the Satanism hysteria were
not for the most part lacking in intelligence or emotional stability.
Keith Henson would probably tell us that our evolution makes us
particularly susceptible to certain memes which can lead to out-of-control
behavior at times.

Keith Henson

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00

shy__...@my-deja.com

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
In article <8ldp1e$6mu$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>,

Law enforcement especially around there must be in the tank.

Keith Henson

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
I didn't picket today, though I did accomplish a certain amount of other
entheta before coming back to Ida's place.

Brent Stone came down, so tomorrow they get two picketers. But tonight we
went out walking to have fun with the PIs who are staking out Ida's
neighborhood. We watched one of them park on Elk on the far side of
Stetson, about three blocks away. Then we walked around to the far side
of the #3 clubhouse and walked up behind one which was parked there with
the motor running (just about 10 pm). I had earlier talked to the Hemet
cops after making up a large www.xenu.net bumper sticker. The cops said
that sneaking up on one of the PIs and putting a sticker on his car was
just a little over the line and though he thought it would be really
funny, he did not recommend it. So, I might have crawled up behind the car
and made a little mark with a ball point pen on the "Barwick Buick"
cardboard in the license plate holder. (The cop I talked to did take down
www.xenu.net and said he was going to research it on his web browser, so
it was far from a wasted call.)

About 11 pm I thought of going out and taking a flash photo of the parked
PI car, but decide against it since making fools of PIs is not the main
point of the exercise.

Shy David www.xenu.net

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:55:23 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

> Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

> >When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
> >me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
> >"quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
> >the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
> >bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
> >with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
> >running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

> You should file a complaint with the local police. If these crooks are

> impersonating officers, the local police will want to know about that
> very badly. Keith, you need to take these crooks more seriously. The
> next time one of these crooks claims to be a police officer, they may do
> it to gain access to murder someone. You know this criminal cult, and
> you know what they're capable of.

California Private Investigators must have 2000 hours of law
enforcement experience before they are allowed to be PIs. This means
that most PIs in California are ex-cops. That means ex-cops are
working for a crime syndicate, and they do not even know it. Pretty
sad, really. These PIs need to be educated on why they are stalking
critics of the crime syndicate's gross human rights abuses.
---
"I want to dance." --- Lisa McPherson, 18 Nov 95 http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm
Me: SP4, PTS256, Unloved, Unwanted, and UGLY!

Phil Scott

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
On 23 Jul 2000 06:31:07 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

bwahahahaha ha caugh, sputter.... gasp... ROTFLMAO.. the part about
the bumper sticker was pretty funny Kieth. Seems like the local
police are now going to get filled in on the cult.

I did the same thing when they had me hauled off to the mental
hospital... by the time I got out the next morning EVERYBODY had
www.xenu.net and www.lermanet.com written down. it was a
real hoot.

My hat is OFF to you friend.

Phil Scott

ptsc

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
Keith Henson wrote:

>Fredric L. Rice <FR...@skeptictank.org> wrote:

>snip

>> What do these insane nuts think they're trying to do? They're not going
>> to get any dirt on you. The Scientology crooks are just paying these nuts
>> to harass you. Shouldn't it be time to file a stalking or harassment
>> complaint against the crooks and get an injunction?

>The trouble is that PIs have a license to stalk in CA. Keith Henson

It would be a nice thing if someone would hire a PI to stalk

around a Scientology cultist so blatantly and illegally that
the cult could sue and win a case creating a precedent that
PIs can't stalk people.

ptsc

El Roto

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00