Jan Eastgate news flash. She WON'T be attending this years IAS celebration in October 2011

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 30, 2011, 6:59:15 PM5/30/11
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for-intimidating-alleged-sex-abuse-victim/story-e6frg6nf-1226066045613

Scientologist charged for 'intimidating' alleged sex abuse victim
Leo Shanahan
The Australian
May 31, 2011

A SENIOR member of the Church of Scientology has been charged by
police for intimidating a young girl who wanted to report sexual abuse
allegations within the church.

Jan Eastgate, the head of the church's "International Commission on
Human Rights" which attacks psychology, has been charged by NSW Police
with perverting the course of justice.

According the ABC TV's Lateline, police have alleged Eastgate
intimidated a then 11-year-old Carmen Rainer to provide false
statements about sexual abuse by her stepfather.

Ms Rainer has alleged that Ms Eastgate, who was then head of the
church's citizens' commission on human rights in Australia, told her
she should deny any charges of the sexual abuse or she and her brother
would be taken away by social services.

Ms Rainer's mother Phoebe has also admitted Ms Eastgate told both of
them what to say and to lie to police and in an interview with the
Department of Community Services. Ms Eastgate previously called the
allegations "egregiously false".

She she has not commented since being charged.

Ms Eastgate has been asked by NSW police to surrender her passport.

Ms Rainer had previously said that she was told by senior Scientology
members that abuse was punishment for being bad in a previous life.

"She said, 'Just say no, keep repeating that'," Ms Rainer told the ABC
in an interview last year.
"They told me it was my fault because I'd been bad in a past life. I
believed them."

Ms Eastgate was the recipient of the Church of Scientology's Freedom
Medal for her work with human rights, primarily aimed at uncovering
problems with psychology treatments.

The news comes after the Australian Securities & Investments
Commission earlier this month launched an inquiry into the business
dealings of a Sydney property developer and senior Scientologist over
a series of property deals.
The inquiry by ASIC into Carly Crutchfield was launched after
independent senator Nick Xenophon - a vocal opponent of Scientology -
sent a dossier to the corporate watchdog last month.

Senator Xenophon is calling for a judicial inquiry into the church.

The South Australian senator is asking that the organisation be
stripped of its official religious status as a church, which means
among other things its earnings aren't taxed. Scientology is founded
on the teachings of American science fiction novelist L. Ron Hubbard,
who taught that human psychological problems are a result of an
ancient alien leader called Xenu, who attacked the planet Earth and
left behind traumatised spirits of the former Earth race.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for-intimidating-alleged-sex-abuse-victim/story-e6frg6nf-1226066045613

Transremaxculver

May 30, 2011, 7:06:25 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 11:59 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:
> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for...
> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for...

Thankyou for keeping us updated, nice to know Xenophon is still on the
case.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 30, 2011, 7:07:08 PM5/30/11
Needless to say, the PR people, Vicki and all the rest, in Australia,
are likely in lower conditions, and they WON'T be getting out of their
lower conditions this year.

Probably OSA Int is coordinating with LRH PPRO Int (Int Base LRH PRO
Office), whoever is left there, to figure out some PR caper to divert
public attention to.

Likely Int Base WDC personnel are "all over" ordering some handlings
that DM will disapprove and order himself directly to the CMO Cont
unit people in Australia some handling.

Maybe some heightened Australia celebrity activity, since the only
winning sector in Scientology the last 30 years has been them leaning
on their celebrities to come up with some diverting campaigns.

Jan is now on the decline in her almost 3 decades in CCHR, finally.

Likely she'll get a modified Heber Jentzsch "handling" starting now,
over in Australia, run somehow by Cont CMO Australia people, or via
WDC ABLE from CMO Int (not sure that line is functioning, since David
Miscavige had all of WDC in the "SP Hole" detention category and out
of commission), but Jan will get the Heber Jentzsch retirement
handling, and be allowed eventually, once she's out of jail in
Australia, or whenever they give her her passport back, she'll get
routed OFF CCHR Int staff, and smooze into the public parishioner base
again into some company staffed with similar retired Scientology staff
'execs'.

Someone could do a "Scientology Divine Comedy" of all the tragic
depths and the heavenly heights of status and perks, and all the bad,
that Scientology leaders go through in their careers.

Jan's finally now fallen! And it will play out over a couple years
now.

Transremaxculver

May 30, 2011, 7:14:56 PM5/30/11
On May 31, 12:07 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> Needless to say, the PR people, Vicki and all the rest, in Australia,
> are likely in lower conditions, and they WON'T be getting out of their
> lower conditions this year.
>
> Probably OSA Int is coordinating with LRH PPRO Int (Int Base LRH PRO
> Office), whoever is left there, to figure out some PR caper to divert
> public attention to.
>
> Likely Int Base WDC personnel are "all over" ordering some handlings
> that DM will disapprove and order himself directly to the CMO Cont
> unit people in Australia some handling.

Is that a euphemism for one of his more unsavoury outbursts.

> Maybe some heightened Australia celebrity activity, since the only
> winning sector in Scientology the last 30 years has been them leaning
> on their celebrities to come up with some diverting campaigns.
>
> Jan is now on the decline in her almost 3 decades in CCHR, finally.
>
> Likely she'll get a modified Heber Jentzsch "handling" starting now,
> over in Australia, run somehow by Cont CMO Australia people, or via
> WDC ABLE from CMO Int (not sure that line is functioning, since David
> Miscavige had all of WDC in the "SP Hole" detention category and out
> of commission), but Jan will get the Heber Jentzsch retirement
> handling, and be allowed eventually, once she's out of jail in
> Australia, or whenever they give her her passport back, she'll get
> routed OFF CCHR Int staff, and smooze into the public parishioner base
> again into some company staffed with similar retired Scientology staff
> 'execs'.
>
> Someone could do a "Scientology Divine Comedy" of all the tragic
> depths and the heavenly heights of status and perks, and all the bad,
> that Scientology leaders go through in their careers.
>
> Jan's finally now fallen!   And it will play out over a couple years
> now.

I find myself torn between a certain sarcastic flipancy and some
unsavoury language, which is really due to the fact that it is hard to
hold onto the experience of the 11 year old child in the middle of it
all.

It's really quite painful to keep the fact that she has had the
dreadful experience at the hands of the cult, rather than be drawn
into a certain satisfaction that one (Not the most imporant one) of
her tormentors is now on the recieving end of some flack.

The danger of course is that is what the cult will try to do, submerge
the case in distractions and hope this child's suffering will be
forgotten. Fortunately Xenophon has a good track record in reminding
people of the reality of the cults behaviour.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 30, 2011, 7:34:09 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 7:14 pm, Transremaxculver <transremaxcul...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

I subscribe to a blog that alerts me to the disgraceful behavior of
all religions, and the Hare Krishnas honorably paid and bankrupted
some of their centers, to pay back for all the child abuse they
admitted to.

Scientology so lacks mea culpa, and sadly only ex official
Scientologists have learned how important admitting guilt openly,
honestly making up the damage, and being transparent about church evil
doing, it shows me at least what direction Scientology should go.

I advised Miscavige admit the beatings and staff abuse when Marty and
others admitted they engaged in it.

Scientology could so easily transform their image by applying mea
culpa, opening their fat official Scientology pocketbook and pay for
the lives they've horrendously damaged.

Hubbard be damned! And damn all his "adopted Church Policy" that
keeps official Scientology staff members acting out Hubbard's paranoia
and delusion about the outside world!

His internal staff system precludes internal reform.

This weekend, I interviewed William Franks, for 4 hours. Franks
sadly told me what every single other ex leader has stated, which is
the official system isn't fixable.

We are in a situation with official Scienotlogy in that the staff in
their hierarchies are oblidged by the internal ethics system to
conform with Hubbard "adopted Church Policy" options, which glaringly
omits public mea culpa as the honorable option. The "Effective PR"
handbook that Scientology church PR staff use in their training, that
PR book says in the worst cases, mea culpa IS the right option.
Hubbard consciously chose NOT to give Scientology PR people that
option.

Well, Australia is cutting edge and Xenophon is in a class of his own,
and thanks to all the ex Scientology Aussies who have done so much
these last 4 years or so in particular.

Let's see if official Scientology does the right thing, does an honest
mea culpa, PAYS the damages to ALL Australian and around the world,
families and people messed up by Scientology's irreligious extremism,
and apologizes.

That would transform their ugly negative image, it's so simple, and
such an easy choice for a sane group of people, but let's see if
Scientology chooses to do the right thing in this case.

Kat

May 30, 2011, 7:39:49 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 7:34 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> I subscribe to a blog that alerts me to the disgraceful behavior of
> all religions, and the Hare Krishnas honorably paid and bankrupted
> some of their centers, to pay back for all the child abuse they
> admitted to.

Link please <3

Skipper

May 30, 2011, 7:42:38 PM5/30/11

Farewell to Sicily

May 30, 2011, 7:44:29 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 6:59 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:
> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for...
> http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for...

In Scientology, and other places too, shit flows downhill. In the
best of times DM is in a foul mood, he will be ranting now! People
near and far will feel his wrath. No matter, there is always more
room in the "hole" or the RPF. Not a member of the SO? Hold on while
we get you your billion year contract, after you sign it just report
to the MAA.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 30, 2011, 7:47:32 PM5/30/11

Kat

May 30, 2011, 7:53:23 PM5/30/11
On May 30, 7:47 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

wrote:
> On May 30, 7:39 pm, Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On May 30, 7:34 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I subscribe to a blog that alerts me to the disgraceful behavior of
> > > all religions, and the Hare Krishnas honorably paid and bankrupted
> > > some of their centers, to pay back for all the child abuse they
> > > admitted to.
>
> > Link please <3
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/th...

> Look at the above, a Stacy Brooks Mike Rinder posting, likely not by
> them, but who knows.

Thank you very much sir :)

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 30, 2011, 8:14:57 PM5/30/11
Also here's a little more, from Wikipedia on how Krishna people try to
fix their mistakes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna_consciousness

[then search for:]

"Issues within the society"

"ISKCON also experienced a number of significant internal problems,
the majority of which occurred from the late seventies onwards, and
especially within the decade following Prabhupada's death.[57]

"In 1976 a case involving allegations of "brainwashing" involving a
minor named Robin George and her parents went all the way to the
Supreme Court of the United States. In 1983, a California jury awarded
the family more than $32 million in damages for false imprisonment and
other charges, which was reduced to $485,000 in 1993.[58][59]

"Also ISKCON has been subject matter of discussion in some anti-cult
movements.[60][61][62] The ISKCON was described by academics as "the
most genuinely Hindu of all the many Indian movements in the West",
[63] and as to its fortieth anniversary in America, as "having being
successful on the basis of longevity", having "undergone changes to
its goals and identity".[64]

"Stories of child abuse at the society's boarding schools in India and
America began to emerge in the 1980s, with cases dating back from the
mid-1970s onwards.[65] Some of these cases later appeared in print,
such as in John Hubner and Lindsay Gruson's 1988 book Monkey on a
Stick. In 1998 an official publication produced by ISKCON detailed the
physical, emotional, and sexual abuse of children at the society's
boarding schools in both India and the U.S. during the 1970s and 1980s.
[66] Later ISKCON was sued by 95 people who had attended the schools.
Facing the fiscal drain likely to ensue from this legal action, the
ISKCON centers involved declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy. This allowed
them to work out a settlement of US$9.5 million, meant to compensate
not only the former students who had brought the suit but also any
others who had undergone abuse but had not sued.[67]

"To guard against further abuses, ISKCON has established a child
protection office with teams worldwide, meant to screen out actual or
potential abusers, educate children and adults on child abuse, and
encourage due vigilance.[68] A petition circulating (as of July 2006)
among ISKCON members calls for "zero tolerance" for past offenders.
[69]

among its members, ISKCON encouraged the establishment of an ombudsman
organization, ISKCON Resolve"

xenufrance

May 31, 2011, 3:28:35 AM5/31/11
Great news indeed. Ms Eastgate is a brainwashed executive of the criminal
cult; she does not defend any individual right unless it defends the
criminal group itself. When her CCDH anti-psychaitry and anti-medical gang
is doing anything, it's nt for the patient, it's to destroy psychiatry,
medcinie, psychology so as to , it hopes, het their finances.

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: a2201bb7-09de-45b0...@gv8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...

Farewell to Sicily

May 31, 2011, 7:07:10 AM5/31/11
On May 31, 3:28 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> Great news indeed. Ms Eastgate is a brainwashed executive of the criminal
> cult; she does not defend any individual right unless it defends the
> criminal group itself. When her CCDH anti-psychaitry and anti-medical gang
> is doing anything, it's nt for the patient, it's to destroy psychiatry,
> medcinie, psychology so as to , it hopes, het their finances.

> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message denews: a2201bb7-09de-45b0-9d05-051a5466b__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i?a63jfAD$z...@gv8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
>

> >http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for...
> >http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/scientologist-charged-for...- Hide quoted text -

Does anyone have a picture of this woman? I would really like to see
one of her in "Impact."

Andrew Robertson

May 31, 2011, 7:24:16 AM5/31/11

Android Cat

May 31, 2011, 9:27:28 AM5/31/11
"Farewell to Sicily" wrote in message

> In Scientology, and other places too, shit flows downhill. In the
> best of times DM is in a foul mood, he will be ranting now! People
> near and far will feel his wrath. No matter, there is always more
> room in the "hole" or the RPF. Not a member of the SO? Hold on while
> we get you your billion year contract, after you sign it just report
> to the MAA.

Normally there'd be the problem of eventually running out of guards for the
RPF and the Hole because they're all on the inside. Luckily, in Scientology,
they can be ordered to guard themselves.

--
Ron of that ilk.

xenufrance

Jun 1, 2011, 8:21:33 AM6/1/11

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: e6cdc013-b5c1-48b4...@f11g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...

> Needless to say, the PR people, Vicki and all the rest, in Australia,
> are likely in lower conditions, and they WON'T be getting out of their
> lower conditions this year.
>
> Probably OSA Int is coordinating with LRH PPRO Int (Int Base LRH PRO
> Office), whoever is left there, to figure out some PR caper to divert
> public attention to.
>
> Likely Int Base WDC personnel are "all over" ordering some handlings
> that DM will disapprove and order himself directly to the CMO Cont
> unit people in Australia some handling.

The best is that these people go in such extremities only when they obey to
the criminal leader. I wonder if they can ever go balanced again into some
sort of mental sanity after having met and being "handled" a psychopath like
DM.

Mark Thorson

Jun 1, 2011, 5:14:06 PM6/1/11
"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" wrote:

> I advised Miscavige admit the beatings and staff abuse when Marty and
> others admitted they engaged in it.

That would be out-tech. The beatings will continue
until everything goes right.

Transremaxculver

Jun 1, 2011, 4:57:59 PM6/1/11

And there of course lies the fatal flaw as Alan Sugar would put it:
because everything can not possibly go right untill guilt is admitted
and abuse stops.

Farewell to Sicily

Jun 1, 2011, 5:01:59 PM6/1/11
On Jun 1, 4:57 pm, Transremaxculver <transremaxcul...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

You have that wrong, it goes; "The floggings will continue until
morale improves."

xenufrance

Jun 2, 2011, 9:18:11 AM6/2/11

"Andrew Robertson" <adrob...@xtra.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
is2j5a$elu$1...@dont-email.me...

just before the pillar where she is standing at right, the guy is Michel
Raoust, one of the most vocal french scientologists