Andreas Visits Los Angeles

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Magoo

unread,
Apr 5, 2008, 8:32:53 PM4/5/08
to
Andreas from www.xenu.net
was here in LA all last week. We had a great time, meeting with people and
some other key things that shall come out soon.

One evening we had a party, going out to dinner with many of the OCMB
posters,
and we had a blast! After we returned to my home for BT/Cluster cake and to
visit more. Blownforgood was there, and literally filled us in on AMAZING
details of life with DM and RTC and Gold. If you haven't read any of his
posts, just google Blownforgood--he's a wealth of knowledge!

Truly, it was outstanding, and you can see
a bunch of us on my youtube site: www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44 (See "OCMB SP
Party")
And for fun, see "Andreas and Tory Having Fun".

While here, one day we went out to visit Ida Camburn in Hemet.
Of course because we were in Hemet (Where she lives), we decided to drop by
Golden Era ~~Scientology's "Top Secret" Headquarters, known as "Int" for any
new people here. (HI OSA!)

As we drove by the front gate, we slowed down to take a picture, and no
sooner did we do so, than this huge search light was on us.
We had to turn around to go back, and of course they shined lights on our
car, and had someone follow us.
Welcome to Scientology, eh?

The next day Andreas had a PI on him, which he'll post photos of when he
gets home to Norway. He arrived telling me about it---and I know from my own
past experiences with Gold, it's like they HAVE To do something to you, IF
you go out there and communicate at all. (My first time, they called my
neighbor's fax machine 100 times until he picked up. Then they said, "We're
really worried about Tory not coming to church". Of course it TOTALLY back
fired on them, as usual).

Ok, so we get in his car---and within one block we see this car cruising
behind us. I tell him to go down a street where I know he'll lose us (which
he does) and I then say, "Go up this street.
IF he's following us, he'll be coming down it any minute". Sure
enough.........BINGO! Down the street he comes.

He freaks when he sees he's head on with us, and pulls into some dead end
parking lot, trying to lose us. (Remember: THEY started this, following
Andreas. So now we're just getting his license plate to bring to the cops).
We pull in behind him, into the parking place right next to him (To get a
photo of him). He ZOOMS out, nearly hitting Andreas' car and is off. Andreas
will fill in the rest with photos, but we did go over to the Burbank Police
Dept.
(In "Andreas and Tory on Scientology" he explains some of this, on my
youtube site).

Blownforgood had told us how almost ALL of the "INT EXECUTIVES" are
literally locked up in this "SP Hall". I'd read
about this, and even heard about it, but I never really got it until talking
with him. DM has LITERALLY Locked up Ray Mittoff and a bunch of other
"Senior Executives" ----get this: Since 2000!
(He brings them out for events).

They've all been declared SP, so they don't even get the delightful program
of the RPF, where as bad as it is, at least you are outside working, and
some co-auditing. This is just people locked in a room! How weird is that?

So we swung by the Complex and walked around. Typical of Scientology these
days, it was D E A D.
They had one security---the same guy out a few weeks ago when we picketed on
a Wednesday night.
They no longer come up and ask what you're doing.
Every time I'd walk towards him, he'd run off. I told him:
"You are security, yet even YOU cannot communicate! How weird is that, man:
Think about it".

Ok, so we run into a few Sea Org quickly trying to walk by. I asked them:
"Do you KNOW that the Int Executives are locked up in a room at Gold?"
They'd just push each other like, "Move along--we don't need to hear this".

I couldn't help think about Ray locked up ---out at Gold.
I'm not sure how, DM---but I am going to try to help that man, and the
others. You can lie to those poor souls still trapped "in" the Sick
Scio-Truman show, but you and your insanity has crossed the line with this.

The Complex Building looks like Shit! It has no sign, and hasn't for
years--and the roof top deal is still undone, covered with white sheets it
looks like. Blownforgood explained that old "Church of Scientology" sign
(over the corner front entrance where no one can go in, on fountain) used to
be HUGE. They took it down to fix it, and now cannot, ever, get an "OK" to
put one up that big--as that is no longer allowed. HA HA! One more Fail for
OSA!

The rest of the week was filled with more cool things---as I said, they'll
be coming out soon.

It was truly a great week---and lots of good thing were accomplished!
Andreas is not only fun, but very smart,
and funny, and hates it when I say that, so sorry, Andreas. :)

My very best to all :)

--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 7 years!
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor, X-OSA Volunteer after 20
years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
doing and soon after left C of S forever.
For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
a "Suppressive Person" (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
& Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
Free at LAST!
www.xenu.net (What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)
www.xenutv.com (Excellent videos)
www.torymagoo.org (My writings about Scientology from ARS)
www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm (Top Secret Int Mafia)
or Type in Scientology in Google
(Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)

mag...@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044

"They, who give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin


banchukita

unread,
Apr 5, 2008, 8:48:04 PM4/5/08
to
On Apr 5, 7:32 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> Andreas fromwww.xenu.net

> was here in LA all last week. We had a great time, meeting with people and
> some other key things that shall come out soon.
>
> One evening we had a party, going out to dinner with many of the OCMB
> posters,
> and we had a blast! After we returned to my home for BT/Cluster cake and to
> visit more. Blownforgood was there, and literally filled us in on AMAZING
> details of life with DM and RTC and Gold. If you haven't read any of his
> posts, just google Blownforgood--he's a wealth of knowledge!
>
>  Truly, it was outstanding, and you can see
> a bunch of us on my youtube site:www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44(See "OCMB SP
>  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellent videos)www.torymagoo.org(My  writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(Top Secret Int Mafia)

> or Type in Scientology in Google
>  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> mago...@charter.net

> Burbank, CA
> (818) 588-3044
>
> "They, who give up essential liberty
>  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>  -- Benjamin Franklin

It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

I hope the FBI goes in and gets those people out of there.

-maggie, human being

Magoo

unread,
Apr 5, 2008, 11:13:14 PM4/5/08
to

"banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:486d3e0f-06b0-4860...@a22g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

-maggie, human being

Thanks, Maggie---We did have a wonderful time :)
And I too hope the FBI does some ***serious*** research
into the joint.

My best :)

Tory/Magoo~~


Out_Of_The_Dark

unread,
Apr 6, 2008, 12:00:45 AM4/6/08
to
On Apr 5, 8:32 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> Andreas fromwww.xenu.net
> was here in LA all last week. We had a great time, meeting with people and
> some other key things that shall come out soon.
>
> One evening we had a party, going out to dinner with many of the OCMB
> posters,
> and we had a blast! After we returned to my home for BT/Cluster cake and to
> visit more. Blownforgood was there, and literally filled us in on AMAZING
> details of life with DM and RTC and Gold. If you haven't read any of his
> posts, just google Blownforgood--he's a wealth of knowledge!
>
>  Truly, it was outstanding, and you can see
> a bunch of us on my youtube site:www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44(See "OCMB SP
>  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellent videos)www.torymagoo.org(My  writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(Top Secret Int Mafia)

> or Type in Scientology in Google
>  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> mago...@charter.net

> Burbank, CA
> (818) 588-3044
>
> "They, who give up essential liberty
>  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>  -- Benjamin Franklin

Terrific videos, Tory!! Good crowd at the OCMB SP Party. I recognized
some of the 'new faces'; I also got a big kick out of the 2 videos you
did with Andreas :)

OCMB SP PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKsHfQPczE

Andreas and Tory Re: Scientology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNAvqpZTMu0

Andreas and Tory Having Fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPSZBhlAwE

Mary

Magoo

unread,
Apr 6, 2008, 5:45:01 AM4/6/08
to

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:48cb44c9-e49f-45ae...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Mary

Thanks for putting those up :)

Did you see my "SP" Declare video?
That was fun to make. Dr. Bezazian discusses Magoo's SP
Declare.

Too funny :)

Tory/Magoo~~


feministe

unread,
Apr 6, 2008, 11:47:20 AM4/6/08
to
"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:0TUJj.1351$9r...@newsfe07.lga...

Great news indeed; Tory. I'm quite happy of what has been done.

Say hello to BFG

roger

Out_Of_The_Dark

unread,
Apr 6, 2008, 12:30:00 PM4/6/08
to
On Apr 6, 5:45 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientology Doesn't want you to
> > know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(Mywritings about
> > Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecret Int

> > Mafia)
> > or Type in Scientology in Google
> > (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > mago...@charter.net
> > Burbank, CA
> > (818) 588-3044
>
> > "They, who give up essential liberty
> > to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> Terrific videos, Tory!!  Good crowd at the OCMB SP Party. I recognized
> some of the 'new faces'; I also got a big kick out of the 2 videos you
> did with Andreas :)
>
> OCMB SP PARTYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTKsHfQPczE
>
> Andreas and Tory Re: Scientologyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNAvqpZTMu0
>
> Andreas  and Tory Having Funhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPSZBhlAwE

>
> Mary
>
> Thanks for putting those up :)
>
> Did you see my "SP" Declare video?
> That was fun to make. Dr. Bezazian discusses Magoo's SP
> Declare.
>
> Too funny :)
>
> Tory/Magoo~~- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I just went and saw part 1 & 2 of the "SP" Declare video, lol!
These are classic! A must-see for everyone :)

By the way, you have so many videos, that I now use this link to
search them:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ToryMagoo44

Keep up the great work you are doing, Tory .

Mary

Bruce Scott TOK

unread,
Apr 6, 2008, 3:10:01 PM4/6/08
to
Thanks Tory for that report and good luck to both you and Andreas!

--
ciao,
Bruce

drift wave turbulence: http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~bds/

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages