RIP Uwe Stuckenbrock, dies on PAC RPF under suspicious circumstances

henri

Oct 13, 2008, 8:28:13 PM10/13/08
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/uwe-stuckenbrock-has-died-rpf-pac-30035/

Uwe Stuckenbrock, has died on the RPF at PAC
Uwe Stuckenbrock, the former International Security Cheif of
Scientology, has died on the RPF at PAC. His brother Markus is asking
for help:

Quote:
Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death
of my brother

Hi everybody. I'm really shocked! On Thursday my father called and
told me that my brother Uwe Stuckenbrock (46years old) died last
night. The least 5 (?) years he suffered at Multiple Sclerosis and was
living in the RPF PAC since 2001 and before in the RPF in Happy
Valley. What the RPF is and what living conditions he had I found out
today on A series of missives about Scientology's Gulags while looking
for more information about his death on the internet. I also learned,
that his former wife Lurisse Stuckenbrock is still in a higher
Position in the Scientology Organisation. Does anybody have more
information for me? If it should come to light, that his bad life
cicumstances in the RPF lead to his early death I consider legal steps
against every possible responsible person. For example because of
failure to give assistance.
I live in Germany and we had only telephonic contact with Uwe and the
last Years he was not able to speak because of his serious Multiple
Sclerosis. And the other people on the phone obviously were mostly
telling us lies about his situation.
Does anybody know more about this terrible affair or if he had at
least a few friends arround at his ceremony.

I planted a wooden cross for him and laid it down on our family grave
here in Neu-Ulm and we all spoke a few prayers for Uwe.

Thanks for your help

Markus
Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Uwe Stuckenbrock has
died

phil scott

Oct 13, 2008, 8:51:25 PM10/13/08
On Oct 13, 5:28 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/uwe-stuckenbrock-has-d...

>  Uwe Stuckenbrock, has died on the RPF at PAC
> Uwe Stuckenbrock, the former International Security Cheif of
> Scientology, has died on the RPF at PAC. His brother Markus is asking
> for help:
>
> Quote:
> Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death
> of my brother
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Multiple sclerosis is known as incurable but is quite treatable to the
level of a more or less normal life span.

the cult would not have been treating Uwe..but damning him to the RPF
for getting sick and being a 'potential trouble source'... and
putting him under the extreme stress of such bannishment.. that
aspect, putting the sick person under stress, especially with that
disease could be a crime. On the lackk of proper medical attention
thoough the cult is hidding behind its fake religious cover. The
abuse though might be actionable.

I hope someone forwards this to the appropriate NG.

Phil Scott

t_shuffle

Oct 13, 2008, 10:52:09 PM10/13/08

"henri" <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message

I'm trying to imagine what five years in the RPF with MS must have been
like. I'm speechless.

henri

Oct 14, 2008, 1:36:14 AM10/14/08
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:52:09 -0700, "t_shuffle"
<thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to imagine what five years in the RPF with MS must have been
>like. I'm speechless.

Like a death camp. They murdered him.

anonymou...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2008, 4:18:19 AM10/14/08
On Oct 14, 1:36 am, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:52:09 -0700, "t_shuffle"
>
> <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I'm trying to imagine what five years in the RPF with MS must have been
> >like. I'm speechless.
>
> Like a death camp.  They murdered him.

R.I.P.........and since we (anonymous, critics, and former cult
members) have the world's attention, let the truth be known. A battle
cry for all those who have died formerly from unexplained deaths,
suicides and murders. October 18 could not be come soon enough.

$CIENTOLOGY KILL$, KILL$, KILL$ AND $O DIANETIC$ too

feministe

Oct 14, 2008, 5:22:26 AM10/14/08
"henri" <he...@nowhere.invalid> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

It's probable/possible at least I'd come to have some evil purposes - like
intentions to kill the chief and show how much Hubbard was a crimininal of
larger size. Why human beings should endure without racting sometimes, why?

At least, I'd like to see him dead, since both are wholly dead wrong.

that's scientology!! When you're a brave guy or a normal one perhaps, with
his own human characters, you can become somewhat crazy, and if you were
already a short dwarf liking to dominate because you would have liked to go
in bed with the old fat guy and be ONCE in your life, the one right over
him, you're done.

Or dead. True enough, having been a high level security guy lke Uwe
Stuckenbrock here is not te best to be able to react: having gotten such a
sensible post and getting "stats" here can make one crazy.

The Maquis

Oct 14, 2008, 6:23:12 AM10/14/08

"Stuckenbrock, Uwe"
Basic Googling (archive eyewitness accounts) worth noting for this
thread:
http://www.lermanet.com/rpf-insider/
snip>
This is Chuck Beatty.

I am only surfacing for a second to confirm that this RPF Insider is
accurate.

Having been on the PAC RPF from Nov 2000 until I finally left the Sea
Org in the end of March 2003, I can vouch for all the info from this
person that I have read so far. This person is on the MARK absolutely."

snip>
"The RPF Insider"

RPF Insider#6

What I wanted to say with this letter is something that I have had a lot
of attention on for quite some time. Specifically there are two RPFers
that are REALLY SICK AND NEED OF PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE. I will take
one at the time. *The first RPFer is named Uwe Stuckenbrock*. He arrived
in the RPF here in PAC around 2001, but I believe he was on the RPF in
Happy Valley before he came here. He is diagnosed with MS, Multiple
Sclerosis, a disease that from what I understand (from having looked it
up in the encyclopedia) there is no known cure for. Over the last 3
years, I have watched him getting worse and worse, though it seems that
he is getting some of attention and care. When he arrived he had a hard
time walking by himself, and this has deteriorated to the point of
needing full time around the clock assistance. He always has one or two
other RPFers caring for him, as at this point he cannot even make it to
the bathroom by himself. He cannot walk at all now and he has to be
taken around in a wheel chair. What I don't understand is that although
he is being treated with a lot of natural foods and juices and vitamins
and assists he's getting worse and worse. He does go to the local
hospital sometimes with two people escorting him. He's getting checkups
at LA County Hospital or somewhere, where the church is getting free
service on Medicare, because we RPFers simply don't have any money for
any medical bills. Not long ago, we had to prepare a separate room for
him on the 2nd floor in the West wing, next to the stairwell towards
Catalina Street. He had been in the hospital and in critical condition.
When he came back he needed a cleaner, more private environment to
recover. We spent several days gutting out a little closed off room
(where the other guy was living that I'm going to tell you about, Mike
Eves). The space was filthy and outrageously dusty, like it hadn't been
cleaned for months. We repainted the entire room, put up new curtains,
put in a new carpet, new cabinets, etc. Uwe was living in a little
curtained off space in a room with about 50 other guys.(the room I told
you about earlier, with the bunks crammed in and up to the ceiling.) It
was decided that Uwe's condition was more critical than Mike's, so we
were ordered to switch their places!! Mike was recovering from a very
critical operation for cancer, and HAD ONE LUNG REMOVED! Having watched
this scene going on for years, it is obvious to me that THESE TWO GUYS
WILL NEVER MAKE IT OUT OF THE RPF ALIVE! It's technically impossible, as
you have to "make someone else better" i.e. your twin, in order to
graduate. These guys don't even have twins and are just fighting to stay
alive. Come on! Uwe cannot even get up to go to the bathroom. What in
hell is he doing in the RPF?? He cannot be getting enough professional
care and attention and it's INHUMAN to watch what is going on. All the
other RPFers are probably also outraged, but are suppressing their own
feelings, in the hope of not missing their own chance to get out of
here. I'm actually wondering how long these guys will survive and why
they are not granted some forgiveness for whatever they were assigned to
the RPF for. Human decency would be to sign them in to a proper nursing
home to recover or at least die in peace. The one theory that I have is
this: Uwe Stuckenbrock was the International Security Chief at Hemet.
O'boy! What would happen if he had the opportunity to let the world know
what is going on up there or the security issues that exist all over the
planet. I'm sure that he's kept in the RPF so won't be able to leak any
data out. When he arrived on the RPF he was at the caselevel of OT III
and from what I heard, don't know if this is true, but his MS turned on
while he was auditing on this level. So what has been done over the last
3 years to "handle" this? He completed OT III, was audited through OT IV
and has been getting sessions on OT V for at least one year - I guess in
the hope that he'd be getting better, but he's NOT IMPROVING! He is
getting worse! "

Mike Eves/Uwe Stuckenbrock RPF medical dilemma (cont.)

RPF Insider#6 snip>
OK, the next guy, Mike Eves. He also came from INT. I believe that he
arrived around the end of 2001. At first he was auditing and had a twin
and was doing the official program. For some reason he got sick and it
turned out that he had lung cancer. It was so critical that it was
thought to be terminal, but through some miracle he managed to survive.
He had an operation and they took out one of his lungs and he spent the
last 2 years recovering from this tragedy. And get this: his wife Cherie
Eves (also in the RPF) was assigned to care for him and she did so
excellently. She was with him day and night for months and his son Paul
Eves, (ALSO HERE IN THE RPF and also from INT headquarters!!) was with
him in the hospital. I believe he was so critical that he might die so
he was allowed to be attended by his son and wife. Can you believe it,
the entire family in the RPF under these conditions? Cherie "graduated"
not long ago and went back to work at Bridge Publications. She is
responsible for the printing and publishing of new LRH books and volumes
coming out. I just don't see that they will EVER get back together as a
family. Since Cherie is gone, Mike looks very lonely and it must be hard
to be in a room alone with nothing to do. The RPF rules apply to him to;
you cannot have any news papers, cannot listen to any radio, no CD's or
any music of any kind, much less any TV. TOTALLY CUT OFF FROM THE ENTIRE
WORLD. By the way, you cannot read any novels either, only books written
by LRH. He looks depressed and very unhappy, and I wish I could do
anything to cheer him up. I don't see any hope of any future for him, as
it is right now, he is also doomed to die in the RPF, as nobody is
"letting him off the hook." I have no clue what he was doing at the INT
headquarters, but obviously he is a danger and menace to David M's
regime, and is being disposed of like Uwe."
--

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/the-rpf-insider8.htm
The RPF "Insider" Newsletter # 8

snip>
Here are some additional names that should have been in Newsletter #1.
I'm sure you will remember some of these names if you have any
connections or friends who are in Int management. Forgive me if I forgot
some, I think I got most of them... Here's the list complementing the
one in newsletter # 1:

snip>
Sasha Stuckenbrock - Teenage boy from Int, about 16-18 years old. Did
not make it on the RPF and routed out in 2001 or 02. His brother is Uwe
Stuckenbrock who is bound to a wheel chair and has MS."

http://scientrology.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16
Inside Disconnection Info BFG post (shocker!!)

Written by Administrator
Thursday, 05 June 2008

Scientology may say on a news interview that their parishoners are never
ordered to invoke "Disconnection" but...

David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board RTC is personally splitting up
spouses and breaking up families.

Scientology will tell you that this is not true but here are some
examples: Let's start with the TOP of Scientology: RTC (a company
controling the Cult of Scientology)

snip>
5. David Miscavige ordered that there were to be no more
marriages at the Int base.

6. David Miscavige ordered Warren McShane to divorce his
wife Marcella (Marcy) of 30 years who worked in the Snr C/S
Int Office. Their son Sean McShane left the Sea Org and neither
Warren nor Marcella can speak to him.

7. Laurisse Stuckenbrock was ordered by DM to divorce her
husband Uwe after he blew from the base. Uwe was sent to
the RPF in PAC and is currently dying of MS."

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/u/uwe-stuckenbrock.html
Uwe Stuckenbrock - Scientology Service Completions

Uwe Stuckenbrock in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 1 individual completions for Uwe Stuckenbrock appear in
official Scientology publications:

Uwe Stuckenbrock OT III Advance 156 2001-11-01

Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of
the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date
the service was completed."
--

<Taps>

Maquis

//

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 14, 2008, 4:16:03 PM10/14/08
On Oct 14, 6:23 am, The Maquis <Basque_beret@Maquis_de_l'Ain.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:28:13 -0400, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> >http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/uwe-stuckenbrock-has-d...

> > Uwe Stuckenbrock, has died on the RPF at PAC
> >Uwe Stuckenbrock, the former International Security Cheif of
> >Scientology, has died on the RPF at PAC. His brother Markus is asking
> >for help:
>
> >Quote:
> >Please help me to get more information about the suffering and death
> >of my brother
>
> >--------------------------------------------------------------------------­------
> http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/u/uwe-stuckenbrock...

> Uwe Stuckenbrock - Scientology Service Completions
>
> Uwe Stuckenbrock in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists
>
> The following 1 individual completions for Uwe Stuckenbrock appear in
> official Scientology publications:
>
> Uwe Stuckenbrock        OT III  Advance 156     2001-11-01
>
> Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of
> the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date
> the service was completed."
> --
>
> <Taps>
>
> Maquis
>
> //

So sad. Thx for posting these.

henri

Oct 14, 2008, 10:21:27 PM10/14/08
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 03:23:12 -0700, The Maquis
<Basque_beret@Maquis_de_l'Ain.com> wrote:

>Uwe was living in a little
>curtained off space in a room with about 50 other guys.(the room I told
>you about earlier, with the bunks crammed in and up to the ceiling.) It
>was decided that Uwe's condition was more critical than Mike's, so we
>were ordered to switch their places!! Mike was recovering from a very
>critical operation for cancer, and HAD ONE LUNG REMOVED! Having watched
>this scene going on for years, it is obvious to me that THESE TWO GUYS
>WILL NEVER MAKE IT OUT OF THE RPF ALIVE!

Well, he was right about Uwe. I wonder if they've finished murdering
the other guy yet.

This disgusting cult should be obliterated from the face of the Earth
by the mass exodus of all its members. Too bad many of them approve
of this kind of treatment of "degraded beings."

Hope we don't let this vile cult dispose of them "quietly and without
sorrow."

t_shuffle

Oct 14, 2008, 10:40:27 PM10/14/08

"henri" <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message

They didn't just murder him. They tortured him until he died.

How many nights did he sleep in his own stink, physically unable to do
anything about it, until another RPF'r was sent in to clean him up? Can you
imagine the shame and humiliation he must have felt? This man went to his
grave being told that it was all his fault; that he pulled it in.

banchukita

Oct 15, 2008, 6:25:25 AM10/15/08

This is horrifying. How many more Lisa McPhersons are there? How many
are happening RIGHT NOW??

-maggie, human being

barbz

Oct 15, 2008, 10:42:14 AM10/15/08

That woman rescued in Sardinia a few months back...she'd probably be
dead by now.Martine Boubil, was it?

barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Oct 15, 2008, 4:33:58 PM10/15/08
On Oct 13, 7:28 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

Hm... I knew Uwe from Germany. In the 80s, we had a room in the same
house in East Grinstead, UK.
When I saw him the last time, he was a happy, healthy, young man, and
I never had the impression that he was not in Scientology by his own
will.

Instead of blaming Scientology on MS, you should check the side
effects of MS drugs. You might find a killer right there.

MY OTHER STALKER IS TILMAN JOERG HAUSHERR FROM GERMANY, BERLIN,
EMPLOYED BY SIEMENS, WHICH HAS COZY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GERMAN
SECRET SERVICE OPC.
Hausherr posted that it is a good idea to hurt American tourism.

Click here for information on Tilman Hausherr:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/intolerance-hate/whistle-blowers/the-clearwater-letters/tilman-hausherr/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/kids.htm#Debate_with_Tilman_Hausherr
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Hausherr&btnG=Google+Search&domains=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM&sitesearch=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm

Here are factual criminal records about Hausherr's friend, the
habitual offender, defamer and forger Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe,
Kansas. I am very certain that Kruse defames himself in ridiculous
postings saying about himself that he is convicted Nazi spy, etc. to
DISTRACT from his REAL rotten activities and criminal past, which is
here:
http://stalkerkoreykruse.wordpress.com/
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html

He also is suspect no. 1, stalking and defaming me on Wikipedia under
ID Anynobody and other IDs.

barbz

Oct 15, 2008, 10:13:23 PM10/15/08
BarbaraSc...@excite.com wrote:
> On Oct 13, 7:28 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>
> Hm... I knew Uwe from Germany. In the 80s, we had a room in the same
> house in East Grinstead, UK.
> When I saw him the last time, he was a happy, healthy, young man, and
> I never had the impression that he was not in Scientology by his own
> will.
>
> Instead of blaming Scientology on MS, you should check the side
> effects of MS drugs. You might find a killer right there.

Oh, I am so sure Scientology care included pharmaceutical treatment.
Not.

Beth

Oct 16, 2008, 8:06:45 AM10/16/08

As the saying goes...^^^THIS IS WHY.

beth

Quaoar

Oct 16, 2008, 7:16:44 PM10/16/08
henri wrote:
> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/uwe-stuckenbrock-has-died-rpf-pac-30035/
>
> Uwe Stuckenbrock, has died on the RPF at PAC
> Uwe Stuckenbrock, the former International Security Cheif of
> Scientology, has died on the RPF at PAC. His brother Markus is asking
> for help:

Markus has a huge boulder to roll uphill. SO members sign releases that
absolve the kult from any personal injury or death. The question of
duress might be argued forever, especially for someone who died as a
religious advocate.

I don't think that this is going to go anywhere, except if there are
scientologists that have personal knowledge and would testify about
specific decisions regarding the care of Uwe at the management level.
This is the Lisa case, all over again.

Quaoar

Oct 16, 2008, 7:20:35 PM10/16/08
barbz wrote:
> BarbaraSc...@excite.com wrote:
>> On Oct 13, 7:28 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Hm... I knew Uwe from Germany. In the 80s, we had a room in the same
>> house in East Grinstead, UK.
>> When I saw him the last time, he was a happy, healthy, young man, and
>> I never had the impression that he was not in Scientology by his own
>> will.
>>
>> Instead of blaming Scientology on MS, you should check the side
>> effects of MS drugs. You might find a killer right there.
>>

> Oh, I am so sure Scientology care included pharmaceutical treatment.
> Not.

The problem is that one is never required, personally, to take any
medication, seek medical advice, AFIK. If one refuses, that is the end
of the fourth quarter - game over!

Moreover, Uve signed the doc that stated that he was a religious
advocate and practitioner. The suggestion that he signed the doc under
duress could be argued forever, since he is now dead.

I believe that the cult will never be confronted with his death, at
least legally.