The Kobra on baby watch?

banchukita

May 30, 2006, 9:33:14 AM5/30/06
There was an anonymous message posting that Scn, Inc. attorney Helena
Kobrin may be in mortal danger.

I received an email letter from Helena back in the mid-90's. It
addressed six lines of something Hubbard wrote that were posted, and I
responded to, including the worrisome six lines in my response (as
netiquette suggests).

This was the time that the first batch of Kobringrams were sent out,
calling us all "copyright terrorists" for wanting to comment on some of
the hinkier policies and practices Hubbard dreamed up for his followers
to pay for. It was an attempt to shudder us into silence; one of many
that obviously has not worked.

I hope Helena's had time to form a plan for herself, and get the hell
out and somewhere safe. I hope they're not holding the health of any of
her relatives as security for her good behavior.

I wonder if she knows where Marty Rathbun and Warren McShane are, and I
wonder if that knowledge is worrisome to her. I hope she will get in
touch with media and law enforcement, such as Arnie suggested --going
to the VP of Legal at Washington Post, for instance. Or the FBI. Hasn't
this gone on long enough?

-maggie, human being

Anti-Hippy

May 30, 2006, 11:26:28 AM5/30/06
On 30 May 2006 06:33:14 -0700, "banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

There is no evidence the anonymous message was true.

> -maggie, human being

Phil Scott

May 30, 2006, 1:43:53 PM5/30/06

Phil Scott
Ideas are bullet proof.
"banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There were posts in the mid 90's that reports to the FBI
leaked back to the cult. The FBI muzzled Daniel Hopsickers
superb investigative journalism on Amanda Keller (sea org)
shacked up with Mohammed Atta 911 terrorist... told the
witness to clam up, and forced Hopsicker to retract...claiming
a second Amanda Keller in the same apt building, age 19,
mother also names suzzane was the one shacked up with
Atta...'both' have since dissapeared.

I recommend going to the press here and abroad with documents,
to secure the expose and to protect oneself, then arranging
with major press as Arnie suggested, a bunch of them though,
in a live telecast....

Kobrin probably has enough information to make nasty waves
...not just for the cult leaders but for those in bed with
them...both have records of dissapearing witnesses, and dead
folk laying around.

Phil Scott

> -maggie, human being

Phil Scott

May 30, 2006, 1:46:12 PM5/30/06

Phil Scott
Ideas are bullet proof.

"Anti-Hippy" <anti_h...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Correct...however, over time the various patterns become
obvious...anyone with half a brain leaves the cult in time...
many have left recently. Multiple reports from different
sources and Helena's scarcity etc tend to support the anon
report however.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 30, 2006, 1:48:26 PM5/30/06

banchukita wrote:
snip

> I wonder if she knows where Marty Rathbun and Warren McShane are, and I
> wonder if that knowledge is worrisome to her. I hope she will get in
> touch with media and law enforcement, such as Arnie suggested --going
> to the VP of Legal at Washington Post, for instance. Or the FBI. Hasn't
> this gone on long enough?
>
> -maggie, human being

RE: Marty and Warren

Best would be Marty himself to come forward and speak up.

Warren McShane per blownforgood was still at Int, back in RTC, after a
stint being busted temporarily to all-hands duties in Gold. Warren per
blownforgood was likely monitoring all the chat sites, per the latest
blownforgood knew.

The rumor that both are out, blown, in EU supposedly, both supposedly
part of some "op" to "take the fall" somehow, just seems unlikely to
me.

DM has beaten up (light physical abuse) too many people who HAVE gone
public on the XSO chat group about what they saw and received, and
those decades long trusted former Int staffers aren't bullshitting.
(Ex Sea Org staff should do themselves a favor and get onto the XSO
chat group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSO/ )

DM will be instantly implicated in any "op" to scapegoat Warren or
Marty with the church's bad recent years' behavior.

Warren was "henchman" for DM, during the recent years petty physical
stuff, so my throughts when I heard the rumor that Marty and Warren
were gonna "take the fall" was that the church would try to pin the
petty physical abuse on those two.

Too many people think far better of Marty than DM.

Dumping on Marty won't work. Warren it's unfortunate that he stooped
to the petty stuff.

It leads straight back to DM. People who have seen the physical abuse
done by DM could be called upon by authorities.

Enforced/leveraged retractions I don't think will work on those who've
spoken up in limited contexts. I don't think now that the whole group
of sympathetic ex Sea Org members that are now developing as a group
networked by the internet, will go back to the old silenced mindset
that was more easily enforced in earlier years.

The public, the media are more savvy to the whole sad disgraceful
history of dirty laundry tactics of Scn.

The only way out, if I were church PR advising, is to lighten up, on
all fronts. Just knock off the disgraceful crap in all directions.

Just knock it off, lighten up, give the top ranking people at the top
of the movement a LOT of slack, time off, liberties, just lighten the
hell out of the scene at the top.

DM should privately go around and apologize to those he's slapped
around. He should just bite the bullet.

Humility and apologizing, seeking forgiveness and making up for the
damaged lives, WOULD be the right thing to do. And it IS the only path
to gain any tiny amount of genuine respect.

Anyways, whoever has a line to Marty, please encourage him to get onto
the XSO chat group and share his opinions, and hopefully get him to go
public to media or authorities.

If I were Marty is out (meaning really out mentally also), and Helena
was in "doubt" about her Scn participation activities, they'd make a
fine pair to hook up and work together I would imagine!

That could be a looming worst case scenario for whatever DM has done
that DM is wishing to keep under wraps.

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170

banchukita

May 30, 2006, 3:48:10 PM5/30/06

Yes, there's no hard evidence yet one way or the other. But there's a
pattern of organizational behavior that this scenario would fit.

> > -maggie, human being

banchukita

May 30, 2006, 4:15:51 PM5/30/06

Feisty

May 31, 2006, 9:56:38 AM5/31/06

"banchukita" <banch...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> There was an anonymous message posting that Scn, Inc. attorney Helena
> Kobrin may be in mortal danger.
>
> I received an email letter from Helena back in the mid-90's. It
> addressed six lines of something Hubbard wrote that were posted, and I
> responded to, including the worrisome six lines in my response (as
> netiquette suggests).
>
> This was the time that the first batch of Kobringrams were sent out,
> calling us all "copyright terrorists" for wanting to comment on some of
> the hinkier policies and practices Hubbard dreamed up for his followers
> to pay for. It was an attempt to shudder us into silence; one of many
> that obviously has not worked.
>
> I hope Helena's had time to form a plan for herself, and get the hell
> out and somewhere safe. I hope they're not holding the health of any of
> her relatives as security for her good behavior.

Agreed. This is very concerning. There are alot who have disappeared in the past year,
and so many who have told stories of being held captive. (Milder but just the same is
Katie Holmes.) To think that this is allowed in the United States under tax exempt
status.

The flipside is $cientology would like to make everyone appear hateful, especially when
they are the ones who are degrading a persons human rights by taking them out of
society, a democracy and the world.

This coming at a time when $cientology schmoozes with Sheriff Baca in California. They
would need friends in places like this to turn heads when $cientology is a jail or
literal prison camp itself. To support this sort of unethical and amoral justice.

Silencing their own members is like trying to censor South Park. The bottom line is
money and information getting out. Not salvation, or help. This is why as bad as some
things have been done to others, critics, etc, $cientology has no faith when they
imprison their own members using a faithful excuse. There is no democracy in a
totalitarian cult.

These are things to write congresspeople with. Blog it. Add it to a forum.

Feisty