Bennetta Slaughter Interview * Dallas CELEBRATION

Tigger Tigger

Jan 1, 2005, 8:53:21 AM1/1/05
While rummaging in some old files, I happened upon a CELEBRATION Mag.
(Dallas Celebrity Centre)
with a cover story about Slaughter. I had noted the date I received
this.....July 7, 1993.

When did AMC Publishing, the Slaughters and/or Jeff Schaffner move to
Clearwater? How long had Lisa McPherson been out of Texas and far away
from her family before she died at the Fort Harrison in Clearwater,
Florida, in 1995?

Tigger

CELEBRATION * Magazine of the Church of Scientology, Celebrity Center,
Dallas *Issue 11 Minor

CELEBRITY Interview

An Interview with

BENNETTA SLAUGHTER

Auditor and Entrepreneur

Bennetta Slaughter is partner and Executive Director of AMC Publishing
as well as a successful wife and mother. She is a long time student at
the Hubbard Dianetics Foundation and heads up a committee which sponsors
regular Dianetics Lectures for the public given around the Dallas area.
Her husband David and their good friend, Jeff Schaffner, are also
partners in the publishing firm. They have an eight-year-old daughter,
Ashley, and a foster daughter, Gloria, who is studying at a local
university. Bennetta is a trained auditor and has also studied L. Ron
Hubbard Administrative and Ethics Technology. CELEBRATION Magazine
interviewed Bennetta about her experience with DIANETICS and as a
professional woman executive.

CELEBRATION: How did you get started in Dianetics?

BENNETTA: My friends, who were already involved in Dianetics, brought
me to an introductory Dianetics lecture. I signed up for a
Communications Course and the rest, as they say, is history. This is
how I started to improve my condition in life. Since I found Dianetics
though a public lecture, I now help sponsor the regular Dianetics
lecture for others.

CELEBRATION: What is the difference between your career now and the way
it was before Dianetics?

BENNETTA: I didn't have a career before Dianetics. I was a struggling
sales person. With the Communications Course and every course I took
thereafter,
I increased my income drastically. Especially the Administrative
Technology courses, which deal with organization. The reason this
happened is that I applied the data I learned constantly to myself and
my work in life.

CELEBRATION: Your whole family is involved in Dianetics, isn't that
right?

BENNETTA: Yes, David is a Book 1 auditor -- he recently audited his
mother after the death of his father. That handled a lot of her grief
and she is doing much better because of the auditing. Our daughter,
Ashley, has done the Purification Rundown, the Children's Communication
Course in addition to auditing. Our foster daughter, Gloria, has done
the Personal Values and Integrity Course, the Ups and Downs in LIfe
course, the Hubbard qualified Scientologist course as well as other more
advanced courses.

CELEBRATION: What are your current interests in Dianetics?

BENNETTA: I'm mostly interested in my training to become a more
professional auditor. I'm enjoying helping my preclears while still
busy being a mom, running a business and sponsoring the Dianetics
lectures.

CELEBRATION: Why is training important to you?

BENNETTA: Training is a priority in my life because it is what has made
the difference for me in success and failure.
When I'm on course -- I'm applying the data that I get from my courses
in my life.
This is the reason I can and do all of the things that I do. From my
experience training is half of one's gains. Getting auditing is good,
but a person can't make everything in life go exactly as they want it
and as it should because they don't have all the data about life,
communications and people. Training is the stuff of life and how to
succeed in it.
It is a game, but one must know the rules of the game and how to play
it. This has been figured out for us to use. We should avail ourselves
of it and be masters of the game. I use the data given on the courses
and play the game instead of something else.

CELEBRATION: What is it like to audit someone?

BENNETTA: It's the most incredible thing one will ever do! After I
finished the book,
DIANETICS, THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, I gave an auditing
session to a lady who had a severe illness as a child. She had been
having a chronic problem because of this illness. The auditing
dramatically improved her situation. It was a very thrilling thing for
her to handle and it brought me a lot of joy, too.

CELEBRATION: Is there anything else you would like to say in closing?

BENNETTA: I know there are people who have read the Dianetics book who
want to know more about the subject. I'd like to extend a personal
invitation to those who would like more information to come to come to
the public lecture or come into the Hubbard Dianetics Foundation here in
Dallas and find out more. It has improved my life more than I can
express. It will improve your life as well.

Mike Gormez

Jan 1, 2005, 10:21:05 AM1/1/05
"On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:53:21 -0600, Tiggeri...@webtv.net (Tigger
Tigger) wrote in <25123-41D...@storefull-3336.bay.webtv.net>:

>While rummaging in some old files, I happened upon a CELEBRATION Mag.
>(Dallas Celebrity Centre)
>with a cover story about Slaughter. I had noted the date I received
>this.....July 7, 1993.

>Ashley, has done the Purification Rundown, the Children's Communication
>Course in addition to auditing.

Ashley, the 8 year old girl already done the purif :-(

--
Mike Gormez

- Stop deceptive recruitment into scientology http://stop-wise.biz/
- www.whyaretheydead.net documents the deaths of scientologists
- "There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way it
treats its children." -- Nelson Mandela. Scientologist often attach more
importance to scientology than children www.taxexemptchildabuse.net

Tilman Hausherr

Jan 1, 2005, 11:13:30 AM1/1/05
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:21:05 +0100, Mike Gormez <mgo...@chello.nl>
wrote:

>>Ashley, has done the Purification Rundown, the Children's Communication
>>Course in addition to auditing.
>
>Ashley, the 8 year old girl already done the purif :-(

Her site is gone but still in google:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:csiqQzhuCRoJ:sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/myself.htm+%22Ashley+Slaughter%22&hl=en
Hello, my name is Ashley Slaughter, and here is a little bit about
myself:

I'm 13 years old and my birthday is in August 1. I have a dog. My
mom has a company and my dad works for her. My interests are swimming,
soccer, basketball and I like to hang around with friends, go to the
mall and movies. I got into Scientology by my mom and dad. They started
me on a course and I ended up liking it and getting a lot out of it.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:QREpMcQiQZ8J:sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/success.htm++site:sites.myhomepage.org+%22Ashley+Slaughter%22&hl=en
Ever since I became a Scientologist I've had a much better life. All of
L. Ron Hubbard's technology has helped me go through life better. Before
I did a course on how to confront and help people I couldn't really
confront very well, after finishing this course I had a whole lots of
wins and I could confront a lot better. Also I liked making other
peoples lives better.

Android Cat

Jan 1, 2005, 11:26:23 AM1/1/05
Mike Gormez wrote:
> "On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:53:21 -0600, Tiggeri...@webtv.net (Tigger
> Tigger) wrote in <25123-41D...@storefull-3336.bay.webtv.net>:
>
>> While rummaging in some old files, I happened upon a CELEBRATION Mag.
>> (Dallas Celebrity Centre)
>> with a cover story about Slaughter. I had noted the date I received
>> this.....July 7, 1993.

>> Ashley, has done the Purification Rundown, the Children's
>> Communication Course in addition to auditing.
>
> Ashley, the 8 year old girl already done the purif :-(

It makes me wonder how many kids at "nonsectarian" Scientology schools do
the purif as well as "go in session".

http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/meganfoley/myself.htm

--
Ron of that ilk.

Tigger Tigger

Jan 1, 2005, 11:16:45 AM1/1/05
Where Are They (the Slaughter children} now?

A google search for "Ashley Slaughter", Scientology shows these cookie
cutter pages. But when clicked on, each and every one has this message:
"The publisher, sites.myhomepage.org couldn't find the requested page".
Where is Ashley now that she is now about 19 years old?

Slaughter", Scientology. (0.28 seconds)
Scientology - Ashley Slaughter a Scientologist - find out what I ...
.. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of
the affiliated
churches and missions of Scientology. © 1998-2004 Ashley Slaughter.
..
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/ - 8k - Supplemental Result -
Cached - Similar pages
Scientology - Ashley Slaughter a Scientologist - find out what I ...

ello, my name is Ashley Slaughter, and here is a little bit about
myself:

I'm ... movies. I got into Scientology by my mom and dad. They ...
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/myself.htm - 6k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology - My Favorite Links - Ashley Slaughter a Scientologist ...
.. SCIENTOLOGY RELIGION Scientology Glossary. Scientology in Europe.
Scientology Missions
International. Scientology Handbook. ... What is Scientology? ...
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/favorite.htm - 14k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology Success - Ashley Slaughter a Scientologist - find out ...

Ever since I became a Scientologist I've had a much better life. All of
L. Ron Hubbard's
technology has helped me go through life better. Before I did a course

..
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/success.htm - 5k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology - Ashley Slaughter a Scientologist - find out what I ...
Please enter your name and email address or postal address so that I can
reply to
you. Name: Email address: Postal address: City: State: Country: Zip
code: ...
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/contact.htm - 7k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology - Groups I Support - Ashley Slaughter a Scientologist ...

Ever since I became a Scientologist I've had a much better life. All of
L. Ron Hubbard's
technology has helped me go through life better. Before I did a course

..
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/groups.htm - 9k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology - My Favorite L. Ron Hubbard Quote - Ashley Slaughter ...

Ever since I became a Scientologist I've had a much better life. All of
L. Ron Hubbard's
technology has helped me go through life better. Before I did a course

..
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/quote.htm - 6k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology - Want to Find Out More? - Ashley Slaughter a ...
If you want to find out more about Dianetics and Scientology, the best
way
to do this is to read an L. Ron Hubbard book on the subject. ...
sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/knowmore.htm - 6k - Supplemental
Result - Cached - Similar pages
Scientology Completions - Source 131
.. Maya Podolsky Sarah Melissa Weber Lindsay Blankenship Ashley
Slaughter Brian Colon
Mike ... Kjeldsen Alissa TS Schneider Andy Bryan SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK
COURSE ...
www.truthaboutscientology.com/ stats/source/source131.html - 22k -
Cached - Similar pages
Scientology Completions - Source 95
.. Patzek Annaliese Davis Zenesi Chiara Alexandra Guthert SCIENTOLOGY
DRUG RUNDOWN
Ann ... Tristan Page Jason Tropf Adrienne Burton Ashley Slaughter
Alexandra Guthert ...
www.truthaboutscientology.com/ stats/source/source095.html - 35k -
Cached - Similar pages

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips |
Dissatisfied? Help us improve
Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About
Google

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The foster child, "Gloria", (who would be about 30 now)?

Google Search: "Gloria Slaughter", Scientology
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Gloria+Slaughter%22,+Scientology&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&filter=0

Mike Gormez

Jan 1, 2005, 7:54:16 PM1/1/05
"On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:13:30 +0100, Tilman Hausherr
<tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in
<ppidt0pmvfbggsgti...@4ax.com>:

>http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:QREpMcQiQZ8J:sites.myhomepage.org/ashleyslaughter/success.htm++site:sites.myhomepage.org+%22Ashley+Slaughter%22&hl=en
>Ever since I became a Scientologist I've had a much better life. All of
>L. Ron Hubbard's technology has helped me go through life better. Before
>I did a course on how to confront and help people I couldn't really
>confront very well, after finishing this course I had a whole lots of
>wins and I could confront a lot better. Also I liked making other
>peoples lives better.

Dear lord, the girl is just 13 years old but the text reads like a woman
having a midlife crisis.